• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Lim Tean Unleashed

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
it is better to leave the idiots behind, they will only slow and drag you down..
either way, they will start complaining about something else if and when the government force them to move along against their will and right.

Platform for who? All citizens, the majority or just a segment?
This year's NDP bears testimony.

Idiots should be left behind? Then the claim of 'NO ONE be left behind' is just words and not an effective claim/policy. Do not take away the citizens' right to make their own decisions.

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
you are contradicting yourself. sort it out before your next post and please don't confuse shit with fact

KNN it was not my uncle who believes what lim tean had said while lim tean was only his voice without providing solutions and only hot air but a fact . who can provide a solution ? KNN

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I object to PAP using “slut” shaming and bullying tactics with this PAP dog @JohnTan insulting me a virgin as a whore. PAP you should fire this dog that self admitted he was paid an allowance to post!... ...

Sometimes it's good to let barking dog lie. Disregard and ignore the insignificant others. They have their own agenda. Cheers.

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
it is better to leave the idiots behind, they will only slow and drag you down..
either way, they will start complaining about something else if and when the government force them to move along against their will and right.

Oyez, hear ye, hear ye. What is stated above does reflect what our LEEders have in them. Sad but true.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
who did you vote for last erection?
My family and I voted for opposition in every election since day one. We are wise people not like you and other sinkies that only know how to kpkb. But that’s up to last election lah, I am not voting anymore from now on. Sinkies and their descendants can go to hell.

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
People like Lim Tean are commendable and brave. Gave up cushy careers to fight for sinkies. And he is not the only one. Daft sinkies had better wise the fuck up, we have good people on our side, give them your support.

Point of Observation:

70% is no more valid as many are no longer in a position of weakness.
No need to be civil if you are no longer in the Service.