• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious My name is Calum and Kirsten is my wonderful, beautiful and smart wife!

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
People like PJ Thum and Jolovan who knows Kirsten would understand my point of her being a gorgeous, talented and caring person.

954A7467-C765-4E59-B664-FEF673F32AE6.jpeg
A0FC081D-6A44-4F0C-8BB1-53C2C34E8C36.gif
12543E15-72CE-4BE0-8A59-6D4B769D9AFC.jpeg

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey Annunaki bro, why must you drag in good people like Jolovan into this argument? What had he done to you?

Fuck you angmo, you are the one who bring up gay fuck jolovan’s name and now you want to act like you are offended. Why don’t you go fuck jolovan’s backside.

D2850B3E-9816-4C50-8889-4E40A5335F38.jpeg
515C0021-8C9A-49A3-8FB3-6BB4BBA9901A.gif

JiuHuKia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey bro Malaysian, no videos needed to prove anything. People like PJ Thum and Jolovan who knows Kirsten would understand my point of her being a gorgeous, talented and caring person. You just stick to your loser Honda Cub and keep insulting people here.

Calum, next time you visit Malaysia message me and we can meet so that I can shove my Honda cub up you and your irritating fat wife’s arseholes.

calumairsteward

Alfrescian
Loyal
Calum, next time you visit Malaysia message me and we can meet so that I can shove my Honda cub up you and your irritating fat wife’s arseholes.
Hey bro Malaysian, just stay in Malaysia and stay out of Singapore's problems. Good people like Kirsten, Jolovan and PJ Thum will make Singapore a better place for Singaporeans.

JiuHuKia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey bro Malaysian, just stay in Malaysia and stay out of Singapore's problems. Good people like Kirsten, Jolovan and PJ Thum will make Singapore a better place for Singaporeans.

Calum, don’t talk nonsense. You three so called good people Thum, Jolovan and your fat Wife Kirsten already visited my PM Mahathir and begged him to take leadership in this region. Malaysia is the best and when you come visit I will shove my Honda cub up you and your fat wife’s arseholes.

D63D0BEF-A567-4170-8B4C-2342DE31332E.jpeg
A4BA3B6C-9A57-4FE9-BA6E-75A2889D0604.jpeg

calumairsteward

Alfrescian
Loyal
Calum, don’t talk nonsense. You three so called good people Thum, Jolovan and your fat Wife Kirsten already visited my PM Mahathir and begged him to take leadership in this region. Malaysia is the best and when you come visit I will shove my Honda cub up you and your fat wife’s arseholes.

View attachment 57229View attachment 57230
Hey bro Malaysian, you're partially correct as the group of us sought to effect change in leadership in Singapore too. And there you see that PJ was trying to forster better relationships with your people but here you are ridiculing him. How nasty are you Malaysians. People like you deserve to live in poverty. Keep the Honda Cub for yourself bro, I won't want you to walk miles from your village just to get to the nearest bus stop.