• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Liverpool Supporters fall in here!!! Season 2008/09

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok, altogether now.........

"Fark offff, Farkkkk offfff, with your head in your hands,
cos you'll nevvvver everr win the league,
you'll neeeevvvvvveeeerrrrr wiiinnn the league everr againnnn"

Mr Ruby, i can't hear you.:biggrin:

LOSERFOOL 4 ARSEanal 4

Bwhahahah!!

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another cracker!! Wat a game. Very similar to the Chelsea encounter in CL ie. besides the scorline. It was fraught with mistakes from both sides.

The bright side is the scousers are raining goals. Now the pressure is even greater and you know you cannot afford another slip up.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good news for Liverpool fans, Liverpool has scored 13 goals in the past 4 games against Manchester United, Chelsea (2 games) and Arsenal.

Bad news, Liverpool has conceded 11 goals in the last 3 games that knocked them out of the ECL and slipping out of reach of the EPL.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Still can't get over the defensive mistakes last night...gutted simply gutted...and this was when the Reds were attacking well:(...What is with this 4-4 hoodoo voodoo all of a sudden together with the late late shows, my ticker can't take anymore of this I tell you:confused::eek::(:biggrin:

Anyways, it still ain't over till the fat lady sings...although I do concede that this result is a huge blow to the Reds.

YNWA

Ok, altogether now.........

"Fark offff, Farkkkk offfff, with your head in your hands,
cos you'll nevvvver everr win the league,
you'll neeeevvvvvveeeerrrrr wiiinnn the league everr againnnn"

Mr Ruby, i can't hear you.:biggrin:

LOSERFOOL 4 ARSEanal 4

Bwhahahah!!

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Still can't get over the defensive mistakes last night...gutted simply gutted...and this was when the Reds were attacking well:(...What is with this 4-4 hoodoo voodoo all of a sudden together with the late late shows, my ticker can't take anymore of this I tell you:confused::eek::(:biggrin:

Anyways, it still ain't over till the fat lady sings...although I do concede that this result is a huge blow to the Reds.

YNWA

when is your fat lady going to sing? this may? or the next year and the next year and so on........?

The MilkMan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ominous sign 4-4-4-4 leow. Liverpool bo beh chow.
that is the 1st prize 4D number for 25th April 2009 - Saturday.

even though the chance of landing the title is super duper slim,but we still continue to play for it...thatz the spirit.
yesterday was a "fantastic comeback" for MU. what more can we said.

Lion_Barbell

Alfrescian
Loyal
that is the 1st prize 4D number for 25th April 2009 - Saturday. .

Omen meaning 1st position in the BPL ? :smile:

even though the chance of landing the title is super duper slim,but we still continue to play for it...thatz the spirit.

I think Spurs kelong in the 2nd half :( ........ hard to believe MU can be gifted so many "easy" goals :mad:

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, Reds should push all the way to the end of May no matter what, although Liverpool really need a miracle now. Come on you Redman:smile:

YNWA

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think Spurs kelong in the 2nd half :( ........ hard to believe MU can be gifted so many "easy" goals :mad:

oh my, being a sore loser is such a bad trait, but then again this is typical of Loserfool supporters, like their Fat Spanish manager.:p
If there is any Consolation, the Fat Spanish Waiter claims he has the "better" team.:rolleyes:

brandon66

Alfrescian
Loyal
I Am Sorry, Mr Ferguson..., post from RAWK

- taken from Reds Forum - Home of the Association of International Branches (Singapore Branch)

This season has been a fantastic one for me as a Liverpool supporter. I couldn’t have enjoyed everything about it any more. Everything from beating United 4-1, or drawing with stoke City 0-0, to 4 all thrillers with Chelsea and Arsenal respectively. It’s been absolutely fantastic and I’ve loved every single minute of the ups and downs on the pitch.

What’s really stirred me though, what has made me so buoyant about my club, world football and particularly about our future, is the signs this season holds in clear view, in flashing red and white lights for everybody involved in top flight football and indeed for the world to see. What has particularly has fascinated me, has been Mr Ferguson’s reaction.

Before I go on however, I’m still looking no further than the remainder of this season. There’s still so much to play for. It’s unlikely that we will win the title, and yes we know how we love nothing more than to achieve the impossible, but I didn’t expect us to come even this far at the beginning of September. It’s another reason about my joy with this season – I knew it was possible we could do this well, but because I didn’t expect it to be the case makes it much the sweeter. The same way I don’t expect us to win the title, but that’s certainly not to say we aren’t capable of it, I know we are.

And that’s the reason I refuse to lose belief. We may well come off second best but by -censored- do I want to go down without a fight to the death. We are not going to win -censored- all unless we -censored- want it. We need to absolutely steam roll anyone who stands in our way until it is mathematically impossible for us to clinch it. Put the pressure on the neighbours down the road. That’s the only way they will buckle, if we force them too. Giving up the title now would be like handing it them on a plate. -censored-….that.

It really will blow one last warning into United’s face for next season, finishing strong this time round. It sends a message loud and clear that we are capable of fighting until the bitter, bitter end, and that’s what they will be up against next season. Not only will Rafa, the players, staff and fans be ferociously snarling and seething at the mouth come September, but United and Fergie will be fully aware that we are psychologically tough and determined enough to throw a full assault at the title next season. Not only that, but Rafa has the summer time to analyse and tinker with this already extremely strong squad; just a few minor adjustments to really let the shackles off.

Mr Ferguson is all too aware of this threat, and this season his ears have pricked and he’s started barking. He and Rafa have never been, how do you say…? As thick as thieves - you could almost taste a strong disliking to one another. Rafa came here as we became his project. The man refuses to be second best. His mentality is to win. The best manager in the world, managing the best team in the world, that he has created and sculpted, and are the dominate force in all European football. That’s his goal over the next 5 years. Doubtlessly.

And how Mr Fergoson disapproves. The media coverage this season between the two has riled me, humoured me, and caused endless debates between me and my mates. As much as it has caused mixed emotions and discussions, it’s intrigued me. It’s fantastic to see Fergie so wound up. He’s rattled alright, big time.

He knows full well that the pressure is on this season. If we carry on the way we have been with the run in we’ve got, he knows we will not stop rampaging through games until the race is done and dusted. He’s spoken out a lot this season, in his usual manner, lacking in discretion, and a full on approach. That’s how he works when his back is up, and it’s held him in good stead for a number of years. Rafa however, is subtle and mischievous in his handling of the media, making his point clear but giving nothing away. Never would you see the man sinking to the desperate lows of calling up his mate and saying “look how Mr Ferguson has disgraced you”. Rafa isn’t here to make friends in the right places and manipulate people, he’s here to fight one on one with whoever stands in his way of dominance.

It is clear Mr Ferguson isn’t just scared of throwing this season away. He’s scared of being knocked off his perch in the long term. The wrath he will face next season as we pounce towards his jugular while he’s still barking away has him massively concerned. That’s why he is barking just so loudly while we stare and snarl with intent. It’s one last desperate attempt to scare off Benitez. One last throw of the dice before the fight threatens his superiority.

Well I’m sorry Mr Ferguson, although I’m not all that apologetic about it. But we are obsessed with that title. We might not win this battle, but the war is just beginning. You’d have to agree though, Mr Ferguson, that surely the war can’t go on all that long? You are an aging dog I’m afraid, Sir. You have to ask yourself the question Mr Ferguson, have you got enough fight in you to compete for the long haul? To finally put United’s name above Liverpool’s? And even if you do somehow manage that Mr Ferguson, how long will it last, given your age? One season? It’s hardly putting Manchester United in a league of their own, in the grand sceme, Mr Ferguson. If I might be so bold.

Even if we don’t win -censored- all this season ladies and gentleman. We will not fall to pieces. Rafa is bringing back the glory days. And I do apologise Mr Ferguson, but there is -censored- all you can do about it.

:wave

Amen.

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I Am Sorry, Mr Ferguson..., post from RAWK

- taken from Reds Forum - Home of the Association of International Branches (Singapore Branch)

This season has been a fantastic one for me as a Liverpool supporter. I couldn’t have enjoyed everything about it any more. Everything from beating United 4-1, or drawing with stoke City 0-0, to 4 all thrillers with Chelsea and Arsenal respectively. It’s been absolutely fantastic and I’ve loved every single minute of the ups and downs on the pitch.

What’s really stirred me though, what has made me so buoyant about my club, world football and particularly about our future, is the signs this season holds in clear view, in flashing red and white lights for everybody involved in top flight football and indeed for the world to see. What has particularly has fascinated me, has been Mr Ferguson’s reaction.

Before I go on however, I’m still looking no further than the remainder of this season. There’s still so much to play for. It’s unlikely that we will win the title, and yes we know how we love nothing more than to achieve the impossible, but I didn’t expect us to come even this far at the beginning of September. It’s another reason about my joy with this season – I knew it was possible we could do this well, but because I didn’t expect it to be the case makes it much the sweeter. The same way I don’t expect us to win the title, but that’s certainly not to say we aren’t capable of it, I know we are.

And that’s the reason I refuse to lose belief. We may well come off second best but by -censored- do I want to go down without a fight to the death. We are not going to win -censored- all unless we -censored- want it. We need to absolutely steam roll anyone who stands in our way until it is mathematically impossible for us to clinch it. Put the pressure on the neighbours down the road. That’s the only way they will buckle, if we force them too. Giving up the title now would be like handing it them on a plate. -censored-….that.

It really will blow one last warning into United’s face for next season, finishing strong this time round. It sends a message loud and clear that we are capable of fighting until the bitter, bitter end, and that’s what they will be up against next season. Not only will Rafa, the players, staff and fans be ferociously snarling and seething at the mouth come September, but United and Fergie will be fully aware that we are psychologically tough and determined enough to throw a full assault at the title next season. Not only that, but Rafa has the summer time to analyse and tinker with this already extremely strong squad; just a few minor adjustments to really let the shackles off.

Mr Ferguson is all too aware of this threat, and this season his ears have pricked and he’s started barking. He and Rafa have never been, how do you say…? As thick as thieves - you could almost taste a strong disliking to one another. Rafa came here as we became his project. The man refuses to be second best. His mentality is to win. The best manager in the world, managing the best team in the world, that he has created and sculpted, and are the dominate force in all European football. That’s his goal over the next 5 years. Doubtlessly.

And how Mr Fergoson disapproves. The media coverage this season between the two has riled me, humoured me, and caused endless debates between me and my mates. As much as it has caused mixed emotions and discussions, it’s intrigued me. It’s fantastic to see Fergie so wound up. He’s rattled alright, big time.

He knows full well that the pressure is on this season. If we carry on the way we have been with the run in we’ve got, he knows we will not stop rampaging through games until the race is done and dusted. He’s spoken out a lot this season, in his usual manner, lacking in discretion, and a full on approach. That’s how he works when his back is up, and it’s held him in good stead for a number of years. Rafa however, is subtle and mischievous in his handling of the media, making his point clear but giving nothing away. Never would you see the man sinking to the desperate lows of calling up his mate and saying “look how Mr Ferguson has disgraced you”. Rafa isn’t here to make friends in the right places and manipulate people, he’s here to fight one on one with whoever stands in his way of dominance.

It is clear Mr Ferguson isn’t just scared of throwing this season away. He’s scared of being knocked off his perch in the long term. The wrath he will face next season as we pounce towards his jugular while he’s still barking away has him massively concerned. That’s why he is barking just so loudly while we stare and snarl with intent. It’s one last desperate attempt to scare off Benitez. One last throw of the dice before the fight threatens his superiority.

Well I’m sorry Mr Ferguson, although I’m not all that apologetic about it. But we are obsessed with that title. We might not win this battle, but the war is just beginning. You’d have to agree though, Mr Ferguson, that surely the war can’t go on all that long? You are an aging dog I’m afraid, Sir. You have to ask yourself the question Mr Ferguson, have you got enough fight in you to compete for the long haul? To finally put United’s name above Liverpool’s? And even if you do somehow manage that Mr Ferguson, how long will it last, given your age? One season? It’s hardly putting Manchester United in a league of their own, in the grand sceme, Mr Ferguson. If I might be so bold.

Even if we don’t win -censored- all this season ladies and gentleman. We will not fall to pieces. Rafa is bringing back the glory days. And I do apologise Mr Ferguson, but there is -censored- all you can do about it.

:wave

Amen.

i love these messages talking abt the future...you can juz change the dates and repost them the next season and the next and the next and the next...they never expire... you really remind me of dumbass midnite77 who used to post the same "the future is so good" messages about Arsenal.....i wonder where he is now and when you will join him in his new losers' only forum ....:p

brandon66

Alfrescian
Loyal
i love these messages talking abt the future...you can juz change the dates and repost them the next season and the next and the next and the next...they never expire... you really remind me of dumbass midnite77 who used to post the same "the future is so good" messages about Arsenal.....i wonder where he is now and when you will join him in his new losers' only forum ....:p

none of your farking business :rolleyes:

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
QUOTE=brandon66;230574]none of your farking business :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

:biggrin::p:smile: so you really joining the losers' only forum but it is none of my business because it is only for losers like yourself?:biggrin: