• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious My name is Calum and Kirsten is my wonderful, beautiful and smart wife!

calumairsteward

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should never compare Heidi Klum to Kirsten han as it is an insult to Heidi. This is like comparing a Ferrari to a mini van.
Hey nangkhammei bro, I do not think Heidi is a mini van compared to Kirsten. She should be at least a Mercedes GLA 180 compared to Kirsten the Ferrari.

calumairsteward

Alfrescian
Loyal
The problem is Kirsten han looks like a pig and eats like a pig. The only exercise she gets is cursing Sinkies and sucking Ang mo dicks.
Hey Tongkatali bro, Kirsten do have an eating problem and she is making me worried. She had been binge eating because of the stress she undertook to fight for the rights of Singaporeans. It pains me to see her put on weight but she is doing it for Singaporeans.

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please continue to use this picture of her with her sunshine smile which brighten up the day for everyone.

8914FBAB-8E0A-487B-B2AA-C521962C36A6.jpeg
4AEE0054-3B49-4F08-B179-F56ADB05D78C.gif

JiuHuKia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey nangkhammei bro, I do not think Heidi is a mini van compared to Kirsten. She should be at least a Mercedes GLA 180 compared to Kirsten the Ferrari.

Calum please lah GLA 180 is only a Low ses Cmi entry level Mercedes but I think Kirsten han’s size is still closer to a mini bus than a mini suv.

nangkhammei

Alfrescian
Loyal
Angmo calum I have been wanting to ask you this.
are you and Kirsten han are in a sham marriage just to get citizenship and you are actually gay and into ladyboys (which you admitted) and she is a fat closet lesbian? Is this the reason why your fugly pog Wife and her gay friends are always pushing Singapore to become gay town?
Can ROM and ICA investigate into your marriage as I don’t think it’s genuine.

2113DA2F-B47D-4B3B-B843-E7E67BED8A31.jpeg

nangkhammei

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you also having sex with animals as your disgusting pig of a Wife Kirsten han seems to know quite a lot about gay sex between animals and bestality and has been going to the zoo to see gay baboons fuck each other in the anus.
I hope you don’t have any cat or dog at home.

FAFB5908-859A-470A-B9C0-A796AC60DE0F.jpeg

Tongkatali

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey Tongkatali bro, Kirsten do have an eating problem and she is making me worried. She had been binge eating because of the stress she undertook to fight for the rights of Singaporeans. It pains me to see her put on weight but she is doing it for Singaporeans.

Stress my foot Kirsten han is a natural born fatty. The only time Kirsten was thin was when she was a sperm in her Father’s balls.

calumairsteward

Alfrescian
Loyal
Calum please lah GLA 180 is only a Low ses Cmi entry level Mercedes but I think Kirsten han’s size is still closer to a mini bus than a mini suv.
Hey bro Malaysian, you may just stick to your Honda Cub this topic is for high SES level people. You just concentrate on your roti canai and bandung.

ChristoJacb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you also having sex with animals as your disgusting pig of a Wife Kirsten han seems to know quite a lot about gay sex between animals and bestality and has been going to the zoo to see gay baboons fuck each other in the anus.
I hope you don’t have any cat or dog at home.

View attachment 58861
Apa lah deh! Now I find her really disgusting and my love for her has now turned into hate! Wat a poondek she is