• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Loser Whore Jeremy Quek of failure biz SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE hide in rat hole smearing Gansiokbin whore to win

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is the thread totally opposite of “build human dignity” that Jeremy Quek @Cottonmouth shameless hypocrite did. And his fellow criminal dogs like @stickyball @laksaboy found it interesting and no complain bored but my this Jeremy Quek thread they complain bored.

Post in thread 'The Whore of Sammyboy Ginfreely Gan Shiok Bing is back!!!'
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/th...ly-gan-shiok-bing-is-back.316164/post-3757980
Now in the flame war central but until two days ago was still the centerpiece in the main forum that @Cottonmouth @sweetiepie Cantonese sons of whores proudly post using fake photo fake Facebook fake everything of Gansiokbin to smear and abuse Gansiokbin.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@zhihau @Leongsam don’t you dare to move my this thread for at least one year because that’s how long you let your criminal dog @Cottonmouth Jeremy Quek abuse me in the whore of Sammyboy gan Shiok bin thread. Pui!
@zhihau Cantonese son of whore you protect your fellow Cantonese sons of whores to abuse and smear and commit crimes against Gansiokbin with your Cantonese pride. May your Cantonese family women be gangraped and insulted for years as slut whore mistress. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now in the flame war central but until two days ago was still the centerpiece in the main forum that @Cottonmouth @sweetiepie Cantonese sons of whores proudly post using fake photo fake Facebook fake everything of Gansiokbin to smear and abuse Gansiokbin.
@Cottonmouth @sweetiepie Jeremy Quek Cantonese sons of whores proudly paint Gansiokbin from virgin white to black 黑油桶 with their Cantonese pride to win by playing evil dirty tricks.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@zhihau Cantonese son of whore you protect your fellow Cantonese sons of whores to abuse and smear and commit crimes against Gansiokbin with your Cantonese pride. May your Cantonese family women be gangraped and insulted for years as slut whore mistress. Pui!
@zhihau @Leongsam don’t you dare to move my this thread for at least one year because that’s how long you let your criminal dog @Cottonmouth Jeremy Quek abuse me in the whore of Sammyboy gan Shiok bin thread. Pui!
You @zhihau @Leongsam didn’t you move my threads to the flame war central within days? What take you one year to move your precious @Cottonmouth Jeremy Quek thread the whore of sammyboy gan Shiok bin abusing Gansiokbin? Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You @zhihau @Leongsam didn’t you move my threads to the flame war central within days? What take you one year to move your precious @Cottonmouth Jeremy Quek thread the whore of sammyboy gan Shiok bin abusing Gansiokbin? Pui!
You @zhihau @Leongsam criminal dogs had your fun to let the whore of sammyboy thread gan Shiok bin stay in the main forum be smeared and abused for one year then now had a little human conscience to move it to flame war central? I am warning you again make sure you don’t touch my this thread on @Cottonmouth Jeremy Quek. I didn’t request for you to move and you can move it back no difference to me after one year of everyday smearing and abuse by Jeremy Quek. May you be reincarnated a woman and be smeared and abused for your own kind of fun for one year and that’s called Justice. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I want to puke @Cottonmouth Jeremy Quek said this. Look at his thread the whore of sammyboy gan Shiok bin is anything but build human dignity. Pui!
Build human dignity so fake hahahaha @Cottonmouth dirty hole seller so fake in everything from fake ignore to fake smile to fake evidence/photo /Facebook smearing Gansiokbin to fake office address to fake build human dignity. 真够贱!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol @empathizerofeatshitndie hakka son of whore talking about being fair sure sounds like @Cottonmouth Jeremy Quek Cantonese son of whore talking about build human dignity indeed. So fake so cheap.
Disgusting indeed to see loser criminal dog acting pitiful when they are the rapists abusing smearing bullying a woman for almost a decade painting Gansiokbin from white virgin to black 黑油桶. View attachment 179715

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Disgusting indeed to see loser criminal dog acting pitiful when they are the rapists abusing smearing bullying a woman for almost a decade painting Gansiokbin from white virgin to black 黑油桶. View attachment 179715
Look at how butt hurt these criminal dogs @empathizerofeatshitndie @Cottonmouth are when their smearing and abusing Gansiokbin thread get moved into rubbish heap AFTER ONE YEAR. That’s how self entitled Jeremy Quek criminal dogs Cantonese sons of whores are to trample me Knnbccb

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Resume of GSB aka @ginfreely
Nick Name at SammyBoy.com : TPX
Present : Spinner, Harasser n Fake Virgin, Slut
Previous Employment:
Real Estate Investor (JB).. got burnt-out until chow tar n braless, run road back to Spore..
Accountant (SFC) : Kena fired cuttlefish by the Boss as recommended by the HR manager; reason - an office nuisance + trouble maker
:geek:

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Previous Employment:
Real Estate Investor (JB).. got burnt-out until chow tar n braless, run road back to Spore..
Accountant (SFC) : Kena fired cuttlefish by the Boss as recommended by the HR manager; reason - an office nuisance + trouble maker
What job is she applying for? Why the CV?

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

How come your dao tao mod JW5 didn't help you move the thread for one year?
Does he agree that you are a fucking whore?
Did he enjoy watching you get fucked in your rotten cunt?

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely you are a fucking cunt.
If I see you getting rape, I will film the whole thing.
When they are done, I will impale your cheebye with a metal rod!
When the police found your rotten carcass, they will fire a few bullets in your cheebye hole to make sure you die!

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Previous Employment:
TPX is you mark Andrew yeo accusing me what you are yourself and harassing me a virgin as slut whore mistress. Pui!!View attachment 179736