• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious m&d Void Deck Wedding Costs $16600! Wedding Planner Run Road, Abandoning Fellow Moslems!

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some of the void decks are unclean, either very close to the rubbish chute or leaking sewage pipes which smell of shit and detergent.

Be a smart Malay and choose MUSLIM DELIGHTS for your weddings! :thumbsup:

Nor.. I rather have it at void deck. Money save can be spent on other more important expenses. 16k is cheap/reasonable. Wait till he see the bill if engage from Muslim delights. :whistling:

Btw u are insulting ur cheena race. Cos they also held their funeral wakes at void deck.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Nor.. I rather have it at void deck. Money save can be spent on other more important expenses. 16k is cheap/reasonable. Wait till he see the bill if engage from Muslim delights. :whistling:

Btw u are insulting ur cheena race. Cos they also held their funeral wakes at void deck.
I have not attended a malay wedding at the void deck in a very long time. The last few I attended were held at hotels and club function rooms.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have not attended a malay wedding at the void deck in a very long time. The last few I attended were held at hotels and club function rooms.

Yes. Its quite common nowadays to see Malays having their wedding recept at hotels, cc. I miss those kamp days wedding ceremony. We have kuda kepang performance too.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some of the void decks are unclean, either very close to the rubbish chute or leaking sewage pipes which smell of shit and detergent.

The general m&d popn is too cheap to go for more atas weddings...void deck is cheap...on paper b it's good enough for them

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal

Well said. If u look at the photo. The cooking was done next to the trash bin. Ministry of Environment where ah?

Attachments

• Screenshot-2019-12-25-at-12.31.39-PM.png
    Screenshot-2019-12-25-at-12.31.39-PM.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 97