• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Matex Residence

yyhwin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bank Package for Matex is as follows:

OCBC (BR - 2.4%)
UOB & HSBC (BR -2.3%)

Decides to take UOB as it offer the longest tenure term at 35 years verus OCBC of 30 years for Singaporean.

You get your loan approved already? My one still pending approval after 2 weeks. :( Any update on the project? Never heard from the agent about paying the 5% deposit.

invest888

Alfrescian
Loyal
You get your loan approved already? My one still pending approval after 2 weeks. :( Any update on the project? Never heard from the agent about paying the 5% deposit.

NSGlobal After sales follow-up is poor, the sales guy seem like only interested to sell you more without any good services. Tat is my experience with them.

OracleMasia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hope so, scared nobody wants to buy from me. :smile:
The only worry is the MRT does not materialise which is the catalyst for the whole JB Sentral. Our Spore and Msia Prime Minister will meet after CNY next weel for Wellness township ceremony. Hope it can be announced and confirmed at that time.

yyhwin

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only worry is the MRT does not materialise which is the catalyst for the whole JB Sentral. Our Spore and Msia Prime Minister will meet after CNY next weel for Wellness township ceremony. Hope it can be announced and confirmed at that time.

I think can materialize d, coz singapore new mrt map already include Tuas Link and Woodlands North link already.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
type_b1.jpg

Type B1