• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Matex Residence

angmokio

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's why many Johoreans including those who are PRs in Singapore are rushing back to buy now. Those who are just starting to work in JB see their dream to own a house around their neighbhourhood vanish rapidly. This is what I gathered from my chit-chats with the locals over the past few months. Unfortunately this buying momemtum is quite strong, so I think the fast price increase will persist for the next 1-2 years.

expo this fri, sat, sun in ksl

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Too much land in Nusajaya.

One may or may not live in JB.
Main intention should be making captial gain.

You know why there is no crime in Nusajaya?
Because it is close to been empty now. You think robbers want to target Legoland customers?

Top crime city in the world is where the famous wall street is located.
New York. And it is home to the most expensive condos in the whole of USA.

http://www.neighborhoodscout.com/ny/newburgh/crime/

just thinking out loud, not trying to pour cold water but why wud Singaporeans want to live in JB city with all the crimes and rundown neighborhood etc when there is a better alternative in the new Nusajaya ?

Last edited:

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
It makes no economical sense for them to go to Nusajaya where they have more aunties and uncles to target around the CIQ. I am still skeptical of the old and dilapidated infrastructure at JB centre to cope with all the new development. Water pipe burst or power cable trip can really be a problem.

Because it is close to been empty now. You think robbers want to target Legoland customers?

cybermad

Alfrescian
Loyal

http://www.neighborhoodscout.com/ny/newburgh/crime/

How to make capital gain when Sinkies dun wanna buy and stay in JB ?

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe you are right about the infrastructure.
But I wonder how will it affect the new condos project as Singaporean have no access to this information.

Robbers and developers all target the rich Singaporeans. Right now they are concentrated at JB Sentral. If I am the robber head; I will kill my stupid guy whom travel to Nusajaya to rob. Should stay in JB and save some gas.

It makes no economical sense for them to go to Nusajaya where they have more aunties and uncles to target around the CIQ. I am still skeptical of the old and dilapidated infrastructure at JB centre to cope with all the new development. Water pipe burst or power cable trip can really be a problem.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They are buying. A lot of sold out projects have 30%+ of Singaporean buyers.
They are buying to make money. Most of them treat it as an investment now.
Staying........ I really doubt so unless it is a fun place to stay by 2016.

Rental return also in doubt; as I wonder who will rent those 20,000 condos in the whole of Iskandar. (incl. JB Sentral)

How to make capital gain when Sinkies dun wanna buy and stay in JB ?

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nusajaya is where the adminstrative buildings are located. Where will you go if you are the robbers?
Maybe you are right about the infrastructure.
But I wonder how will it affect the new condos project as Singaporean have no access to this information.

Robbers and developers all target the rich Singaporeans. Right now they are concentrated at JB Sentral. If I am the robber head; I will kill my stupid guy whom travel to Nusajaya to rob. Should stay in JB and save some gas.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Still got some meat left if you buy now.

Once it hit RM1500+ when Lido Blvd launch; it will only left skin of profit so thin that you can see thru it.

IMO, properties in iskandar is not for high capital gain like Singapore in the next 5-10 years.

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is why investors must know very well their reasons for investing in iskandar.
They are buying. A lot of sold out projects have 30%+ of Singaporean buyers.
They are buying to make money. Most of them treat it as an investment now.
Staying........ I really doubt so unless it is a fun place to stay by 2016.

Rental return also in doubt; as I wonder who will rent those 20,000 condos in the whole of Iskandar. (incl. JB Sentral)

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
aladdin_01.jpg

haha; unless there is a billion dollar sitting in the building.

I prefer to stay near Johor Sultan. Maybe will consider Nusajaya when Sultan start to build his palace there.

Nusajaya is where the adminstrative buildings are located. Where will you go if you are the robbers?

Last edited:

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Still prefers cap gain and rental yield in Singa properties. Iskandar is just a small playground.
Still got some meat left if you buy now.

Once it hit RM1500+ when Lido Blvd launch; it will only left skin of profit so thin that you can see thru it.

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go to places where peter lim's investments are as we all know the sultan is his shadow partner. They have to give face to the royal family.
View attachment 10425

haha; unless there is a billion dollar sitting in the building.

I prefer to stay near Johor Sultan. Maybe will consider Nusajaya when Sultan start to build his palace there.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Like Peter Lim's Vantage and Lido Blvd. But the way they delay the project we will be looking at about RM1500+++ when they officially launch it.

Go to places where peter lim's investments are as we all know the sultan is his shadow partner. They have to give face to the royal family.

DCputeri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hope you are not holding the new MCST retail units. Beware as many of such developments are having problems attracting volume. Shophouses in D1 will be better.
Sold off my condos in Sg in 2012. Look very toppish.

Now only holding retail units.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMO, properties in iskandar is not for high capital gain like Singapore in the next 5-10 years.

Landed is still high in demand but costly to build so developers are switching to building condos to sell. My take is landed supply in Iskandar below $1 mil RM will remain low for the next few years but there will be strong demand from Singaporeans in their 30s-40s who are priced out of Singapore market.