• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Liverpool Supporters fall in here!!! Season 2008/09

brandon66

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why are they enemies?
I can't recall any reported incident between them.

Reina 'touched' Robben during a match against Chelsea, and Robben fell down as if he was ran over by a truck

Reina was sent off.

Can't remember whether is was EPL or CL match.

Himerus

Alfrescian
Loyal
GERRARD AGREES NEW CONTRACT 03 April 2009

85552734gezza.jpg

Liverpool Football Club today confirmed Steven Gerrard has agreed a two-year extension to his current contract. The Liverpool skipper, who has two years to run on his current deal, will soon put pen to paper on a new agreement to keep him at Anfield until at least 2013. With manager Rafa Benitez and key members of his backroom team signing new contracts over the past two weeks, Gerrard's deal is another timely boost as the Reds look to end the season on a high.

this is very good news for all of us here. :smile:

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is good news for all Reds.
now that everything is settled and resolved,we should be able to concentrate fully on EPL and CL.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
So how about tonight chaps? Quite nervous because of the international break and Fulham appear to be an enigma. Really hope no banana skins tonight. Hopefully Reds can pile on the pressure. Come you Reds:smile:

YNWA

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
another late goal that seal the game.
this time it is Benayoun to the rescure.
during the first half,when we had 3 or 4 chances that either hit the goal-post of save by Fulham's goalkeeper,i though this is not going to be our night.
glad to have scarp thru.
now we will put some pressure on MU.

jw5

Loyal
Reina 'touched' Robben during a match against Chelsea, and Robben fell down as if he was ran over by a truck

Reina was sent off.

Can't remember whether is was EPL or CL match.
OIC, thanks.
Can't remember the incident, must be getting old. :(

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chaps,

Damn bloody nervous night balls, made worse when I saw the Reds starting XI with the 2 stooges Lucas and Dossena in the line up yikes...then followed by the cottagers goalpost which seemed to have some sort of voodoo spell... thought it was not going to be our day once again...but all credit to Rafa and the lads...kept plugging away to the very end and in the 91st min Yossi smashes the ball into the top left hand corner...away Kop supporters go nuts singing "We're gonna win the league"...the Liverpool bench goes bananas ala Mourhino style at Old Trafford in 2004 , Rafa loses his cool demeanor for once, and yours truly starts screaming ..."goaaaaaaaaal" the way the south american football commentators do, jumping up and down knocking down my mate's pint of larger...its a bloody funny old game alright...oh and it really ain't all over until the fat lady sings, phew:biggrin::p

We gotta believe chaps, we gotta believe, our time is coming close. Next stop Chelsea at Anfield on weds night in the CL quarters, the road to Rome starts now. Come on you Reds:smile:

YNWA

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the first half Liverpool hit the poles/crossbar 4 times,
it will be more exciting in the 2nd half
if there is a goal in the 1st half.
In the 2nd half Liverpool did not play well
and it becomes a goaless dull game, i watched
until i dozed off, and suddenly heard the crowd cried.
Yossi Benayoun scored in injury time.
Fulham 0 Liverpool 1

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chaps,

We gotta believe chaps, we gotta believe, our time is coming close. Next stop Chelsea at Anfield on weds night in the CL quarters, the road to Rome starts now. Come on you Reds:smile:

YNWA

Federico Macheda!!
In your face!!
I loved this kid even more with his cheeky jibe at the DJ Bully by kissing the camera.
What a over-rated England midfielder can do, a 17 year old kid from Italy can do better.:biggrin:

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chaps,

and yours truly starts screaming ..."goaaaaaaaaal" the way the south american football commentators do, jumping up and down knocking down my mate's pint of larger...
YNWA

You mean like this.
I hope and pray you are not as butt-ugly as these guys.:eek::biggrin:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OeMS28IQB7Q&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OeMS28IQB7Q&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamak Wazza Piew, I shall be gracious and let you have your fun since I was enjoying myself the previous last 2 weeks:rolleyes::(:biggrin:

BPL football was the winner this weekend with one late show and one late late show which exemplified the beauty of the game of football, and I gotta say it again, it really ain't over till the fat lady sings:smile::p

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
As an old long suffering Reds fan, below resonates with me. We still gotta believe, however slim the chance maybe. For once since the BPL was formed let's try and give United a run all the way to end.:smile:

YNWA

Redrebel
Kopite Join Date: Jul 2003

Let's be honest here, we had a really tricky away fixture at Fulham, whilst United had a home match against a faltering Villa side. The outcome of it all is that we're still in the same healthy position we were this time 2 weeks ago.

United were lucky today, yet we totally deserved our victory at Craven Cottage. The matches will come thick & fast now, & I'm convinced The Mancs will drop points. They're still not playing well, so for them to win all their remaining games is pretty unlikely. 3 years ago, we won our last 9 games, & went onto win the FA Cup aswell. I've seen nothing to suggest we can't repeat our league record of 3 years ago.

Between ourselves, United & Chelsea, there's still 66 points to be won & lost. A lot more thrills & spills to be experinced by everyone before the end of the season. & I don't know about anyone else, but I'd rather be in this position than the normal one of having to rely on Arsenal or Chelsea to scupper United's title charge.

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh and this one too:smile:

Gazza74
Kopite Join Date: Aug 2004

It's been a long time coming since i've had the feelings of the 80s and what it was like at this stage of the season despairing that we could fail to go top and miss a chance................

I LOVED THAT FEELING again because i haven't felt it in years and years and when Yossi smashed that goal in it just reminded me so much of the past and thank god we've finally got back to being proper title challengers again.

I am normally so relaxed watching our league games because the last 18 years have made me that way. They normally mean not much aside from us winning the individual match because we're out the title race, especially now in April, but today that old buzz and despair was back for me and i loved it.

We used to be the kings around this time of the season of snatching late winners and going top of the league again and it's great to see we've even rediscovered that nack this season to. Absolutely magic.

The lads were great today and aside from frustratingly passing it around the back with 7 minutes to go which annoyed me, they did everything right and never gave up. It would have been a crime to not win today and the fact we have and the way we have was superb.

I can relax again and watch the bonus Chelsea 1/4 now not still cheesed off about today thanks to Yossi...It's great...............

12 more wins and we could be league and European Champions..Fancy that eh.....Just give me the league title, anything else is irrelevant, because i have that buzz back i remember from back in the day and how good was it to hear our fans singing the old song about winning the league..............

It's been to long but WE'RE BACK..........

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
Liverpool 1 Chelsea 3

Started off well but couldn't sustain it in the end. The international break has done more harm than good as they appear to have lost their edge and sharpness.
They will need a huge dose of luck to get pass Chelsea in the return leg.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Liverpool 1 Chelsea 3

Started off well but couldn't sustain it in the end. The international break has done more harm than good as they appear to have lost their edge and sharpness.
They will need a huge dose of luck to get pass Chelsea in the return leg.

yeah lor what happen
why that guy can score 2 in corners