• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 4

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
M

no bro I made sure my baby is born in Australia and becomes Australian.

Well because of the abused in national slavery I promised myself not to sent my son or sons to serve national slavery and that night migration was born in my mind!
BUT if my daughter want to join Australian army she have my blessing bro!!

Yes bro. Sinkieland is history. Be proud tat ur an Aussie. But u can still visit ur parent in sinkieland.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
M

no bro I made sure my baby is born in Australia and becomes Australian.

Well because of the abused in national slavery I promised myself not to sent my son or sons to serve national slavery and that night migration was born in my mind!
BUT if my daughter want to join Australian army she have my blessing bro!!
My ankle reminds me every rainy day. Fuck pap and their fucking ns

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes bro. Sinkieland is history. Be proud tat ur an Aussie. But u can still visit ur parent in sinkieland.

yes bro :smile:
last time we visited our parent 2 years one time then we notice 2 things the cost holidays (2 weeks) in sg is dam expensive and with that amount of money i can go TWICE for 2 weeks in Australia either go holiday to other states and go cruise bro!

and the other reason i hate crowded places and singapore is very over crowded and everytime we visited sg after the 3rd my soul screaming wanting to go home (australia) i get very bad migraine and i get very stress and unhappy everytime we visited sg bro. if not for my parent in sg i dont think i ever holiday in sg bro.

now we decided we can only visit our parent 5 years one time and yearly we can go TWICE holidays in Australia and i get very happy :smile:

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
last time we visited our parent 2 years one time then we notice 2 things the cost holidays (2 weeks) in sg is dam expensive and with that amount of money i can go TWICE for 2 weeks in Australia either go holiday to other states and go cruise bro!

and the other reason i hate crowded places and singapore is very over crowded and everytime we visited sg after the 3rd my soul screaming wanting to go home (australia) i get very bad migraine and i get very stress and unhappy everytime we visited sg bro. if not for my parent in sg i dont think i ever holiday in sg bro.

now we decided we can only visit our parent 5 years one time and yearly we can go TWICE holidays in Australia and i get very happy :smile:
The pap has gone mad bro. Dont come back for a year.
https://www.traveldailymedia.com/no...apore-to-allow-tourists-from-china-australia/

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal

bro we supose to visit sg this year april because we already booked the flight early last year.
then corona virus struck and we had to cancel our trip to sg(even our cruise also we cancel in Australia) and now sg open its border to Australia i told my wife unless there vacine and no matter what we play safe and wil visit sg 2022

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sinkieland is no longer Singapura decades back. Those days majority were Malays, cheena and Indians. Others too but very few. Nowadays blue sinkies less than foreigners. Very very soon sinkies would become the minority Vs the majority foreigners. Expensive? Nothing to be surprised. Especially medical. If not rich better to have short life. Even with $1million cash in hand, it will be totally wipe out just to pay for ur medical fees i.e. if ur down with serious illness.

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkieland is no longer Singapura decades back. Those days majority were Malays, cheena and Indians. Others too but very few. Nowadays blue sinkies less than foreigners. Very very soon sinkies would become the minority Vs the majority foreigners. Expensive? Nothing to be surprised. Especially medical. If not rich better to have short life. Even with $1million cash in hand, it will be totally wipe out just to pay for ur medical fees i.e. if ur down with serious illness.

agree with u bro!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which part I said is nonsense? Malaysians have viciously bullied me for years until today is a fact. No nonsense at all.
@congo9 and is it not a fact that Malaysian and sinkie dogs here like @knnccb @sweetiepie @Cottonmouth @ginmother etc etc are everyday spamming evil filthy lies of me? I enjoy my life by making hard earned honest money standing at my own two feet get called a pig while they are pests that take advantage of government policies for free salaries etc while stealing slandering harassing me called themselves hardworking.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@congo9 and is it not a fact that Malaysian and sinkie dogs here like @knnccb @sweetiepie @Cottonmouth @ginmother etc etc are everyday spamming evil filthy lies of me? I enjoy my life by making hard earned honest money standing at my own two feet get called a pig while they are pests that take advantage of government policies for free salaries etc while stealing slandering harassing me called themselves hardworking.
And of course it is no coincidence that someone in my jb condo WeChat just posted a nonsense message at 2.21 am about pig. That’s how nice and friendly Malaysians are.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which part I said is nonsense? Malaysians have viciously bullied me for years until today is a fact. No nonsense at all.
I state facts is called nonsense while Malaysian dogs tell lies and defamed and insulted me is called no nonsense. That’s how twisted Asian dogs are.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well the fact is I am a virgin. So every filth that Malaysian dogs and bitches spammed about me is vicious shit lies. Sia suay narrow hearted Malaysians think they are entitled to enjoy life but see me enjoy life only insinuated insults people pig woh. I should let the world know Malaysian nonsense indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And of course it is no coincidence that someone in my jb condo WeChat just posted a nonsense message at 2.21 am about pig. That’s how nice and friendly Malaysians are.
Malaysian bitch thinks she is smart to insinuate insults I let the world know how mean Malaysians are. Do more evil shit nonsense ok Malaysian dogs and bitches?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shameless Malaysians take my charity Rm20k rpgt tax while bullying me with nonsense and filth indeed. It’s a big charity ok make losses still pay rpgt tax Rm20k.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shameless Malaysians take my charity Rm20k rpgt tax while bullying me with nonsense and filth indeed. It’s a big charity ok make losses still pay rpgt tax Rm20k.
Oh ya I recall Malaysian government have given even more exemption to Malaysians for rpgt due to Covid. Previously for Malaysians first house sale already exempted from rpgt. Now is even more generous any house sold during covid period is exempted from rpgt. Something like that. As usual Malaysian government is always kind to their people but not foreigners ok.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I really dont understand some foul mouth sinkies. Typical cheena racist mentality. Always hearsay. If u tink Msia garment deliberately make things difficult for other races to celebrate their holidays, then wtf ur in Msia? FO to sinkieland lah.