• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 4

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you for your well wishes. Life goes on but the way I see humans will never be the same again after experiencing the true Malaysian spirit.
Wow today I caught another Malaysian filthy Indian dog @Bad New Brown that has been shamelessly disguising as sinkie traitor dog harassing me non stop. Exactly the same as that filthy Malaysian Indian dog tekkun that used two clones here disguising as good man private message me while using tekkun clone harassing me here indeed. Xia suay filthy Malaysian Indian sons of whores @Bad New Brown proudly declared of course “he only support his own people” filthy Malaysian Indian slut accusing me slut kt Latha. Now everyone should know everything I said why many Malaysians Indians and Indians from all over the world have been harassing me a virgin with annulled marriage as slut and whore. Support their own people mah. So proud so cheap so evil so shameless filthy Malaysian Indian dogs supporting criminals. Unfortunately many proud Malaysian chinese and sinkie traitor dogs love to support them too.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow today I caught another Malaysian filthy Indian dog @Bad New Brown that has been shamelessly disguising as sinkie traitor dog harassing me non stop. Exactly the same as that filthy Malaysian Indian dog tekkun that used two clones here disguising as good man private message me while using tekkun clone harassing me here indeed. Xia suay filthy Malaysian Indian sons of whores @Bad New Brown proudly declared of course “he only support his own people” filthy Malaysian Indian slut accusing me slut kt Latha. Now everyone should know everything I said why many Malaysians Indians and Indians from all over the world have been harassing me a virgin with annulled marriage as slut and whore. Support their own people mah. So proud so cheap so evil so shameless filthy Malaysian Indian dogs supporting criminals. Unfortunately many proud Malaysian chinese and sinkie traitor dogs love to support them too.
Xia suay true Malaysian spirit of supporting their own people in crimes as long as they are not the victims themselves. If not kpkb other people are thieves hahaha.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Xia suay true Malaysian spirit of supporting their own people in crimes as long as they are not the victims themselves. If not kpkb other people are thieves hahaha.
Foreign investors like me are not welcome in Johor according to proud declaration by @Bad New Brown. No wonder I spent money to create jobs to feed Malaysians only to get viciously defamed a whore in return indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Foreign investors like me are not welcome in Johor according to proud declaration by @Bad New Brown. No wonder I spent money to create jobs to feed Malaysians only to get viciously defamed a whore in return indeed.
Xia suay filthy Malaysian Indian dogs @Bad New Brown tekkun and Chinese traitor dogs you are then criminal thieves slanderers harassers not welcomed in Singapore. Which country should welcome criminals indeed. Get lost!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Xia suay filthy Malaysian Indian dogs @Bad New Brown tekkun and Chinese traitor dogs you are then criminal thieves slanderers harassers not welcomed in Singapore. Which country should welcome criminals indeed. Get lost!
@Bad New Brown shameless filthy Malaysian Indian dog got the cheek to ask me to get lost when you are the criminals doing crimes on me. Xia suay Malaysian sons of whores accusing me one. Only your filthy Malaysian Indian mother wife daughters are whores. Pui!

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sell your house in Johor cheap and move back to a place where you belonged to.

Don't go stay and shit in other people country especially when the locals there loathed you :poop:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sell your house in Johor cheap and move back to a place where you belonged to.

Don't go stay and shit in other people country especially when the locals there loathed you :poop:
You xia suay filthy Malaysian Indian dog son of whore self admitted Malaysia is your country and caught red handed already still shamelessly pretending to be sinkie traitor dog. Get lost from Singapore yourself got the cheek to come to Spore to take jobs and yet loathe Singaporeans. Unlike me that came to Malaysia without loathing Malaysians. It’s you Malaysian criminals viciously stealing slandering harassing me since 2013 until today that made me hate you. So self entitled Malaysian son of whore want me to sell my house cheap after you abused me. You can dream on. I will be telling the ugly truth of Malaysians till the day I die. That is called justice. Pui your filthy Malaysian Indian whore mother wife daughters phua cb!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You xia suay filthy Malaysian Indian dog son of whore self admitted Malaysia is your country and caught red handed already still shamelessly pretending to be sinkie traitor dog. Get lost from Singapore yourself got the cheek to come to Spore to take jobs and yet loathe Singaporeans. Unlike me that came to Malaysia without loathing Malaysians. It’s you Malaysian criminals viciously stealing slandering harassing me since 2013 until today that made me hate you. So self entitled Malaysian son of whore want me to sell my house cheap after you abused me. You can dream on. I will be telling the ugly truth of Malaysians till the day I die. That is called justice. Pui your filthy Malaysian Indian whore mother wife daughters phua cb!
Pui your Malaysian Cantonese whore mother wife daughters phua cb. Xia xiay Chinese dog insulting chinese yellow. Pui! @Valium

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
ACCEFE89-D727-46D3-95DF-3E1AA36B43A3.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And sinkie traitor dogs don’t forget all Singaporeans who bought condos Sgd800k and above now are all whores according to filthy Malaysian Indian and Chinese dogs definition and vicious attacks of me who bought SGD400k condo as whore, which you endorsed.
Plenty of hdb above 800k too. Make sure you sinkie traitor dogs and bitches don’t buy them if not you are all whores by proud Malaysian Indian and chinese dogs definition of whores which you believed.