• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Lim Tean Unleashed

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Pap cowards have no balls to accept the debate challenge put out by Lim Tean. They know they can't win because the facts are stacked against them.

Thanks to the 70%, we deserve the government we elect.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
One thing is I hope Lim Tean change his mind on 2 policies that should be kept...

1. GST on essentials,,,its should be be abolished. Because by abolishing it, it creates distortions in the economy and the taxation system. Also that means foreigners and the rich will not pay tax on their consumption. What should be done is issue rebates or vouchers for Singaporean families with kids. (sliding scale according to income). The voucher will be in the kids names etc and they get the money back after submitting receipts or filling up an online form. And subjected to limits. 1 Kid 2 milk powder a month etc. That way the tax rebates are more targetted. And with modern computer programs etc, such paperwork is easier to deal with. Use technology to help.

2. Marital rape,,,there is no such thing, Sex is part of the package for marriage. If women dont like it dont get married. Also if such a thing is implemented there must be safe guards against false accusations etc, False reporting and not fulfillment of wifely duties is a crime. That way women wont be in a position to make false accusations. Women have enough rights under the womens crapster, dont make it worse for men. Also marital rape is 2 ways,,if the wife rape the husband she gets convicted criminally too

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Articulate, pointed and direct. It's one video clip ... but surprisingly, the presentation is addressed to different segments of people, without ignoring the man on the street.
I was surprised with the first. With this third, all surprises are now gone. Mr Lim has presented himself well to the people. As a Singaporean, I am impressed. Well done.

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
kick up!

KICK UP

KICK UP

paptshirt 00w01gaa.jpg

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lim Tean, Dr Chee and Silvia Lim are enough to send 95% of PAP parliamentarians shitting in their pants and brouses. They are like bulbs, suddently opened up in dark places, and send all PAP MPs and Ministers scrambling to find somewhere dark to hide.

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
for merging

The BIG Experiment
Good if possible. It's beneficial to both, a symbiosis.
A catalyst, to speed up the rate of reaction of interactive/alternative parties, as well as the people.

A SMALL Test:
Which should be used as a Catalyst?

Like → likeLEE [a positive reaction but negative effect]
Dislike → dislikeLEE [no such reaction]
Unlike → unlikeLEE [a negative reaction but positive effect

images
'Head or Tail' and 'Heads or Tails'?

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
His message won't reach the masses as msm will continue to ignore him. In the end , he is just preaching to the converted like what happened to csj over the past 2 decades. A total waste of time.

People who look upon him as a rising star will likely end up disappointed.

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
His message won't reach the masses as msm will continue to ignore him. In the end , he is just preaching to the converted like what happened to csj over the past 2 decades. A total waste of time.
People who look upon him as a rising star will likely end up disappointed.

I hate to agree but there is much sense in your assertions. I concur that more needs to be done. The THEN and NOW are quite different. There is no hiding the truth. Similarly, there's not hiding or suppressing real talent. Genuine politicians can and will overcome and LEEmove whatever baseLEEss obstacles placed before them. I say with conviction the same of CSJ, sister and team. 真金不怕火炼. He who is afraid of 'disappointment' is no politician at all. To all politicians of the alternative parties, persevere. Hope is two-way. Politicians hope. Likewise, the people also hope. Two hands working in tandem - Shake hands and clap.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Spore is getting more expensive and the PAP is not going to change their behaviour until they are removed.

With all the anti-lesser mortal policies the question is whether enough people are hurting? I think the issue of falling HDB prices may be sufficient to change people's minds. It hits Sporeans where it hurts, their pockets :laugh:

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lim Tean talks well but whether Singaporeans listen well or not is the real problem! 70% seems rather contented and happy to vote PAP and continue to collect goodies bags and little hand-outs. They have effectively been brainwashed to believe that the Opposition are all disloyal ineffective and opportunistic traitors. So sad!

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
The least I can do and will do is to continue to spread words of Lim Tean and others like him who really love Singapore.

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spore is getting more expensive and the PAP is not going to change their behaviour until they are removed.
With all the anti-lesser mortal policies the question is whether enough people are hurting? I think the issue of falling HDB prices may be sufficient to change people's minds. It hits Sporeans where it hurts, their pockets :laugh:

I firmly believe your observations are accurate and perceptions realistic and insightful. I sincerely wish more Singaporeans could think likewise, then the possibility of a better tomorrow would certainly be greatly enhanced. We learnt from the past to better prepare for the future. However, one, especially politicians and related personnel, should avoid continually harping on the past. Moving on and moving up.

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lim Tean talks well but whether Singaporeans listen well or not is the real problem! 70% seems rather contented and happy to vote PAP and continue to collect goodies bags and little hand-outs. They have effectively been brainwashed to believe that the Opposition are all disloyal ineffective and opportunistic traitors. So sad!

Yes, Lim Tean is very articulate and convincing. Such display of credibility gives viewers the requisite reassuring presence and helps garner confidence in accepting an alternative to the arrogant and $elf-$erving ruling Party. He is very assertive and confident. More good and capable people will follow. All alternative parties will benefit. Please stay positive.

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, Lim Tean is very articulate and convincing. Such display of credibility gives viewers the requisite reassuring presence and helps garner confidence in accepting an alternative to the arrogant and $elf-$erving ruling Party. He is very assertive and confident. More good and capable people will follow. All alternative parties will benefit. Please stay positive.

iu
iu
iu

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
The least I can do and will do is to continue to spread words of Lim Tean and others like him who really love Singapore.

Yes, that's the spirit. Support all alternative parties because they are all inter-related. The last election provides a very lesson on how an alternative party affects other parties. Unless there is a 3-corner contest, do avoid putting down or ridiculing a fellow alternative party. There is no such thing as an 'OPPOSITION' or an 'OPPOSITION PARTY'. These are derogatory terms used to gain an added advantage, and to subtly influence the mindset of the voters. All true politicians step forward to want to sincerely serve the people and the country. A General, no matter how talented, cannot win a battle if there is no capable support. Cheers.

千里之行,始于足下 [老子]