• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Looks like my candidate has lost - Congrats to Trump for an excellent campaign

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Seems very strange with such a high proportion of the mail in ballots all going Biden.

It was orchestrated months ago. We all knew it was coming.

It is statistically impossible for such a huge swings to occur. Never in history have leads of 7% been wiped out in hours.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod

It is statistically impossible for such a huge swings to occur. Never in history have leads of 7% been wiped out in hours.

Indeed. I have watched quite a few elections now both in SG and Canada.

Usually the media calls the election with leads like that. As did the guy in your first post (youtube).

The media knew what was going to happen which was why they did not.

Sigh. I think USA is going to fall into anarchy.

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dotard Militants and Tertorists pse draw arms cock rifles and fall-in.

Shoot all over the streets randomly.

Xi & Putin must issue joined statement. DENY JOE BIDEN lawfully elected. Offer arms to Dotard Militants and Add fuel to the fire.

Let the melt down begin ASAP. COVID is full blast this winter. Overloaded all the hospitals and cemeteries.

This is the Ang Moh's BEST COVID XMAS.

MAGA + HUAT AH!

democracy my butt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bad news for xi jinping. He has another 5 years of tough negotiations.
No more taiwan invasion until after 2026.

Totally no Negotiation / Hand Shake necessary.

China has more than sufficient BRUTE STRENGTH & ADVANTAGES to force ANYTHING TODAY.

Taiwan is a piece of BBQ Babi for Chinese dinner.

Just cannibalize it.

ckBhQUcnhC

cloudy

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have to forgive them for being anti Trump. If I watched CNN, MSNBC etc I'd be in their camp too. Those that support the dems are in the same camp as those who support lockdowns. They don't analysis things for themselves. They just swallow whatever is dished out by the MSM.
You should eat back your words and I will forgive you! :rolleyes:

cloudy

Alfrescian
Loyal

Are you stupid? Everyone knows that the full results wouldn't be out early and the initial Trump in person voting lead can be wiped out because of mail in ballots. And it has happened as expected when mail in votes are counted, tallied and tabulated.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Are you stupid? Everyone knows that the full results wouldn't be out early and the initial Trump in person voting lead can be wiped out because of mail in ballots. And it has happened as expected when mail in votes are counted, tallied and tabulated.
Huh? What did I do?