• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Matex Residence

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sell some to buy Singapore retails and JB condos. (bad habbit as I always re-act to my chart point)

Some of my condos I bought during SARS. 3 bedrm in D15 only $315,000 during SARS. (my chart point show a low in 2004)

Why sell? Have been accumulating properties until just after lethman bros. Passive income can support great lifestyle in iskandar.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Heard Thomson V in Singapore have problem attracting tenants. Wonder will it be a proxy toward JB retail?

Hope you are not holding the new MCST retail units. Beware as many of such developments are having problems attracting volume. Shophouses in D1 will be better.

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good strategy to diversity risk. Prime properties look really cheap then. Even during lethman times for prime FH ones.
Sell some to buy Singapore retails and JB condos. (bad habbit as I always re-act to my chart point)

Some of my condos I bought during SARS. 3 bedrm in D15 only $315,000 during SARS. (my chart point show a low in 2004)

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should take a look at the MCST development at Penisula Plaza. I can see new MCST of retail can be a problem with the tenant mixed. Retail works well to a large and popular anchor tenant and not all small tenants. Who will want to foot for promotion fairs, etc?
Heard Thomson V in Singapore have problem attracting tenants. Wonder will it be a proxy toward JB retail?

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Popular anchor is a must.

Bugis Plus (former Illuma) also fails without anchor tenants. Now they adjust their tenants.

SimLim Sq are those rare instant that work well. Another one is Lucky Plaza.

How I wish they create one purely for food. Like the SimLim Sq which sell computers; we have a new sq that sell all foods stuff.

You should take a look at the MCST development at Penisula Plaza. I can see new MCST of retail can be a problem with the tenant mixed. Retail works well to a large and popular anchor tenant and not all small tenants. Who will want to foot for promotion fairs, etc?

Last edited:

yyhwin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Popular anchor is a must.

Bugis Plus (former Illuma) also fails without anchor tenants. Now they adjust their tenants.

SimLim Sq are those rare instant that work well. Another one is Lucky Plaza.

How I wish they create one purely for food. Like the SimLim Sq which sell computers; we have a new sq that sell all foods stuff.

hey prof, latest update, they put up the boards for construction and no cars are allowed.

IMG_20130528_103449_zps6939847e.jpg

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They keep delaying. Last time mid June,now early July.
With the booking period expired, all promise are empty promise.

Now I worry NS Global disappear overnight leaving us high and dry.

Good news. The NSGlobal agent just told me that their Boss Norman Sia said Matex will launch in end June or July. At the moment, the price we purchase still valid.

OracleMasia

Alfrescian
Loyal
They keep delaying. Last time mid June,now early July.
With the booking period expired, all promise are empty promise.

Now I worry NS Global disappear overnight leaving us high and dry.
There is no more excuse of elections. If it still delay till next year, I may give it up.

Steventlk

Alfrescian
Loyal

I been to Thomson v and the retaIl is virtually dead! Got tattoo shops.., etc.. The anchor tenant plays a big role in adding value to a mixed development. Really...

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I suppose you have bought Ataska and given up on Matex?

Will never give up Matex. Will proceed as plan.

Of course I cannot rule out been "play-out" aka "screwed" by NS Global.

[video=youtube;dQw4w9WgXcQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ[/video]

Last edited: