• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Liverpool Supporters fall in here!!! Season 2008/09

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, they've played back to back games for more than a whole month in January and won all of them.
I think the key to United's sustained challenge on all front is their defence. Ron and Tevez will play a big part in the remaining games. Both these players will raise their game for personal reasons.

Personally, I thot Anderson provided the catalyst that change the way United played in the middle of the park last nite-more hustle.

On a sidenote, Pepe Reina reminds me of Bruce Grobelaar, no?:smile:

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jan appears to be different from Mar/Apr...back in Feb the BPL appeared done and dusted for ManU...heck even some bookies were paying out on this one...fast forward to now and yes ManU are still in control of their destiny but it is not a done deal as yet...The Arse perhaps hold the key...

As for Pepe...I think overall he is a better keeper than Grobs, although both are good short stoppers...notwithstanding Pepe's flapping about in corners and set pieces...
Bro, they've played back to back games for more than a whole month in January and won all of them.
I think the key to United's sustained challenge on all front is their defence. Ron and Tevez will play a big part in the remaining games. Both these players will raise their game for personal reasons.

Personally, I thot Anderson provided the catalyst that change the way United played in the middle of the park last nite-more hustle.

On a sidenote, Pepe Reina reminds me of Bruce Grobelaar, no?:smile:

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah be my guest to carry on with your spiel...however that does not make what you say a fact...merely your own opinion:wink::rolleyes:

if you cannot respond a reasonably convincing reply (and the above reply from you being far from being reasonable or convincing), it makes my opinion an uncontroverted fact and your silence a telling corroborration...thank you:biggrin::smile::rolleyes: wait until May wow....wait long long oso can

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oi - just ignore that 'cockman' lah - he talk cock only since day 1 :biggrin:

heh heh not say i want to say....uncle here is someone you cannot afford to ignore......from day 1, those who ignore uncle usually come to no good end....last old forum u got play anot?

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry hor but blowing your own horn however loud does not change the fact that what you assert is merely your own opinion:wink::rolleyes:.
if you cannot respond a reasonably convincing reply (and the above reply from you being far from being reasonable or convincing), it makes my opinion an uncontroverted fact and your silence a telling corroborration...thank you:biggrin::smile::rolleyes: wait until May wow....wait long long oso can

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry hor but blowing your own horn however loud does not change the fact that what you assert is merely your own opinion:wink::rolleyes:.

:smile::p blowing horn alone may be assertion but upon the sight of those fleeing from the horn, it clearly demonstrates the superiority of the horn and the opinion it represents..... not scared run away for wat, wait until may for wat...now cannot say because neber win anything wat:smile: simple simple dun try to make it complicated

Screwball

Alfrescian
Loyal
:smile::p blowing horn alone may be assertion but upon the sight of those fleeing from the horn, it clearly demonstrates the superiority of the horn and the opinion it represents..... not scared run away for wat, wait until may for wat...now cannot say because neber win anything wat:smile: simple simple dun try to make it complicated

muahahaha.... u guys sure tok funny..... r u from my neighbouring ward? I stay in IMH :smile:

Adidas

Alfrescian
Loyal
they have been quite lucky also with those last minute's goal in the last two league's matches.
we also need some luck that they slip along the way.

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
I Want To Play For Milan Or Inter - Liverpool Star Fernando Torres

Liverpool striker Fernando Torres revealed he wants to play in Serie A after already showing his skills in La Liga and the Premier League.

Spain and Liverpool star Fernando Torres is considered one of the best strikers in the world as he finished third behind Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi in the battle for last year's Ballon d'Or.

He has also been a dream target for many top-drawer Italian clubs, with Milan in particular being hot on his heels before he joined Liverpool from Atletico Madrid. However, if the player's latest claims are anything to go by, this dream could soon become a reality.

"I have already played in La Liga and the Premier League," he said to Spanish magazine Don Balon. "Now it would be nice to try Serie A, perhaps in a club like Milan or Inter. It would be nice to be able to say one day that I managed to play in the three most important leagues, and perhaps I will also try the Bundesliga."

However, the 25-year-old has no intention of leaving Anfield anytime soon.

"I am very happy at Liverpool and I still have a contract for four years," he added. "I am treated very well and I want to repay them by winning the Premier League title, which they have been waiting for a long time here."

lnchwmn4

Alfrescian
Loyal
what? another fart? this time i can even hear it ... people nowadays have no manners whatsoever :rolleyes:

haizzzz.... you this kind of standardcan only talk abt pang pui, you sure u heard it hor...issit a long fart or short fart, is it a hissing fart or a howling fart?..... did you smell it to verify it is a shitty fart like smell and not something else that sound like a fart? smell again carefully pls and tell uncle :smile::biggrin::p

brandon66

Alfrescian
Loyal
haizzzz.... you this kind of standardcan only talk abt pang pui, you sure u heard it hor...issit a long fart or short fart, is it a hissing fart or a howling fart?..... did you smell it to verify it is a shitty fart like smell and not something else that sound like a fart? smell again carefully pls and tell uncle :smile::biggrin::p

oops, sorry, i made a mistake... not fart... it's the smell of some shit from a dog that has been unleashed by some Manure Scums...

i blame the owner for never house-training the dog properly, end up the dog anyhow go people's backyard to pang sai :p

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
RAFA SHRUGS OFF FERGIE/ALLARDYCE ATTACK
Daily Post 18 April 2009

RAFAEL BENITEZ has shrugged off what he believes is a “co-ordinated attack” by Sir Alex Ferguson and Sam Allardyce after the duo attempted to sully his reputation.

Close friends Ferguson and Allardyce joined forces yesterday in launching a curious broadside at the Liverpool manager over an incident during his team’s 4-0 win over the Allardyce’s Blackburn Rovers last Saturday.

But the pair were left even more red-faced than usual after it emerged they had completely misunderstood Benitez’s actions.

After Fernando Torres headed Liverpool’s second against Blackburn, television replays showed Benitez smiling before making a seemingly innocent hand gesture towards his own players.

However, that was enough for Manchester United manager Ferguson to continue his unremitting assault on his title rival by describing the signal as an unforgivable show of contempt towards a fellow Premier League manager.

A clearly distressed Allardyce, speaking at a separate media conference yesterday, believes it was a “disrespectful” and “humiliating” gesture that “typifies the man”.

Benitez, though, has dismissed the furore the pair were creating, and a source close to the Liverpool manager said: “Rafa has laughed off what is clearly a co-ordinated attack on him.”

Emiliano Insua and Xabi Alonso were stood over the free-kick and the understanding is that after Benitez told the deliver the set-piece in a certain way, Alonso ignored the request and struck the cross from which Torres scored.

Benitez’s subsequent reaction was merely to show the pair that perhaps the manager doesn’t always know best, and the players were right.

Lion_Barbell

Alfrescian
Loyal
LATEST !!!

Liverpool has confirmed it will be making an offer for midfielder Barry from Aston Villa.
Not that 17 million pounds Gareth Barry whom they wanted last summer but an upcoming youth talent Barry Bannan. :smile:

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal
RAFA SHRUGS OFF FERGIE/ALLARDYCE ATTACK
Daily Post 18 April 2009

Benitez, though, has dismissed the furore the pair were creating, and a source close to the Liverpool manager said: “Rafa has laughed off what is clearly a co-ordinated attack on him.”

Emiliano Insua and Xabi Alonso were stood over the free-kick and the understanding is that after Benitez told the deliver the set-piece in a certain way, Alonso ignored the request and struck the cross from which Torres scored.

Benitez’s subsequent reaction was merely to show the pair that perhaps the manager doesn’t always know best, and the players were right.

Bloody Liar!!
That Fat Spanish Liar is a shameful manager.

A complete lack of respect to other managers.:mad: