• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man U vs L'pool: 14 Mar 09

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good Lord, I could not believe it even when I saw the final score "Live", incredible amazing and what a joy:eek::smile: Wish I made a bet on your exact scoreline, did you?:p Mind you it could well have 5-1 if Gerrard had not fluffed his chance late in the game. Bookies must have made a bundle on this one, as I doubt many punters went for a Reds win.

Man. Utd 1 Liverpool 4

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Liverpudlians have bragging rights, after our fiasco (err.. red faces) last night.

More of our own doing, Vidic's "assists" and fergie was foolhardy not to start with 3 seasoned stalwarts so late into game. No need to lick our wounds, we relish comeback... and who knows, with luck of CL draw maybe soon?

You guys are now on a roll, but 2 recent swallows don't make the summer. It's the league, world's most demanding one at that. The team with the consistent mettle, especially now over the last leg in next 2 months is deserving winner. Hopefully, with our red nose still in front and spare 90 mins play... pay dividends.

Whilst we are at it, do look over your shoulders.. blues maybe catching up:wink:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i really do not wish liverpool to draw against any of the english team.

better to draw against other country.

it will be more fun later.

also liverpool and manchester too close to simulate the economic of europe.

we need them to fly and spend their way to recovery.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
What you talking about? It's going to be an all English Semi Final.

yansen84

Alfrescian
Loyal
there liverpool fans go delusional again. while i would say they deserved their midweek win over RM every single bit, i say last night they probably only deserved that gerrard penalty. in fact, they didn't even try to play football in the second half.

Adidas

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro yinyang,
you are quite right.
but MU is still leading by 4 pts with a match in hand.
thier next opponent will be getting the backlash.

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good Lord, I could not believe it even when I saw the final score "Live", incredible amazing and what a joy:eek::smile: Wish I made a bet on your exact scoreline, did you?:p Mind you it could well have 5-1 if Gerrard had not fluffed his chance late in the game. Bookies must have made a bundle on this one, as I doubt many punters went for a Reds win.

Pure luck!! The writing was on the wall and I expected a thrashing. Almost put in the 5-1 scoreline though but thot 4-1 would be more 'respectable'. I hope you made some money. It would have been double the joy watching the team you support winning big.

Punters were not watching the ball particularly the REAL game. Pool looked particularly sharp.:mad:

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Liverpudlians have bragging rights, after our fiasco (err.. red faces) last night.

More of our own doing, Vidic's "assists" and fergie was foolhardy not to start with 3 seasoned stalwarts so late into game. No need to lick our wounds, we relish comeback... and who knows, with luck of CL draw maybe soon?

You guys are now on a roll, but 2 recent swallows don't make the summer. It's the league, world's most demanding one at that. The team with the consistent mettle, especially now over the last leg in next 2 months is deserving winner. Hopefully, with our red nose still in front and spare 90 mins play... pay dividends.

Whilst we are at it, do look over your shoulders.. blues maybe catching up:wink:

Giggs played the full 90 minutes against Inter on Wed and is highly unlikely to start or even play any part in the Pool encounter. The player admitted himself he requires a longer time to recover from each game. Scholes on the other hand is blowing hot and cold. When he's bad ,he's really, really bad. The Bulgarian pig should have played ahead of Tevez as Liverpool was expected to play tight at the back 4. Then again this pig hasn't got the stamina to play 2 games within a space of 3 days.

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think Vidic get orders from EPL managers to kelong.

So can keep the title race open and draw more people to watch.

Hard to believe he made so many blunders = gave away two goals and got himself red carded. Essentially, he caused three goals since the last goal was due to him being red carded and not being there.

Vidic should not shoulder the blame for his error. Ferdinand was just as guilty as he was only afew strides away when Vidic blundered. Where was the cover? Vidic covered Ferdinand on a couple of occassion when Torres effortlessly dribbled passed him.

On the second error that led to the goal, he did what any defender would do. Roy Keane did the same some years ago in a cup semifinal and was red carded.

We could have so easily blamed VDS for the goal but in all honesty it was a beautifully taken goal. Aurelio has done it before and Utd should have known.
Man U would not be in this enviable position if not for the sterling performances of the back 4 and in particular Vidic. He has played in various defensive permutations over the past two months and has featured in practically all of them. I dun think he will win EPL player of the year now but I am sure he will come back a better player. He deserves a break.:smile:

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro yinyang,
you are quite right.
but MU is still leading by 4 pts with a match in hand.
thier next opponent will be getting the backlash.

Not expecting any backlash. They may just nick this one. It's bad to play the same team over again and that too at a ground you rarely excel.Craven Cottage revisit.
Sooner rather than later, the opponents would have figured out a solution to the puzzle. The other team they will play for possibly the 4th time this season is Spurs at OT.:eek:

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal

I want Man Utd to get Loserpool in this Fri's CL draw.
God-damnit, I want blood.
Man, i starting to sound like that Fat Spanish Paella with my rant. (Shivers)

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I want Man Utd to get Loserpool in this Fri's CL draw.
God-damnit, I want blood.
Man, i starting to sound like that Fat Spanish Paella with my rant. (Shivers)

Liverpool the Conqueror of Old Trafford will meet anyone anytime. But i dont think MU will even make it to the semis whoever theyre drawn against.

A fuckup MU fan told me that 4-1 or 10-1 is still 3 points but its a TOTAL HUMILIATION to lose by such scoreline & at HOME againt your bitterest rivals.

Alex Fuckingson has entirely got it all wrong with his line up. Stangely its pretty quiet from the old geezer himself. lost for words ah? Got flying boot to the face of Vidic in the dressing room anot?

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Guys, guys... there's more to life than footy.

Both camps have had their say, with liverpudlians hoarse on their sat's triumphant win and red devils still sore. Truth be told, humble pie would have been harder to swallow if not for mite buffer +4pts and extra 90mins play.:o

Poor consolation on giggsy's rheumatic legs with tough week's 3 games (compared with pool). And we know berba's laid back style (not sure if swine fits or count dracula fangs:p).

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are quite right. Read a funny & insightful article by a United fan in today's TNP, where he recounted an encounter with a Reds fan in the MRT after the match. He was wearing his United jersey and looked glum, the Reds fan was in his Reds shirt and looked over the moon and when the Reds fan saw him made the gesture of 4-1 with his hands:biggrin: Well you know what the chap then told the Reds fan, "is that United's 4 points lead and 1 game in hand":p :rolleyes: And yes must not forget the Blues, they too now look dangerous all of sudden with Hiddink in charge. Hope the excitement lasts all the way till the end of May:smile:

Whilst we are at it, do look over your shoulders.. blues maybe catching up/QUOTE]

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please do not be a sore loser like Fergie ok:rolleyes: Vidic cocked up with both Torres(1st) and Gerrard (red card), while both outplayed Vidic with pure class. Aurelio's goal was pure class as well not forgetting Dossena's icing on the cake (4th). On the day the Reds were the overall better team and that is a fact.:wink:

there liverpool fans go delusional again. while i would say they deserved their midweek win over RM every single bit, i say last night they probably only deserved that gerrard penalty. in fact, they didn't even try to play football in the second half.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
No, really did not expect such a score. Like I said before I doubt many thought like you because Fergie had been mixing and matching so well since Dec. Any sort of Reds win would have done for me, 1-4 was just the icing on the cake:smile:

Btw I never bet on my team, nerves alone is enough to drive me nuts:biggrin:
I hope you made some money. It would have been double the joy watching the team you support winning big.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sure or not? That ungracious loser wanker Fergie had the cheek to say that United were still the better team on the day. What match was Fergie watching?:rolleyes:
Alex Fuckingson has entirely got it all wrong with his line up. Stangely its pretty quiet from the old geezer himself. lost for words ah? ?

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's a good day for all pool fans. Wasn't expecting the scoreline to be such a huge gap. :biggrin:

For all that's said and done, I believe there's a reason why Ferguson said that United played better than pool, was unlucky that they lost. To bolster the morale of the players after suffering a huge loss, and to prepare them for the rebound. Although, I doubt they will be able to do so. If they are lucky to win the next game, it will be a slim scoreline, perhaps by a goal. :smile:

Pool has got a long way more to go. They are getting there, but not good enough. Consistency is the key here, which is something very lacking in their performance. I feel that next season may stand a greater chance for them to win the BPL, especially when they have experienced the pressure, counting down from 10 games to the finish line.

ManURE supporters, be gracious when you lose. Draw blood? Anytime. CL if pool draws ManURE, first leg away for pool will be a 2-1 win, home leg will be a closer fight. Looking at a draw for me. :smile:

Pool, if they meet ManURE in the next draw, will move on to the semis.