• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Loser Whore Jeremy Quek of failure biz SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE hide in rat hole smearing Gansiokbin whore to win

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 179758
i think there is something wrong with the title of your thread.

after the word "Gansiokbin", you should add "as a" before the word "whore".

otherwise it can be confusing to readers.

it can also be construed as @Cottonmouth is smearing Gansiokbin the whore to win (instead of your intention to say @Cottonmouth is smearing Gansiokbin as a whore to win).
Becas gansiokbin is a whore.
Gansiokbin has oar u bin with a lion hair.
She seduced her jb tenant with her sneaky cunt into the tenant's feet while he was sleeping.
They got married and marriage annulled within a short time.
Actuallee gansiokbin is worse than a whore with such a sneaky cunt.

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 179758
i think there is something wrong with the title of your thread.

after the word "Gansiokbin", you should add "as a" before the word "whore".

otherwise it can be confusing to readers.

it can also be construed as @Cottonmouth is smearing Gansiokbin the whore to win (instead of your intention to say @Cottonmouth is smearing Gansiokbin as a whore to win).
Good one my boy! She's self pwn herself yet again admitting she is a WHORE.
LOL :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
She's well aware of her profession, the whore.

She seduced her jb tenant with her sneaky cunt into the tenant's feet while he was sleeping.

i was merely trying 2 tell her that her thread title can be misinterpreted. for nothing i got scolded again. naoadays really 好人难做 :frown:

Beria

Alfrescian
Loyal
I WIN I WIN!!! Gan Siok Bing is a chinatown slut who gets PUMMELED by sewer dwelling slumrats from Gujarat. She can't help getting her labia and ricehole smeared with shit, curry and chili peppers. Not only does @ginfreely lose to cantonese online but she also lose her dignity and virginity from getting her chow hai fucked by banglas. :biggrin:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
i was merely trying 2 tell her that her thread title can be misinterpreted. for nothing i got scolded again. naoadays really 好人难做 :frown:

For this kind of cheebye whore, the right thing to do is to stab her cheebye with a knife, there's no need to 好人 with this garbage. Fuck her with a knife, twist it and cut off her cheebye!

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
GAN SIOK BIN THE WHORE
@ginfreely look at your big curry hole. I will fuck you with a toilet brush to wash your filthy cunt!

siokbingan.png

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely the only way a dirty whore like you can be a virgin is to cut off your cheebye lips and seal up your toilet hole.

1676634084806.jpeg

No need to think, this is your well fucked high mileage cheebye below.

preview.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at how evil and toxic your Ccb Cantonese criminal mouth is so proud to spin evil filthy lies of Gansiokbin. No wonder get fined $4.6k and sent to jail for buying evil and toxic illegal goods. Don’t divert aren’t you Cantonese son of whore proud to do evil? what evil and toxic illegal goods you bought?

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at how evil and toxic your Ccb Cantonese criminal mouth is so proud to spin evil filthy lies of Gansiokbin. No wonder get fined $4.6k and sent to jail for buying evil and toxic illegal goods. Don’t divert aren’t you Cantonese son of whore proud to do evil? what evil and toxic illegal goods you bought?

SHUT YOUR HOLE!!

preview.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Malaysian Chinese son of whore @nightsafari clone tell shameless lies as usual. Not only I said clearly everything read in context can understand, my title is fucking clear @Cottonmouth is WHORE JEREMY while I didn’t say “whore Gansiokbin”but smearing Gansiokbin whore. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Malaysian Chinese son of whore @strawberry @nightsafari clone no need to pretend asking innocent questions to stir shit to attack me is what you do all the time be it in this thread or starting your own threads. Everyone with eyes and conscience can see. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I WIN I WIN!!! Gan Siok Bing is a chinatown slut who gets PUMMELED by sewer dwelling slumrats from Gujarat. She can't help getting her labia and ricehole smeared with shit, curry and chili peppers. Not only does @ginfreely lose to cantonese online but she also lose her dignity and virginity from getting her chow hai fucked by banglas. :biggrin:
You are another Cantonese son of whore viciously attacking me @Semaj2357 clone. Go to my Facebook to spew your evil filthy lies with your Cantonese pride to win. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
For this kind of cheebye whore, the right thing to do is to stab her cheebye with a knife, there's no need to 好人 with this garbage. Fuck her with a knife, twist it and cut off her cheebye!
Finally you Jeremy Quek son of Cantonese whore no choice but to appear in this thread to abuse me because it’s too obvious you are Jeremy Quek if you keep don’t appear here, while you were viciously attacking me everyday in your the whore of sammyboy forum gan siok bing thread that now get thrown into rubbish heap. Right? Why no post at 8 plus pm must wait for me to post first then you post? So unlike you that always or everyday up your the whore of sammyboy gan Siok bing thread at 8 plus pm BEFORE @jw5 starts posting. Of course the reason is because you are the

Loser Whore Jeremy Quek of failure biz SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE hide in rat hole smearing Gansiokbin whore to win. Pui!View attachment 179817

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Finally you Jeremy Quek son of Cantonese whore no choice but to appear in this thread to abuse me because it’s too obvious you are Jeremy Quek if you keep don’t appear here, while you were viciously attacking me everyday in your the whore of sammyboy forum gan siok bing thread that now get thrown into rubbish heap. Right? Why no post at 8 plus pm must wait for me to post first then you post? So unlike you that always or everyday up your the whore of sammyboy gan Siok bing thread at 8 plus pm BEFORE @jw5 starts posting. Of course the reason is because you are the

Loser Whore Jeremy Quek of failure biz SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE hide in rat hole smearing Gansiokbin whore to win. Pui!View attachment 179817

@Cottonmouth Jeremy Quek son of Cantonese whore scared to up this thread hahahahaha