• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Lim Tean Unleashed

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
iu
iu

1537540318364.jpeg

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
One thing is I hope Lim Tean change his mind on 2 policies that should be kept...

1. GST on essentials,,,its should be be abolished. Because by abolishing it, it creates distortions in the economy and the taxation system. Also that means foreigners and the rich will not pay tax on their consumption. What should be done is issue rebates or vouchers for Singaporean families with kids. (sliding scale according to income). The voucher will be in the kids names etc and they get the money back after submitting receipts or filling up an online form. And subjected to limits. 1 Kid 2 milk powder a month etc. That way the tax rebates are more targetted. And with modern computer programs etc, such paperwork is easier to deal with. Use technology to help.

2. Marital rape,,,there is no such thing, Sex is part of the package for marriage. If women dont like it dont get married. Also if such a thing is implemented there must be safe guards against false accusations etc, False reporting and not fulfillment of wifely duties is a crime. That way women wont be in a position to make false accusations. Women have enough rights under the womens crapster, dont make it worse for men. Also marital rape is 2 ways,,if the wife rape the husband she gets convicted criminally too
Im sure every arab will applaud

MsPiggyy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was with Drew & Napier and Rajah & Tann. Now a consultant, don't know which firm.
Food for Thought:

Next year, just like tomorrow, will never materialise... unless there is a change in the mindset of ... the PEOPLE ACTION ... or the people;
the RuLeeR, the RuLeeS or the RuLeeD!

Singaporeans must learn to use a proper ruler [and not a ruLEEr] to check the measurements.

国家兴亡,匹夫有责

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN lim tean only unleash 3 episodes while sbf has been unleashing for decades KNN

I will applaud anyone who decide to stand up now in public to be cruxified and hatchets and brass knuckles beaten.
We see that no only in cul de sac.
We see that beatings in the open as well

In time, we Singaporeans will spit on those bastards PAP and the maggots maggotess in that
fermenting scrappings from cesspool dressed in white.

iu

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN lim tean only unleash 3 episodes while sbf has been unleashing for decades KNN

Mr Lim Tean is a known person in the real world whereas SBF members are faceless monikers in a virtual cafe.
His medium of delivery is the real person presenting in video format while SBF members do it in text format.
Mr Lim's content is prepared, structured and focussed, and not drowned by plethora of other voices and noises.
Postings of SBF members are adhoc, minimal and usually peppered with sweet-nothing ramblings/rumblings.

It should be noted that each one is administered for its own specific aim and objectives. There is no basis for comparison. In fact, this forum is used as a delivery medium of Mr Lim's content - a good platform indeed. However, as a good forummer had kindly pointed out, it's just one avenue to reach a very small segment of the intended target audience, and it is insufficient to be effective and impactful. Hence, there is a need, and I am very sure it's implemented, for Mr Lim's sharing to be delivered via other platforms and avenues.

As mentioned earlier, this is my adhoc sharing of a faceless nobody, and this is no hidden agenda. Cheers.

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is wonderful, bro! :geek::geek:

John and LEEders' woof-woofs would regard and treat people like us as 'ONE-the-FOOL'...but who cares...
One-the-FOOL or WonDerFul...as long as there is hope to actualise a dream of a better tomorrow.
PAP must change or be changed. As long as there are arrogant, incompetent and $$$elf-$$$erving LEADER$, there will always be people like us.
Cheers bro, or should it be sis!

MsPiggyy

Alfrescian
Loyal
John and LEEders' woof-woofs would regard and treat people like us as 'ONE-the-FOOL'...but who cares...
One-the-FOOL or WonDerFul...as long as there is hope to actualise a dream of a better tomorrow.
PAP must change or be changed. As long as there are arrogant, incompetent and $$$elf-$$$erving LEADER$, there will always be people like us.

I am sis. Thanks.

I have met a few sbf bros during a gathering in JB so some of us know one another. :geek:

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am sis. Thanks.

I have met a few sbf bros during a gathering in JB so some of us know one another. :geek:

Interesting, and it IS a good way to stay relevant and competitive, especially in a disadvantaged environment created by an unscrupulous power fanatic.
Today's world is indeed smaller and more borderless. [porous is a better fit] As in businesses needing to internationalise to stay relevant and competitive, politics has to as well. There is no fairness or concession in tactical warfare. As long as the mind and intention are clear, amidst whatever noises that one should hear, there can be no room for apprehension or fear, Cheers.

MsPiggyy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Interesting, and it IS a good way to stay relevant and competitive, especially in a disadvantaged environment created by an unscrupulous power fanatic.
Today's world is indeed smaller and more borderless. [porous is a better fit] As in businesses needing to internationalise to stay relevant and competitive, politics has to as well. There is no fairness or concession in tactical warfare. As long as the mind and intention are clear, amidst whatever noises that one should hear, there can be no room for apprehension or fear, Cheers.

Cheers, bro.

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal

Be like me.

Use WhatsApp and forward and forward on to spread messages like Lim Tean far and wide.

I got it from 3 different sources in my WhatsApp so I do know that already spreading even without me.
But I send it on, and expect that be send on to their other groups.

So messages like his will reach to all of Singapore.

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Be like me.

Use WhatsApp and forward and forward on to spread messages like Lim Tean far and wide.
I got it from 3 different sources in my WhatsApp so I do know that already spreading even without me.
But I send it on, and expect that be send on to their other groups.
So messages like his will reach to all of Singapore.

Yes, an effective way indeed. Mr Lim should be in a position to guide and advise. You are in good hands. Cheers bro. Strive on.