• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Looks like my candidate has lost - Congrats to Trump for an excellent campaign

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Nevada goes blue and Biden can pop his bottle!

Altogether now!!! HUAT AH!!!

cloudy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry for what? I thought my candidate lost and now it looks like he is winning so what is there to be sorry about? I'm as happy as two peas in a pod.
Nevermind, I will still forgive you as you changed your banner to support Biden before Election day. Next time, don't prejudge me!

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
notice all the blue states are the richer, affluent coastal states in the east and west, ny, la, sf, boston, etc...more business savvy and economically advanced, while the red states are mostly the central, less prosperous redneck villages aka the gong cbs, lol..which dotard managed to scam by promising them primitive coal mines and railway tracks

Kee Chew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Biden hasn't officially conceded yet, he's delaying the inevitable. :biggrin:

See you at the Supreme Court.

NaN9O7Z3.png

Biden hasn't officially conceded yet, he's delaying the inevitable. :biggrin:

See you at the Supreme Court.

NaN9O7Z3.png

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
notice all the blue states are the richer, affluent coastal states in the east and west, ny, la, sf, boston, etc...more business savvy and economically advanced, while the red states are mostly the central, less prosperous redneck villages aka the gong cbs, lol..which dotard managed to scam by promising them primitive coal mines and railway tracks
majority of blue states are either bankrupt or in serious deficit. homeowners, taxpayers, and businesses keep these states afloat while they spend the money on welfare, drug addicts, homeless, convicts, criminals, prisons, and the entire eco-system that keep criminals and convicts incarcerated, well fed, in good health with expensive medical care, well represented by highly paid lawyers with countless appeals, etc. ordinary folks and independent contractors who work their asses off don’t even get covered by medical insurance.

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
majority of blue states are either bankrupt or in serious deficit. homeowners, taxpayers, and businesses keep these states afloat while they spend the money on welfare, drug addicts, homeless, convicts, criminals, prisons, and the entire eco-system that keep criminals and convicts incarcerated, well fed, in good health with expensive medical care, well represented by highly paid lawyers with countless appeals, etc. ordinary folks and independent contractors who work their asses off don’t even get covered by medical insurance.

u in blue state rite? :biggrin:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is no fraud. Trump lost because he SUCKS! Just like many misogynistic forummers here.
Misogynistic your chow chee bye lah ! You are a misandrist bitch yourself, just admit it.
Nobody wants to fuck your stinky rotten-fish smelly chee-bye so you hate normal men. You are only attracted to pervy fuckers like Joe Biden because any sane, normal man wouldn't even touch you with a ten-foot pole .
I'm sure you'd like him to sniff your smelly, lice-infested hair and pinch your inverted nipples.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Not really. Those voted through the mail are from the blue camp and mostly will abide to the democrat's call to avoid crowded places during this pandemic. Trump knew this since the very first day and that's why he's always calling for mail-in votes as invalid.

Makes sense. I am surprised it is still so close in the remaining states.

So most of Trump supporters voted in person. Most of Biden supporters mailed their votes in?

In the coming days there will be way more mail in votes. So likely Biden will win. If he hasn't already.