• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Liverpool Supporters fall in here!!! Season 2008/09

Screwball

Alfrescian
Loyal
LATEST !!!

Liverpool has confirmed it will be making an offer for midfielder Barry from Aston Villa.
Not that 17 million pounds Gareth Barry whom they wanted last summer but an upcoming youth talent Barry Bannan. :smile:

Barry Bannan who?
Never hearing of him.
Is he better than gareth barry?

jw5

Loyal
Porfirio
Did you see the gesture and the look on Rafa's face after the second goal was scored against Blackburn?
What did you think it meant?

The MilkMan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will tell you what would happen.
It will end in tears and heartbreak as usual,
like in the past 19 years

well,we can take it after all we Reds are also ordinary human being,not like all of you.
what is your stadium call - Theatre of Dreams !
so all of you including Red Devils also like to dream else why the name.
at least like a bro pointed out,it took Red Devils about more than 20 years to win another title,so we still have a few years to go before we break your record.

arh,i know what you going to say,along the ways before landing the first title after 1967-68,you also have won a lot of trophies and cups. we also,League Cup,FA Cup and Champion League also.
so it make no difference either way.

what happen after Alex ?
what happen when C.R leave MU ?

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Porfirio
Did you see the gesture and the look on Rafa's face after the second goal was scored against Blackburn?

Alex Ferguson was accusing Rafa of lack of respects for
the other manager.
Ferguson felt Benitez's reaction to Liverpool's second goal
against an injury-ravaged Blackburn at Anfield last Saturday,
a wave of the arms to signal the game was over, was unwarranted
and unacceptable.

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
oops, sorry, i made a mistake... not fart... it's the smell of some shit from a dog that has been unleashed by some Manure Scums...

i blame the owner for never house-training the dog properly, end up the dog anyhow go people's backyard to pang sai :p

small boy, dun be kena sai la, you like to smell sai is not my fault, my pang only you bring your nose to it.....it is xia suay...try something else pls.....wanna smell sai can go toilet...dun come here to promtoe your fetish...thank you

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
RAFA SHRUGS OFF FERGIE/ALLARDYCE ATTACK
Daily Post 18 April 2009

RAFAEL BENITEZ has shrugged off what he believes is a “co-ordinated attack” by Sir Alex Ferguson and Sam Allardyce after the duo attempted to sully his reputation.

Close friends Ferguson and Allardyce joined forces yesterday in launching a curious broadside at the Liverpool manager over an incident during his team’s 4-0 win over the Allardyce’s Blackburn Rovers last Saturday.

But the pair were left even more red-faced than usual after it emerged they had completely misunderstood Benitez’s actions.

After Fernando Torres headed Liverpool’s second against Blackburn, television replays showed Benitez smiling before making a seemingly innocent hand gesture towards his own players.

However, that was enough for Manchester United manager Ferguson to continue his unremitting assault on his title rival by describing the signal as an unforgivable show of contempt towards a fellow Premier League manager.

A clearly distressed Allardyce, speaking at a separate media conference yesterday, believes it was a “disrespectful” and “humiliating” gesture that “typifies the man”.

Benitez, though, has dismissed the furore the pair were creating, and a source close to the Liverpool manager said: “Rafa has laughed off what is clearly a co-ordinated attack on him.”

Emiliano Insua and Xabi Alonso were stood over the free-kick and the understanding is that after Benitez told the deliver the set-piece in a certain way, Alonso ignored the request and struck the cross from which Torres scored.

Benitez’s subsequent reaction was merely to show the pair that perhaps the manager doesn’t always know best, and the players were right.

i think this is the loser syndrome at work again..... spanish waiter knows he is not going to win anything this season so must shoft the focus and try to score sympathy points with the loserpoo fans

ask prok fillet babi rosa why we must wait until may ...he osos dun dare to reply.....i think there is no hope for loserpoo liao...another empty-handed season.....

brandon66

Alfrescian
Loyal
small boy, dun be kena sai la, you like to smell sai is not my fault, my pang only you bring your nose to it.....it is xia suay...try something else pls.....wanna smell sai can go toilet...dun come here to promtoe your fetish...thank you

hmmm... really, what is this world coming to... some people just like to go to other people's backyard to shit and fart, and yet have the cheek to make so much noise at the same time....

i wonder too, why are some Manure cocksuckers doing in this thread? maybe they can't get over the fact that their quintuple bid is now FINISHED and so they just want to create noise to divert their sadness?

oh well... :biggrin:

Last edited:

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
To quote Fergie and Wenger at times..."unfortunately I did not see the incident":biggrin::p...seriously though, I have seen the incident quite afew times now, the first was in real time when I watched the live game...and to be honest thought nothing of it then and still think nothing of it now...what is the big deal?...anyways that Big Sam appears to be a bloody liar, from his comments which curiously and strangely came after Fergie's comments and were pretty similar...smells damn fishy to me...both probably in cahoots to try and pull one over Rafa:rolleyes:
Porfirio

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mind games are for managers who are affected by mind games, but I don't understand him - because he talks in a Scottish accent":biggrin::p

Rafael Benitez the Spanish manager of Liverpool on Manchester United manager Alex Ferguson.

Bloody Liar!!
That Fat Spanish Liar is a shameful manager.

A complete lack of respect to other managers.:mad:

jw5

Loyal
Alex Ferguson was accusing Rafa of lack of respects for
the other manager.
Ferguson felt Benitez's reaction to Liverpool's second goal
against an injury-ravaged Blackburn at Anfield last Saturday,
a wave of the arms to signal the game was over, was unwarranted
and unacceptable.
Bro Baimi
I heard Fergie's comments and saw Rafa's gestures.
I was asking Porfirio if he saw the gestures and his interpretation of them.

jw5

Loyal
To quote Fergie and Wenger at times..."unfortunately I did not see the incident":biggrin::p...seriously though, I have seen the incident quite afew times now, the first was in real time when I watched the live game...and to be honest thought nothing of it then and still think nothing of it now...what is the big deal?...anyways that Big Sam appears to be a bloody liar, from his comments which curiously and strangely came after Fergie's comments and were pretty similar...smells damn fishy to me...both probably in cahoots to try and pull one over Rafa:rolleyes:
They are probably in cahoots, but that doesn't detract from the fact that Rafa's gestures were bordering on disrespectful.

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
:smile::biggrin::p
hmmm... really, what is this world coming to... some people just like to go to other people's backyard to shit and fart, and yet have the cheek to make so much noise at the same time....

i wonder too, why are some Manure cocksuckers doing in this thread? maybe they can't get over the fact that their quintuple bid is now FINISHED and so they just want to create noise to divert their sadness?

oh well... :biggrin:

small boy, this is your backyard, you pay how much psf to acquire this backyard? you scared uncle suan you, then go and post in your own members only loserpoo forum where you can continue to dream and encourage each other to win the league next season and next season and next season....and next season

if you cannot take it like so many before you, you can change nickname and forever do not post abt loserpoo in this forum or continue to change nick after nick like many of you here.....or have you already done that? :smile::biggrin::p

btw, we started posting in this loserpoo thread long before the FA cup semifinal...so use your brain befopre you try to make silly allegations like this.... we are still on course for two major trophies this year while loserpoo is still on course for the same trophies next year and next year and next year....:p

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mind games are for managers who are affected by mind games, but I don't understand him - because he talks in a Scottish accent":biggrin::p

Rafael Benitez the Spanish manager of Liverpool on Manchester United manager Alex Ferguson.

if one is not affected by the mindgames, then you should not even be talking about it cos it has no effect on you, talking abt it suggest you are beingpinched hard by it ...... jsut like pork fillet babi rosa here has to sheepishly wait until may before he dares to tak abt loserpoo's title hopes.... fart already then tell you whether the fart is smelly anot..... thats why loserpoo has no hopes, because all of you have abandoned all hope and is waiting for the next season and the next season and the next season and the next .....:biggrin::rolleyes::smile:

brandon66

Alfrescian
Loyal
sign... some cockman still dun get it, despite saying how 'experience' he is in this forum :biggrin:

people here trying to ignore some farkers who thinks they know everything, and yet they still got the cheek to stay here and talk cock

as if we give a fark what cockman or any Manure Scams says :biggrin:

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
sign... some cockman still dun get it, despite saying how 'experience' he is in this forum :biggrin:

people here trying to ignore some farkers who thinks they know everything, and yet they still got the cheek to stay here and talk cock

as if we give a fark what cockman or any Manure Scams says :biggrin:

sigHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....not sigNNNNNNNN....alamak i even have to teach you to sigHHHHHHHHHHH...

pls dun give a fark and try not replying to this post to further xia suay yourself.......:smile::p:biggrin:

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey,now that their HI 5 is being shattered by Everton.
they now claiming that FA Cup is not their main target this season,the EPL and CL is their most important and real target this season.

where is all the arrogances early on,when they claim that they are going to sweep all trophies and title this season.

maybe when they meet Arsenal in the CL's Semi-Final,one more of their DREAMS will be gone again.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are probably in cahoots, but that doesn't detract from the fact that Rafa's gestures were bordering on disrespectful.

Rafa's right-hand man refutes 'sad' Fergie claims
by Tom Kell , 20 April 2009
Liverpool assistant Sammy Lee has called Sir Alex Ferguson ‘sad’ for reopening his feud with Rafa Benitez.

Ferguson joined Sam Allardyce in launching a two-pronged attack on Benitez last week, criticising the Spaniard of ‘arrogance’ and accusing him of showing ‘contempt’ for the manner in which he celebrated Liverpool’s second goal against Blackburn earlier this month.

Lee took the place of Benitez for Monday’s press conference ahead of the midweek game with Arsenal and insisted that any sign made by the manager was nothing more than a message to his own team.

"Certainly, any gestures that are made pitchside are to our players, not to anyone else," the assistant manager said.

"It was a reaction to what we thought we should have been doing, but something else was done and it resulted in a goal. We only consider what we want our players to do. We don't make any gesture to anyone else at all.

"One thing I'll say is that Rafa is certainly not arrogant, no way.

"I think it's quite sad, really. At the end of the day, we try to get on with the job we've got to do and not worry about what other people are thinking about us."

Lee reacted with equal surprise to Allardyce’s latest disagreement with Benitez, a manager whom he has previously described his relationship with as ‘the bad side of average’.

Lee added: "I'm surprised he didn't mention anything to me when we were sat having a drink after the game. No one mentioned anything, and I'm sure if anyone felt strongly about it they would have.
But we'll move on.

"It's not for us to talk about other football clubs. We very rarely do. We try to concentrate on what's going on here and let the game take its course."

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
if one is not affected by the mindgames, then you should not even be talking about it cos it has no effect on you, talking abt it suggest you are beingpinched hard by it ...... jsut like pork fillet babi rosa here has to sheepishly wait until may before he dares to tak abt loserpoo's title hopes.... fart already then tell you whether the fart is smelly anot..... thats why loserpoo has no hopes, because all of you have abandoned all hope and is waiting for the next season and the next season and the next season and the next .....

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some trivia to lighten up you guys, and I don't just mean what happens at albert docks over in pool:p

BEATLE’S KOP BID FLOPPED
21st April 2009 By Laura NeilYour Shout

BEATLES legend John Lennon was once a talented footballer with dreams of playing for Liverpool.

The band’s original drummer Pete Best has told how Lennon, shot dead in 1980, always had a ball at his feet before the band found fame.

Best, 67, was with the group for two years before being replaced by Ringo Starr in 1962, but fondly remembers having a kickabout with Lennon.

Evertonian Pete said: “John had the best skills in the band. He could play a little bit, to be fair.

“We were always kicking a ball around when time allowed, like any youngsters.

“We dreamed of playing for the big clubs.”

As The Beatles began to find fame, manager Brian Epstein advised them not to pledge allegiance to either Liverpool or Everton for fear of dividing fans.

Sir Paul McCartney, 66, only recently admitted preferring the Blues.