• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Looks like my candidate has lost - Congrats to Trump for an excellent campaign

cloudy

Alfrescian
Loyal
ok you win and i lose. i don’t think trump can cumback from behind in the recounting process via lawsuits and court orders. for admission of defeat, i hereby resign myself to slurping humble vege curry instant noodles. it’s a sad soup of sorrow and silence.
View attachment 95203
I am happy that you have the gracefulness and honour to admit defeat. Thankyou very much. You are a good man of honour. I am sorry if I have been too harsh in my words on you too. My sincere apologies.

Last edited:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nevermind, I will still forgive you as you changed your banner to support Biden before Election day. Next time, don't prejudge me!
KNN make sure next time when you want to bet with someone have to say no pee lees no anything :geek: KNN

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Georgia could still go either way:

5wiIeT4.png

https://tinyurI.com/yynue3kd
Georgia always on my mind.