• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious My name is Calum and Kirsten is my wonderful, beautiful and smart wife!

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
She was so horny for me and we did it again this morning. Thanks to you

E947D363-61EE-4E07-AA99-B83FBC4C0E99.jpeg
7C93B9FD-25BA-452E-BE77-AE7ECB7EBD52.gif

Tongkatali

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey Tongkatali bro, Kirsten had myself fought for these people because they are humans too. These people have their families too. Like Kirsten always say 'we should offer our compassion to fellow human beings although they had done something wrong. Two deaths doesn't make one right'.

victims of murderers and drug peddlers do not have families? So when is you Kirsten cunt going to stop stuffing her mouth with food and fight for the victims.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thread title should be: My name is Calum, a Foreign Talent who doesn't want to work in the UK or marry a brit, fucked a fat Sinkie who loves gays, lesbos and murderers.
actually, I disagree. The thread title should be :

I am actually an internet troll who is probably some SBF lao chiao passing myself of as Callum because I am bored and have nothing better to do except to troll everybody here for a few laughs.

and my judgment of the success of this guy is 1000% :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

look at it 12 pages and going. :smile: :thumbsup:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey bro Hypocrite-The, chill bro. I know you represent the other side but we do not have to be adversaries. I mean the PAP is good it is just that Kirsten and myself would like the PAP to be better. That is why we are always looking for improvements. Kirsten had constantly pushed herself to be better at this all this while. Please support her.
If she is doing good than pap is a saint. Please take your fat fuck wife and drive off a cliff one less Libtard is always a good thing

calumairsteward

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the internet age so please don’t treat all sinkies like fucking idiots. This is a ownself give ownself award and one of the judges for this award is disgruntled ah neh professor cherian George. The rest of the judges are also mainly foreign agitators in cahoot with your Wife to fuck Singapore.
This is another ownself give ownself type of award no different than the ownself give ownself Ntuc Medal of Honor awarded to the useless Khaw Boon Wan.

View attachment 58377
Hey Ogawa bro, Cherian is a great friend who is doing his fight in Hong Kong. He believes in democracy too and had chosen Kirsten to be the ultimate press representative of human rights in South East Asia.

calumairsteward

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thread title should be: My name is Calum, a Foreign Talent who doesn't want to work in the UK or marry a brit, fucked a fat Sinkie who loves gays, lesbos and murderers.
Hey steffychun bro, My kind of title would be My name is Calum, loved by many but taken by one talented, gorgeous Human Rights journalist.

calumairsteward

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have seen Kirsten han’s childhood photos and she has been obese since birth. The word slim should not be use on Her.
Hey nangkhammei bro, seriously you did? Kirsten had been never wanted me to see them, afraid to appear ugly or fat in front of me. Despite my assurance, she refused to show me.

calumairsteward

Alfrescian
Loyal
victims of murderers and drug peddlers do not have families? So when is you Kirsten cunt going to stop stuffing her mouth with food and fight for the victims.
Hey Tongkatali bro, we eat to live and just to fill our hunger. The rest of the time Kirsten and myself had were spent on fighting for freedom for Singaporeans.

calumairsteward

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually, I disagree. The thread title should be :

I am actually an internet troll who is probably some SBF lao chiao passing myself of as Callum because I am bored and have nothing better to do except to troll everybody here for a few laughs.

and my judgment of the success of this guy is 1000% :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

look at it 12 pages and going. :smile::thumbsup:
Hey nightsafari bro, I agree that Internet trolls are the worst as they spread falsehood on Kirsten and myself. I will keep on going defending Kirsten's name in this forum. Too many Singaporeans had incorrect impressions and opinions on her.

calumairsteward

Alfrescian
Loyal
If she is doing good than pap is a saint. Please take your fat fuck wife and drive off a cliff one less Libtard is always a good thing
Hey bro Hypocrite-The, even if we wanted to drive off a cliff we are not able to. Kirsten and myself do not own any car as we seek to live a frugal life. No lavish spending for us.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey nightsafari bro, I agree that Internet trolls are the worst as they spread falsehood on Kirsten and myself. I will keep on going defending Kirsten's name in this forum. Too many Singaporeans had incorrect impressions and opinions on her.
Please keep up the good work. I can't stop laughing! :thumbsup: