• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Johor Premium Outlets a big draw for shoppers

THE Johor Premium Outlets (JPO) has become a popular destination for local and foreign shopaholics.

Singaporean Sachin Patel, 44, who brought his family to shop at the JPO on Christmas Day, said the outlet had received plenty of media coverage in his country since opening on Dec 11.

“The price of goods here is cheap compared to other shopping places in Malaysia,” he added.

se_06shopper.jpg
Good bargains: Patel (left) with his family doing some shopping on Christmas Day at the Johor Premium Outlets.
Sachin took the opportunity to shop at the JPO on Christmas Day as many shops in Singapore are closed during the festive period.

Another Singaporean M. Vinod, 32, said he visited the JPO instead of attending open house invites in Singapore on Christmas.

“My friends had invited me to homes on Christmas, but instead I come here first to find out the brands offered at JPO.

“Hopefully I can made it up to them by buying a few chocolates as they have a sweet tooth,” he said.

Local businessman Mohammad Saiful Halim, 50, said he was surprised with the numbers of visitors at JPO during Christmas Day.

Thinking that the outlet would be deserted, he added the outlet’s car park was full as vehicles made a beeline to the area.

“However, I am adamant to visit the JPO as I am a Johorean, but I am proud to see the fast development in my state,” he said.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
I must had gone to the wrong jpo. I went there and came out with a belt only from g2000. Yes, g2000 at jpo!

Johor Premium Outlets a big draw for shoppers

THE Johor Premium Outlets (JPO) has become a popular destination for local and foreign shopaholics.

Singaporean Sachin Patel, 44, who brought his family to shop at the JPO on Christmas Day, said the outlet had received plenty of media coverage in his country since opening on Dec 11.

“The price of goods here is cheap compared to other shopping places in Malaysia,” he added.

View attachment 3287
Good bargains: Patel (left) with his family doing some shopping on Christmas Day at the Johor Premium Outlets.
Sachin took the opportunity to shop at the JPO on Christmas Day as many shops in Singapore are closed during the festive period.

Another Singaporean M. Vinod, 32, said he visited the JPO instead of attending open house invites in Singapore on Christmas.

“My friends had invited me to homes on Christmas, but instead I come here first to find out the brands offered at JPO.

“Hopefully I can made it up to them by buying a few chocolates as they have a sweet tooth,” he said.

Local businessman Mohammad Saiful Halim, 50, said he was surprised with the numbers of visitors at JPO during Christmas Day.

Thinking that the outlet would be deserted, he added the outlet’s car park was full as vehicles made a beeline to the area.

“However, I am adamant to visit the JPO as I am a Johorean, but I am proud to see the fast development in my state,” he said.

maxpark

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope. I thought they bought the land in 2010. Recent purchase price by sunway was about 200 psf right? Forgot Liao ...

Quote NST... "... Sunway Bhd to buy 691 acres of land in Iskandar for RM745 million or RM25 psf ..."

Lets keep the testosterone levels in check here...

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh I forgot to take injection to keep it in check hehe

The 200 must be the tropicana danga bay then ... Thx bro

Quote NST... "... Sunway Bhd to buy 691 acres of land in Iskandar for RM745 million or RM25 psf ..."

Lets keep the testosterone levels in check here...

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
The gal, second row, on the left most, looks so much like u and crystal. So cute and kawaii. And why on earth have u not hit the sack yet? Missing someone or the wine? Or the dragon? R u a dragon, u have not reaffirmed her lol

haha, let's sit back and watch the show 2012. More news and announcements coming!

4141c347e541415b99558178189f8051.jpg

Last edited:

avelc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ops. I slapped myself. I thought u mentioned 2 developments. I read wrongly. Apology. Thought u mentioned the marina view condo at permas jaya. Marketing only in sg too. Ignore my post below :smile:

Not familiar with Permas Jaya. In fact I haven't even stepped into many places like Leisure Farm, Setia Tropika/Eco Cascadia, blah blah. I think location, location, location is key and margin of safety... If buying for own stay, then different criteria applies.

Status
Not open for further replies.