• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious [I'm suddenly curious! haha] Did the Ex-Husband of Madam Gan (颜) Siok Bin (淑敏) KISS HER LIPS during their "4 star hotel wedding dinner"?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sounds like a love scam. Maybe there are such a good loving man around but I don’t have the good fortune to meet one. My friend did meet and married to one such good loving man Japanese in Japan, but I only got a bad Japanese harassing me.

... karma, karma indeed..karma đoesn't
give up :geek:
What karma when I did nothing like you mark Andrew yeo hiding in rat hole to smear and harass a virgin as slut whore mistress? Pui! View attachment 178601

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well at least heaven is always good to me when it comes to the crunch.
But everything else is bad. Just to get the peace and quiet that everyone in spore and mudland takes for granted, i am denied and have to work extra hard for it for years just to enjoy few days of peace here and there.

slutty

Alfrescian
Loyal
But everything else is bad. Just to get the peace and quiet that everyone in spore and mudland takes for granted, i am denied and have to work extra hard for it for years just to enjoy few days of peace here and there.
Go fuck a spider you slut whore mistress :FU:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just to get a salary to live, I have to work extra hard for it when people can idle and gossip everyday like kt latha and my ex Cantonese accountant.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just to get a salary to live, I have to work extra hard for it when people can idle and gossip everyday like kt latha and my ex Cantonese accountant.
Just to study for a degree, I have to work extra hard for it when people can study and graduate with no bad things happening again and again.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just to study for a degree, I have to work extra hard for it when people can study and graduate with no bad things happening again and again.
Oh ya my father died just before my final year exams in university. Suay or not? Qualified to complain or not?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just to get a roof over my head, I have to work extra hard for it too when people can buy bto eat and sleep made few hundred thousands or a million dollars in five years.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank goodness I am not like some cheap loser kind of people that a little bit of hardship only sell cb or commit suicide indeed.
But I am sick and tired of need to work extra hard for everything basic in life that come easy for others and they take for granted.