• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man U vs L'pool: 14 Mar 09

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
oli oli 29,

you are just a dimwit making concessions after concessions and mistakes after mistakes, you say your pool is better team and now you conceding defeat again because you dun care now.... if you were more honest before, then you would simply have admitted that your poo were just taiko...haizzz...beat around the bush justto get back to square one...taiko jiu si taiko, no title means no title ....that's the reality

You have nothing to contribute other than just outburst (i understand your frustrations) then quit it. Its very typical of MU fans trying to divert the attention at hand & that is MU lost 1-4 to Liverpool at OLD TRAFFORD. Need i say more?

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have nothing to contribute other than just outburst (i understand your frustrations) then quit it. Its very typical of MU fans trying to divert the attention at hand & that is MU lost 1-4 to Liverpool at OLD TRAFFORD. Need i say more?

oli oli 29
it is you who is trying to divert attention to the fact that you havbe no title for 20 years....and the loser genes has so permeated every cell in your body that you actuallythink is is ok to celebrate another season without a trophy.....whats your next concession or admission?

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
oli oli 29
it is you who is trying to divert attention to the fact that you havbe no title for 20 years....and the loser genes has so permeated every cell in your body that you actuallythink is is ok to celebrate another season without a trophy.....whats your next concession or admission?

Look at the title of the thread above. Its MU vs Liverpool Mar 14. Ok, Liverpool didnt win any title for the last 20 seasons. Happy now?

Lets talk about the 1-4 thumping of MU? what atcually went wrong. I thought Alex would have got his tactics right. Maybe some insights from MU fans?

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at the title of the thread above. Its MU vs Liverpool Mar 14. Ok, Liverpool didnt win any title for the last 20 seasons. Happy now?

Lets talk about the 1-4 thumping of MU? what atcually went wrong. I thought Alex would have got his tactics right. Maybe some insights from MU fans?

LOL-another hasty retreat (and concession) from the malleable oli oli .... the man who believes in nothing (and has no backbone)

you gonna hide behind title of a thread. let uncle assure you that is like standing on a thin thread... if you keep focusing only on one game and talk abt tactics and this and dat for one game, you will neber win any titles and that has happened for 20 long years....taiko is just taiko, there is nothing to discuss abt taiko

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL-another hasty retreat (and concession) from the malleable oli oli .... the man who believes in nothing (and has no backbone)

you gonna hide behind title of a thread. let uncle assure you that is like standing on a thin thread... if you keep focusing only on one game and talk abt tactics and this and dat for one game, you will neber win any titles and that has happened for 20 long years....taiko is just taiko, there is nothing to discuss abt taiko

hahahahah
Any insights why MU lost 1-4? Cmon, lets get concrete instead of namecalling.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
From Paddy Crerrand's Show alone last night I gather the general consensus amongst United fans and Crerrand and the ManU TV host was that it a "bad day at the office" i.e. United generally played badly on the day and Liverpool was the better team on the day, which has been my contention all along. Nothing to do with United being the better team on overall form or the better team on any other given day.:wink:
Monsieur Rubirosa, your article doesn't say much, does it? We know for a fact how lethal the Gerrard-Torres combination is. What we didn't know was how someone who handn't put a foot wrong in ages would choose this particular occasion to gift-wrap two soft goals to the opposition. In no way am I villifying Vidic - indeed the whole team seemed perhaps lackadaisical at times - yet you have to admit in those two situations, on any other given day, you would have put your money on Vidic prevailing. I would, at least.

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahahahah
Any insights why MU lost 1-4? Cmon, lets get concrete instead of namecalling.

oli oli,
dun pretend la,i have already given you invaluable insights as to why it is 4-1 either you fail comprehension or cannot read (and you are going to make another admission or concession of your mistake soon as you have done so many times before) or the truth is simplyyou have no answer... and have kept mum as to why poo cannot win any titles for 20 years

so let me hear your admission of your latest mistake... you have the attention span of a bumble bee...

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes...at least from Paddy Crerrand's Show on ManU TV last night, I was glad to notice that not all United fans are sore losers but realists like you and I:wink:
Through this thread and the discussions which are being thrown around, we can see once again which camp of the supporters are sore losers who doesn't know the meaning of accepting defeat with grace. ::

yansen84

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey there, obviously youre a novice in football tactics.
Have you seen some European teams plays?
When youre 1 or 2 up in your opponents ground, what is the next best thing to do? Shut shop & kill them on the break. You dont play attacking football. That's what the Gerrard & his maestros did. They sat back, absorb the pressure & watch MU tire themselves out while watching for any opening gaps.
There you have it, Lpool found that space & of coz silly Vidic did a rugby tackle which resulted with a beautiful left footer that left Der Sar rooted & bemused.
Which part of the ganme u didnt understand?

there there, is this the behaviour we've come to expect of pool fans? I asked with no malice to have a constructive debate on the game and there you are indulging in name calling. Hostilities aside, apparently you clean forgot what you wrote in your last post, that 'Pool went for the kill as evident with Gerrard spearheading that attack until Vidic's folly'. As I pointed out that was I think they're first foray into the Utd half in the 2nd period. Now you're saying they went for a soak and strike? Who's the real tactical novice here? Your arguments aren't even consistent.

Yes, most teams adopt that style when they visit Old Trafford, what more with a 2-1 lead. And yes, I don't question the legitimacy and effectiveness of it (football purists might have a different view). But it is not the same as equating it with playing gung-ho, buccaneering football as you alluded to in your earlier post. 'Went for the kill' indeed.

yansen84

Alfrescian
Loyal
From Paddy Crerrand's Show alone last night I gather the general consensus amongst United fans and Crerrand and the ManU TV host was that it a "bad day at the office" i.e. United generally played badly on the day and Liverpool was the better team on the day, which has been my contention all along. Nothing to do with United being the better team on overall form or the better team on any other given day.:wink:

Fair enough, though I sense this is getting nowhere. Still I am of the opinion the scoreline (not the result) was overly flattering in pool's favour.:wink:

BTW, let me just add that I thought Utd did indeed deserve to lose as they played crap.

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
there there, is this the behaviour we've come to expect of pool fans? I asked with no malice to have a constructive debate on the game and there you are indulging in name calling. Hostilities aside, apparently you clean forgot what you wrote in your last post, that 'Pool went for the kill as evident with Gerrard spearheading that attack until Vidic's folly'. As I pointed out that was I think they're first foray into the Utd half in the 2nd period. Now you're saying they went for a soak and strike? Who's the real tactical novice here? Your arguments aren't even consistent.

Yes, most teams adopt that style when they visit Old Trafford, what more with a 2-1 lead. And yes, I don't question the legitimacy and effectiveness of it (football purists might have a different view). But it is not the same as equating it with playing gung-ho, buccaneering football as you alluded to in your earlier post. 'Went for the kill' indeed.

oli oli,

next time think before you post...it is very sian reading your apologies, admissions of mistakes and concessions u noe..... dun anyhow tembak,stop for 30 secs and think first, then write...can anot?

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think we're both watching different channels.
Pool sat back & waited & went in for the kill when the opportunity arises. Will this be clear enough?
Anyway, what does it matter now? The end result is still 1-4 no matter how anyone sees it.