• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Looks like my candidate has lost - Congrats to Trump for an excellent campaign

kiketerm

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have to forgive them for being anti Trump. If I watched CNN, MSNBC etc I'd be in their camp too. Those that support the dems are in the same camp as those who support lockdowns. They don't analysis things for themselves. They just swallow whatever is dished out by the MSM.

Errrr Trump is responsible for the lockdown, not the dems. GOP Senator Ben Sasse of Neb leaked phone call blames Trump for the lockdown.

Trump now attacking Fake Fox news, so you need to come up with better misinformation

kiketerm

Alfrescian
Loyal
It was orchestrated months ago. We all knew it was coming.

It is statistically impossible for such a huge swings to occur. Never in history have leads of 7% been wiped out in hours.

Yes, Donald J Trump by overriding Pennsylvania's legislature held GOP original VBM policy from 3 days before election to day of election has resulted in a massive defeat at his own hands. There was never any doubt. If the VBM was counted same night as GOP wanted, there will be silence.

Try again.

kiketerm

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry for what? I thought my candidate lost and now it looks like he is winning so what is there to be sorry about? I'm as happy as two peas in a pod.

Are you delusional?

Race has been called

Decision Desk HQ

@DecisionDeskHQ

Decision Desk HQ projects that
@JoeBiden
has won Pennsylvania and its 20 electoral college votes for a total of 273. Joe Biden has been elected the 46th President of the United States of America. Race called at 11-06 08:50 AM EST

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bush v Gore version 2.0. They'll meet in the Supreme Court.

The fraud was too blatant... even some Dems were disgusted by it.

Want to cheat please cheat more convincingly next time. :cool:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Ok lah.

Now can see what China has in store for the world. Hope it is good!

No excuses now. It is up to China. Good or bad?
I don't know if the Biden administration has the same resolve as Trump's, even though there is bipartisan consensus on dealing with the commie chinks.

https://thehill.com/opinion/interna...-countering-chinas-challenge-to-international

The current bipartisan consensus on how to counter China’s exploitation of international laws and institutions could power robust U.S. government action that is consistent, strategic and effective. No matter who is elected in November, leading Members of Congress should harness this bipartisan China IO consensus to decisively block and reverse the current abuse of international laws and organizations.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
I don't know if the Biden administration has the same resolve as Trump's, even though there is bipartisan consensus on dealing with the commie chinks.

https://thehill.com/opinion/interna...-countering-chinas-challenge-to-international

The current bipartisan consensus on how to counter China’s exploitation of international laws and institutions could power robust U.S. government action that is consistent, strategic and effective. No matter who is elected in November, leading Members of Congress should harness this bipartisan China IO consensus to decisively block and reverse the current abuse of international laws and organizations.

Biden is more conciliatory towards China than Trump. So this is China's chance to be a positive influence on the world on their terms.

They should take this chance. There might not be another.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Biden wins, Xi wins. That's the part that pisses me off the most.
The only possibility for China to change is for the demise of Xi. Even dotard's 2 years of tariffs, Huawei and its affiliated ban, as well as the anticipated delisting of Chinese equities from the American Stock Exchanges, did nothing to even cause a slightest relent from China.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And you! You have lost! Where are your tears? :rolleyes:
ok you win and i lose. i don’t think trump can cumback from behind in the recounting process via lawsuits and court orders. for admission of defeat, i hereby resign myself to slurping humble vege curry instant noodles. it’s a sad soup of sorrow and silence.
561F8A26-673B-4F3D-B355-8957C9FD60D5.jpeg