• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious MALAYSIAN real estate agent shot dead

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wednesday, 6 July 2016 | MYT 5:22 PM

Woman killed, child critical in Taman OUG shooting

BY AUSTIN CAMOENS

KUALA LUMPUR: A real estate agent was shot dead at close range by two unknown assailants on a motorcycle while driving her luxury MPV in Taman OUG here.

Her eight-year-old daughter, who was sitting in the front passenger seat, was also shot and is in critical condition.

City CID chief Senior Asst Comm Rusdi Mohd Isa said the incident occurred at 2.28pm on Wednesday along Jalan Hujan Mas.

“We rushed to the scene and found the woman’s body motionless in the Toyota Vellfire.

“Based on our investigations the victim had come out to eat at a restaurant nearby.

“She was driving with five children and a maid when two men on a motorcycle approached the vehicle and opened fire,” he told reporters when met at the scene.

He said the suspects are believed to have fired five shots at the vehicle with one hitting the 32-year-old woman in the neck.

“Her daughter who was sitting next to her was also shot and has been rushed to the Universiti Malaya Medical Centre for treatment,” he said.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wednesday, 6 July 2016 | MYT 11:10 PM

Family of OUG shooting victim in shock

BY NATASHA JOIBI

KUALA LUMPUR: The death of the real estate agent who was gunned down by two unknown assailants in Taman OUG on Wednesday has left her family members reeling in shock and confusion.

When met at University Malaya Medical Centre (UMMC) mortuary on Wednesday, family members were questioning the cold-blooded shooting which killed the 32-year-old woman on the spot and critically injured her eight-year-old daughter.

"She was a good person and had no problems with anyone. We've never heard of any threats to kill her," said a relative.

Family members were visibly overcome with grief at the mortuary, some even breaking down in tears after seeing her body.

According to a relative, the family would usually use the Toyota Vellfire she was driving to go on long trips.

The relative said the deceased left her house at noon and was supposed to travel with her family to Penang.

Her husband, who was supposed to travel with them, said he had recently returned home from China where he had been working for the past three years.

The agent was shot dead at close range by two unknown assailants on a motorcycle along Jalan Hujan Mas at about 2.28pm Wednesday.

Her daughter, who was sitting in the front passenger seat, was also shot.

It is learned that the child is still in critical condition.

City CID chief Senior Asst Comm Rusdi Mohd Isa said the victim was driving with five children and a maid when two men on a motorcycle approached the vehicle and opened fire.

The suspects are believed to have fired five shots at the vehicle, with one hitting the woman in the neck.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wednesday, 6 July 2016 | MYT 11:10 PM

Family of OUG shooting victim in shock

BY NATASHA JOIBI

KUALA LUMPUR: The death of the real estate agent who was gunned down by two unknown assailants in Taman OUG on Wednesday has left her family members reeling in shock and confusion.

The suspects are believed to have fired five shots at the vehicle, with one hitting the woman in the neck.

Probably hit job by rival agent.

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
華聯花園驚傳槍殺案! 華婦豪華休旅車內遭擊斃!

開齋佳節下午,吉隆坡舊巴生路傳出槍聲!

舊巴生路華聯花園巴剎路段靠近一間油站前,今午2時20許發生冷血槍殺案;一名駕駛豪華休旅車的華裔婦女,被神秘槍手隔著車窗亂開數槍擊斃。

案發時,現場人來人往,槍手卻膽敢當街開槍殺人,行徑大膽猖獗。

警方和消拯員仍在現場調查

30biexw.jpg

21bvk9c.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think, that vehicle was heavily tinted. The target could be the husband.

Husband is a Datuk.

【天下风云】吉隆坡冷血枪手,当着5名小孩面前开枪杀32岁华族女地产商。两名枪手是当着女死者的5名子女(年龄介于2岁至13岁)面前连开6枪,不仅当场击毙女死者,更导致死者的8岁女儿受伤。据悉,死者的丈夫拥有拿督头衔,事发时,死者原准备与丈夫及孩子前往槟城游玩,不料竟遇害。
详文:http://wanbao.com.sg/world/story20160707-85631#world

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Looked like she shit her skirt after getting shot. During my SAF training, I faced my enemies bravely while facing gunfire.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The husband and wife involved in ponzi scheme in china.

Ok thanks for the other thread that you up. I have read it. Looks like whatever I said there will be signs from heaven to prove me right without any effort from me. Unlike capable bastards , I no need to do things behind to slander others with lies and half truths . Evil doers who did harm to me ought to be shitting in their pants now that heaven eyes have opened.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looked like she shit her skirt after getting shot. During my SAF training, I faced my enemies bravely while facing gunfire.

You got to be kidding. Didn't you see how the barbarian murderer who murdered the engineer, how she was sobbing on the way to court. They have no qualms to torture people to dead but now crying like a coward they really are. As for this shot dead woman, she was top line in Ponzi scheme with no qualms to cheat. All these evil doers all think they can get away scotfree after murdering, cheating and terrorising others.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

that wasn't shit. it was blood which flowed to the car seat and stained the bottom of her dress. i know shit when i see it.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
just like how jover chew mother sang praises of her innocent son, accusing son's employee leading him astray, angel in her eyes...MY FOOT!!! victim was a high level mastermind in elaborate pyramid scam!! KH should end like like her!

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
just like how jover chew mother sang praises of her innocent son, accusing son's employee leading him astray, angel in her eyes...MY FOOT!!! victim was a high level mastermind in elaborate pyramid scam!! KH should end like like her!
that's why you don't see that many such blatant con job cases in mudland or HK unlike in sinkieland. simple fact is that if police or garmen cannot handle these con men or is slow and incompetent, the victims would ask the underworld to mete out justice. almost all of such non political shootings are revenge cases and victims are never innocent. so in fact mudland maybe in fact be safer for the law abiding public as vigilantes justice is alive there

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Spore is considered safe because before anyone is allowed to step on the island they are checked at the entry points for contraband.

The PAP has won evey GE for 50 years. So they must be very popular with the electorate.
Yet LKY surrounds himself with an army of bodyguards.

schizo

Alfrescian
Loyal
華聯花園驚傳槍殺案! 華婦豪華休旅車內遭擊斃!

開齋佳節下午,吉隆坡舊巴生路傳出槍聲!

舊巴生路華聯花園巴剎路段靠近一間油站前,今午2時20許發生冷血槍殺案;一名駕駛豪華休旅車的華裔婦女,被神秘槍手隔著車窗亂開數槍擊斃。

案發時,現場人來人往,槍手卻膽敢當街開槍殺人,行徑大膽猖獗。

警方和消拯員仍在現場調查

30biexw.jpg

21bvk9c.jpg

walan fucking reporter got no cow sense and respect show the pic until like that, imagine the womans family and relatives see, that will be the last image of her engrained into their minds. at least let a human die with dignity lah

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have a point. Street justice.

that's why you don't see that many such blatant con job cases in mudland or HK unlike in sinkieland. simple fact is that if police or garmen cannot handle these con men or is slow and incompetent, the victims would ask the underworld to mete out justice. almost all of such non political shootings are revenge cases and victims are never innocent. so in fact mudland maybe in fact be safer for the law abiding public as vigilantes justice is alive there