• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My Indo Chinese boyfiend let me drive his BMW Z4

DASHUANGXI

Alfrescian
Loyal
how u know Im a kalang guni indian loser? Oh ya I remember that, u keep touting me for a short time in GL L8. So is this your BMW dream job?
What is GL L18? when an Indian walk pass me, i will hold my breath or use my hand to pinch my nose, so what is the possibility of me talking you before? get a life, loser!!

Same as that loser SIFU, said I PMed him, but no proofs :p:p:p

I do not talk with SG men losers in this forum, i laughs at them when they are trying to get my attention, just like that loser SIFU :p:p:p

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What is GL L18? when an Indian walk pass me, i will hold my breath or use my hand to pinch my nose, so what is the possibility of me talking you before? get a life, loser!!

Same as that loser SIFU, said I PMed him, but no proofs :p:p:p

I do not talk with SG men losers in this forum, i laughs at them when they are trying to get my attention, just like that loser SIFU :p:p:p

well, im having my life pretty well, not to worry ya.... or did i saw u touting at chinatown, at the bridge there, REMEMBER UR PROMISE?

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/oN-2OAmXIIk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/oN-2OAmXIIk?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

DASHUANGXI

Alfrescian
Loyal
well, im having my life pretty well, not to worry ya.... or did i saw u touting at chinatown, at the bridge there, REMEMBER UR PROMISE?
hahaha... you are delusional, but its ok, i believed SG men likes to run away from reality, i pity you :p:p:p

Talking to you is quite boring :p:p:p

Sifu1

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey prc bitch,

tonite gayland no biz for u huh. all the ah peks watching bpl is it. hahaha:biggrin: