• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Matex Residence

cytan6613

Alfrescian
Loyal
Too bad the no money like I needed to buy expensive property with high price. BN i "HATE" "Benci" you ...
Malaysia property soft launch in other people country. Local need to buy High price. This is call 1 Malaysia. I Hate you.
The slower they launched be an advantage to buyers whom already booked a unit.
Let other launch go first. Like Sky88 tower 3.
If Sky88 sold at high price successfully, the greedy developer of Matex will keep their price high too.

OracleMasia

Alfrescian
Loyal
The slower they launched be an advantage to buyers whom already booked a unit.

Let other launch go first. Like Sky88 tower 3.

If Sky88 sold at high price successfully, the greedy developer of Matex will keep their price high too.
Well said, there is no hurry provided they will still sell to us eventually at the earlier price.

OracleMasia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Too bad the no money like I needed to buy expensive property with high price. BN i "HATE" "Benci" you ...
Malaysia property soft launch in other people country. Local need to buy High price. This is call 1 Malaysia. I Hate you.
There are Malaysians who buy Matex from NSGlobal at soft launch. You just to be make sure if you get the news and be well-connected with agents. or check these blogs regularly as there are people who post such news on this thread.

cytan6613

Alfrescian
Loyal
so until now, still do not know the actual launch??? :(

There are Malaysians who buy Matex from NSGlobal at soft launch. You just to be make sure if you get the news and be well-connected with agents. or check these blogs regularly as there are people who post such news on this thread.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I remember flying to HK for a Singapore property launch in 2006.

Sometime it is the success formula for a sold out project. Trying to clear as much as possible oversea before launching back home.

Because if home launch fail; there are no turning back. Example of such failure is Interlace and D'Leedon.

yyhwin

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remember flying to HK for a Singapore property launch in 2006.

Sometime it is the success formula for a sold out project. Trying to clear as much as possible oversea before launching back home.

Because if home launch fail; there are no turning back. Example of such failure is Interlace and D'Leedon.

Interlace the lay out very weird, not very good from feng shui perspective, got angle pointing at your unit.

OracleMasia

Alfrescian
Loyal
I gathered from HSBC that under bank negara new guideline only need to pay admin fee RM 500 if discharged the title within the lock in period. No other penalty will be incurred. Is it true?

cytan6613

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi i am really keen keen keen keen keen keen ... to buy ... anyone please help me ... :(

I gathered from HSBC that under bank negara new guideline only need to pay admin fee RM 500 if discharged the title within the lock in period. No other penalty will be incurred. Is it true?

cytan6613

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am very keen keen keen keen keen to buy ... anyone please help me .... :(

OracleMasia

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am very keen keen keen keen keen to buy ... anyone please help me .... :(
You can buy at launch but I reckon it will be a lot more expensive. If so, does not worth it anyway and too risky. Another development coming up Tri-Tower in JB Sentral. May worth a look.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can buy at launch but I reckon it will be a lot more expensive. If so, does not worth it anyway and too risky. Another development coming up Tri-Tower in JB Sentral. May worth a look.

Tri Tower may not be cheap.i check and found out RM800+psf is for 2000+sqft big unit.

Studio start above RM900+psf at least.

OracleMasia

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to MB Builders (the developer), the location of Tri Tower@JB Sentral is at Jalan Storey, Johor Bahru. This area is where pacific mall is. Not within walking distance to City Square/CIQ. Hence, Location wise, I think Matex is still the best followed by Summerplace/Sky Skuites in JB Sentral.