• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Liverpool Supporters fall in here!!! Season 2008/09

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
So?

You should be laughing at yourself - what is manure's home ground called?

Theater of DREAMS

Pui!

small boy, just because got the word "dreams", it does not mean it is not real. pls use your brain....pls tell uncle what is your mistake...dun say uncle neber give you chance...thank you:smile::p:rolleyes:

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
for a moment,i thought we will go thru when we were leading 2-0 in the first half.
but then two quick goals by the Blues seems to kill the game.
then we came back again to lead 4-3 and but Lampard equalised n made it 4-4 after we tried to go for broke.
but i am proud of our team's performance and fighting spirit and also that of Chelsea. both team shown great committment and great spirit.

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
One of the best QF I've seen in a long time.It was really close. Tough! The bright side is Pool have seven days to prepare for the Gunners. This will be another cracker!

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chaps,

Bitter sweet night...gutted yet strangely happy......who said Liverpool could not score 3 at the Bridge let alone 4...and this was without Reds talisman Stevie G altogether mind you not even on the bench and Torres unfortunately not having a good game...man if the Reds keep playing like this, I may possibly land up at SGH A&E and ICU albeit still a happy camper...a rollcoaster of emotions...but what a game of football, a fabulous European night that shall probably go down in CL history as one of the most unexpected and exciting matches ever along with Istanbul 05'....

When I first saw the starting line-up I though OMG had Rafa thrown in the towel already?...No Stevie G, not even on the bench, Skertl preferred to Agger and nightmares of all nightmares Lucas 'clueless' Levia starting in the middle of the field...I almost wanted to finish my hot cocoa and go back to sleep...damn happy I did not though...and by 27 mins of the first half I required no further external stimulant to stay awake as it was game bloody on with the Reds 2 nil up and running to the races, bloody jolly unbelievable with a cheeky beauty of a free kick goal by Fabio and a gutsy penalty by Xabi...come on you Redmen...Cech was a bundle of nerves and Chelsea were ripe for the picking, Gus and gang did not know what had hit them and Rafa's tactics were spot on...all Reds needed was another goal...and by right Liverpool should have finished the half 4 nil up but for poor misses by Torres and Lucas...arrgggh...

Then came a reality check in the first 25 mins of the 2nd half...bloody cheat Dogdrop/Dogbreath Drogba who was falling down at any given moment looking for fouls latches onto a ball and Pepe of all times palms in a bloody OG...this turned the tide and momentum of the game swings in Chelsea's favour...Reds look deflated giving away stupid fouls and Alex scores with a massive freekick...later followed by 'fat' Frank putting Chelsea in the lead...I must say though that Lampard was once again the best Chelsea player on the pitch...

Game over many would have thought?...hell no...this is Liverpool we are talking about and it is a European night afterall...the last 20 mins was bitter sweet magic...Lucas of all people scores and it is now 3-3...could it get any better than this?...oh yes it could when Dirk pops in #4...and this is with Torres and Masch both already taken off...OMG what a finish...so close but not to be when Lampard scores to even the tie with his brace and that was that...

Nevertheless Rafa and his Redmen have done Liverpool FC proud this morning...by displaying all the characteristics as to why the Reds are so loved throughout the world...passion, commitment, guts, never say die and pride...it did not matter that the Reds did not go through in the end, because this morning the Redmen showed true pride and character...96 souls would have been so proud of you lads...man I just love this club to bits:smile:

RIP 96

YNWA

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
chelsea deserves the credit for coming back from 2 goals down in the game. whichever way i looked at it, it was Chelsea's night and they were the ones who showed guts and determination. Liverpool did not deserve to be 2 goals in front and got some lucky breaks in the course of the game but they simply do not have the mental edge or what it takes to be champions to press home such a vital advantage. they can be flukes tho. some of use sympathise losers because they emphatise with them.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really talking through your arse this time I see...and like delusional Fergie's take on ManU 's roasting by the Reds at Old Toilet...looks like you watched the wrong game:rolleyes::biggrin:
chelsea deserves the credit for coming back from 2 goals down in the game. whichever way i looked at it, it was Chelsea's night and they were the ones who showed guts and determination. Liverpool did not deserve to be 2 goals in front and got some lucky breaks in the course of the game but they simply do not have the mental edge or what it takes to be champions to press home such a vital advantage. they can be flukes tho. some of use sympathise losers because they emphatise with them.

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Really talking through your arse this time I see...and like delusional Fergie's take on ManU 's roasting by the Reds at Old Toilet...looks like you watched the wrong game:rolleyes::biggrin:

aiyo aiyo why so angery leh....i juz speaking my mind also cannot...to come back from two goals down is the mark of champions,. to give away a two goal lead is the make of losers....you watch the game but still want to delude yourself ....haizzzzz..... what can uncle do?:smile::biggrin::p

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh you can always speak your mind...even though its coming from your arse:biggrin:...btw you conveniently forget that Chelsea were already 3-1 up before the match at the Bridge with 3 very precious away goals as a buffer...Chelsea could and probably should have shut up shop at the Bridge from the very start of last night's match if they are of "true champions" material...the fact that Cech and gang appeared to be quite tofu clearly demonstrates otherwise...:wink:
aiyo aiyo why so angery leh....i juz speaking my mind also cannot...to come back from two goals down is the mark of champions,. to give away a two goal lead is the make of losers....you watch the game but still want to delude yourself ....haizzzzz..... what can uncle do?:smile::biggrin::p

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh you can always speak your mind...even though its coming from your arse:biggrin:...btw you conveniently forget that Chelsea were already 3-1 up before the match at the Bridge with 3 very precious away goals as a buffer...Chelsea could and probably should have shut up shop at the Bridge from the very start of last night's match if they are of "true champions" material...the fact that Cech and gang appeared to be quite tofu clearly demonstrates otherwise...:wink:

oh i can always speak my mind but you will rather i speak thru arse like you issit:biggrin::p:smile: you see my little porkfillet babirosa....not everyone use their arse to communicte like you do...thats why you losing it not me...understand anot?

btw, at the end of the day, whether they shut up shop or not, chelsea won and progressed. even where they make mistakes, they have the mental fortitude to claw back and prevail.... whereas your bunch of clowns are nearly men and failed to capitalise on a precious 2 goal lead.... simple reason, mentally (like you) liverpoo are just not there, just too soft to be champions, maybe can get a fluke result here and there but never be champions.

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After Chelsea put 3 goals pass Liverpool
i thought Blackburn can also score one goal
so i bought 4-1.
If Bolton can score 3 goals against Chelsea,
Liverpool also can, but the defence must hold out.

As i have said, Liverpool can score but the defence let me down.
Buy Liverpool to win 4-1
28ukb9z.jpg

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's see at the end of May:wink:

why must you wait until end of may? you are just admitting that unless they win in may, they have been softie losers all this while. it's a fact which you are conceding now and hoping that something would happen in may to save you...might as well wait until 2026 May :smile::biggrin::rolleyes::wink:

brandon66

Alfrescian
Loyal
hmmm.... now that manure is in the CL semis - hope that they will be distracted, more chance for players to get injured, etc. :p

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Distraction? Highly unlikely. Last nite's performance was a vast improvement from the last two. If anything this could provide the momentum going into the final stretch of the season.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah be my guest to carry on with your spiel...however that does not make what you say a fact...merely your own opinion:wink::rolleyes:
why must you wait until end of may? you are just admitting that unless they win in may, they have been softie losers all this while. it's a fact which you are conceding now and hoping that something would happen in may to save you...might as well wait until 2026 May :smile::biggrin::rolleyes::wink:

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well it could work either way...Sky's Peter Shreeves did pick up on this point post match in his interview with Cristiano and Ronny asserted that this may be the positive turn around for Man U till the end of the season...let us see what happens in the next few games and then revisit issue, particularly when Man U have to play a BPL game after a CL tie

Distraction? Highly unlikely. Last nite's performance was a vast improvement from the last two. If anything this could provide the momentum going into the final stretch of the season.