• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
R u serious? U spoke to them? I wanna visit them leh, but can't get any info at all. I got to know it from uob. Apparently uob is the sole financier for this project. And selling at 1k psf? I can't believe uob has interests in such high end project???

Rm1000 psf.:eek: But the finish not so hot compared to Imperia Puteri Harbour..... Don't have nightmares.....:smile:

lastresort

Alfrescian
Loyal
R u serious? U spoke to them? I wanna visit them leh, but can't get any info at all. I got to know it from uob. Apparently uob is the sole financier for this project. And selling at 1k psf? I can't believe uob has interests in such high end project???

actually I am not surprised at all if you know some info about the ongoing land bid nearby.

avelc

Alfrescian
Loyal

If you're referring to Encorp Marina @ Puteri Harbour, it is currently sold by HSR in SG. Put a S$3k deposit to reserve the unit, S&P signing will be in March. If you decide not to buy in March, your deposit will be refunded.

Last I heard 2 weeks ago, the Studio units with Marina view are already taken, only left 1 bedder with Marina view selling for 1mil RM onwards.

I don't know if anyone else other than HSR is currently selling it, but there's no show flat @ Puteri Harbour for Encorp. Only 1 tower was launched, there will be more later. Just google for "HSR Encorp" and you will find agents selling it.

P.S. I have no affiliation with HSR.

Last edited:

euphony

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes, I too was there for a bit in the past too! I wish I could get something in canary wharf on the cheap...

London/uk has a good system too. One can easily identify their hot districts like those in sg. Their agents are very professional and the agents are also part valuers. I was there before so I know a bit :-) in addition, their price has slumped a lot compared to 4 to 5 years ago. If got good local people to guide u, it's definitely one of the top choice to consider :smile:

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh, they totally ignore Malaysian market?

I went to marina view Liao. Very good. Not its not by encorp leh. That one is by capital extension land. Studio 1 mil? Wah, much cheaper when I enquired last month.

If you're referring to Encorp Marina @ Puteri Harbour, it is currently sold by HSR in SG. Put a S$3k deposit to reserve the unit, S&P signing will be in March. If you decide not to buy in March, your deposit will be refunded.

Last I heard 2 weeks ago, the Studio units with Marina view are already taken, only left 1 bedder with Marina view selling for 1mil RM onwards.

I don't know if anyone else other than HSR is currently selling it, but there's no show flat @ Puteri Harbour for Encorp. Only 1 tower was launched, there will be more later. Just google for "HSR Encorp" and you will find agents selling it.

P.S. I have no affiliation with HSR.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ops. I slapped myself. I thought u mentioned 2 developments. I read wrongly. Apology. Thought u mentioned the marina view condo at permas jaya. Marketing only in sg too. Ignore my post below :smile:

Oh, they totally ignore Malaysian market?

I went to marina view Liao. Very good. Not its not by encorp leh. That one is by capital extension land. Studio 1 mil? Wah, much cheaper when I enquired last month.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh I like that place. The buildings are so cool and the skyscrapers are world class design. The whole CBD is just breath taking. I was only there for one day, didn't have much time to survey. Since sterling pound is so weak now, worth looking into it bro. Good luck :wink:

yes, I too was there for a bit in the past too! I wish I could get something in canary wharf on the cheap...

pasture8

Alfrescian
Loyal
3rd link sg side.JPG

Last edited:

yonglip

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are really a great thinker, I've always enjoyed reading your views bro :smile:

haha..you are too kind bro.

interestingly my 3 year old daughter just said something similar...

"Papa you belly good in telling story....your 3 little pigs story belly nice wo!...din know got one pig can fly!"

haha..cheers bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.