• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My Indo Chinese boyfiend let me drive his BMW Z4

DASHUANGXI

Alfrescian
Loyal
So much better than my ex SG boyfiend's Nissan Sunny :p:p:p

066463.1-lg.jpg

kiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cool car.

Btw, how many times have u let him poked before he agrees to lend u the car ?

200K car... i bet at least kena poked 2000 times :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

SBF bros, let's go LAAAA KOPI !!!!!!

DASHUANGXI

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cool car.

Typical Singapore men reply, I think you cannot even afford the Z4 tyre, not even 1 :mad::mad:

Sifu1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cool car.

this type of face u dare to poke :confused::eek:

Sifu1

Alfrescian
Loyal
prc bitch,

you are an ugly, old and fat disgusting fuck.

Even if you were to lick my ass and kiss my cock for just one miserable dollar, I would give the chance to my neighbour's dog.

Fuck you, ugly old shit. :oIo::eek::biggrin:

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You fxxking ugly bitch from Henan ..... piss off from here .....:mad:

You no standard ..... like those from Shenyang, Liaoning type ..... All the Way !!:biggrin:

R

redlightmeansgo

The name Dashuangxi, refers to her two big breasts. Explains why she gets to steer his car, while he steers her CCB every minute of the day

DASHUANGXI

Alfrescian
Loyal

laidback

Alfrescian
Loyal
ur parents must be v proud of you. finally after sleeping around with many different joes u finally found 1 that has a convertible. Not the best convertible arnd but still can be used for posing. why r u unable to afford a z4 on ur own after all the money ur parents spent on ur education?

btw there is a diff betw letting u drive and giving the car to u as a present. if only letting u drive, means ur indo-bf is only using u as a test drive vehicle lah.

LonewolfAlfa

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you have a girlfiend (which i doubt a loser like you have), will you post her picture and her IC no. here? what a moron you are, SG men are really idiotic. :smile::smile:

And by the way, my boyfiend is a PR here :smile::smile:

yah u winner. unemployed man posing as a prc whore... pathetic.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
If your silly bf continues to let u drive that thing, you may find yourself driving this very soon :

pd902753.jpg