• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Matex Residence

yyhwin

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to MB Builders (the developer), the location of Tri Tower@JB Sentral is at Jalan Storey, Johor Bahru. This area is where pacific mall is. Not within walking distance to City Square/CIQ. Hence, Location wise, I think Matex is still the best followed by Summerplace/Sky Skuites in JB Sentral.

Agree......................

OracleMasia

Alfrescian
Loyal
if mrt is at tg puteri, will anyone walk there from Matex in morning and evening?
No worries, The connectors will link it all up. It will be similar like the city link from City Hall to Suntec, Marina Square but it is not underground ,that's all. For living, shopping convenience is also important. and somemore, it is surrounded by office building, addditional source of tenants.

sgtsk

Alfrescian
Loyal
if mrt is at tg puteri, will anyone walk there from Matex in morning and evening?

If i estimated it correctly the last time i was in jln storey, it should be less than 2 km(probably less than 1.5 km) from jln storey to CIQ using the shortcut via open air car park next to CIQ.

Last edited:

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If i estimated it correctly the last time i was in jln storey, it should be less than 2 km(probably less than 1.5 km) from jln storey to CIQ using the shortcut via open air car park next to CIQ.

The connectors is on JB Sentral side, never mentioned JLN Storey. Maybe the cronies do not have a cut in the deal..

sgtsk

Alfrescian
Loyal
The connectors is on JB Sentral side, never mentioned JLN Storey. Maybe the cronies do not have a cut in the deal..

Yes you are right. The planned connectors are on the city square, Komtar matex side and not on jln storey side yet. I wonder if the connectors would be airconed like the b bintang-klcc elevated walkways to ensure comfort of pedestrians

Last edited:

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very unlikely it is air conditioned.

The weather in JB is not too bad. And the connectors is not as lengthy.

And also I think it is safer to be open connectors as people can shout for help. Thief will be idiot to rob in connector and the escape route can be easily blocked.

Yes you are right. The planned connectors are on the city square, Komtar matex side and not on jln storey side yet. I wonder if the connectors would be airconed like the b bintang-klcc elevated walkways to ensure comfort of pedestrians

OracleMasia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Given the delay in the launch, I wonder if UMLand will give free carparks to already committed buyers?

Some of the Malaysia developers who is late in delivering their products does that.

yyhwin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Given the delay in the launch, I wonder if UMLand will give free carparks to already committed buyers?

Some of the Malaysia developers who is late in delivering their products does that.

doubt so, ours are the pre launch right? seems there is a very strong demand for this matex recently.

cytan6613

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi all,

i am give up, matex, due to I am purchasing Sky Suite with free 1 number of car park, with facilities and (matex no facilities) .... If MRT confirm at Tanjung Puteri, NSG and UMland, YOU ha ha ha ... ha ha ha .... SGD 5k for a booking admin fee ...

siacw

Alfrescian
Loyal
whether or not mrt will end at tanjung puteri, i think it still will use the current CIQ. so anyone can walk to CIQ from city square, stamp passport and hop on the MRT.

those travelling from SG will stop at CIQ, stamp passport, then they can choose to hop back onto MRT continue to tanjung puteri, or they can walk to city square. so I do not think matex will be affected.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The admin fee let me buy at RM800 psf.

SGD5000 save me RM240,000 in return. (If my 3 bedrm on 20 floor will launch above RM1000)

hi all,

i am give up, matex, due to I am purchasing Sky Suite with free 1 number of car park, with facilities and (matex no facilities) .... If MRT confirm at Tanjung Puteri, NSG and UMland, YOU ha ha ha ... ha ha ha .... SGD 5k for a booking admin fee ...

cytan6613

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is ok ... This is not you and I can say depend on Gov lor .... Actually I like Matex ....
But I very dislike is why the Malaysian land but the agent in SG and SGD 5k BOOKING Fee for an admin charge ... You know a lot Le...

whether or not mrt will end at tanjung puteri, i think it still will use the current CIQ. so anyone can walk to CIQ from city square, stamp passport and hop on the MRT.

those travelling from SG will stop at CIQ, stamp passport, then they can choose to hop back onto MRT continue to tanjung puteri, or they can walk to city square. so I do not think matexmatex will be affected.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
RTS will be a plus if it is near to Matex.

I buy base on the surrounding JB revamp, openning up of River Segget, shopping centers, convention center ,major banks, and CIQ.

Is ok ... This is not you and I can say depend on Gov lor .... Actually I like Matex ....
But I very dislike is why the Malaysian land but the agent in SG and SGD 5k BOOKING Fee for an admin charge ... You know a lot Le...

Last edited: