• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 4

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. The loan interest killer. Plus 3% agent fees.
Ya just my housing loan interest alone uplifted Malaysian economy by Rm100k or so over the years. My agent fee is 2% and have further discount off it. Agent fee is deductible for rpgt but must pay it upfront to be deductible ie before sale completion.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're going to sell your JB house? Not a good time to do so.
Ya lousy time to sell house. Nightmare to do sale handover during pandemic. Now I owe my lawyer a lobster meal for getting her to help me get my keys from my jb house to handover.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow..selling house..how much r u gg to lose?
I lost estimate S$20k from this investment, which is nothing compared to the losses due to you sia suay evil filthy Malaysian Indian and chinese dogs sons of chickens stealing slandering harassing me. And of course I didn’t count in my four years “free” stay in this semi d.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I lost estimate S$20k from this investment, which is nothing compared to the losses due to you sia suay evil filthy Malaysian Indian and chinese dogs sons of chickens stealing slandering harassing me. And of course I didn’t count in my four years “free” stay in this semi d.
Oh ya this @bart12 is another pretentious vicious Malaysian Indian criminal bully dog son of chicken always pretending to be not connected to jb while viciously attacking me now self exposed appear in this jb forum.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
These evil filthy Malaysian Indian bastards also doing illegal money lender business in Singapore how to be poor?
Legal or illegal all eat from Singapore and then bite the hands that feed them. That’s how nice and friendly Malaysians are.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Update of evil filthy Malaysian Indian crimes on me. Wow after I reported them to police on twitter the day before they started spamming me with Loan harassment messages. Exactly same behavior as Malaysian criminal bully dog @Cottonmouth
Malaysians are all very self entitled to bully people to win one. Gang up many to one to bully, steal slander harass to win.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I still have a small condo as holiday home in jb. But will exit all eventually.
@knnccb this must be why you said I declare my whore achievement. Tsk tsk tsk Malaysian and sinkie dogs sons of chickens are like that. I say nothing about my Malaysian investment they go dig out and called me whore when I Virgin impossible to be whore took big housing loan to invest. I say my investment they still called you whore achievement. Jealous shameless useless dogs that spend their energy bullying people are like that one.