• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Lim Tean Unleashed

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Will he be the first martyr for sinkees? We need one badly. A shock and awe campaign is necessary to get rid of the PAP.

There were many previously. They will be more to come. I agree your call for a 'shock and awe campaign'. SeeToh of Makansutra did his share. He did open up a can of PAP worms and LEEches.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have to agree with you but ...a big but ....maybe a dramatic act like immolation or blowing himself up in court could wake up apathetic sinkees.
Considering the stunts that PAP pulls,,,like presidential erection for Makcik, HDB issues, water price rise, etc etc,,,,which are more dramatic than some clown killing himself,(bcos it hits their pockets directly) ,,singkies are an apathetic lot,,,so I doubt they care,,,sometimes we have to look at singkieland in singkie eyes an not ang mor eyes,,,than can understand the situation better.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN what is the common reaction of pap members when they heard lim tean commented .. do they start to pee or felt like nothing KNN

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very subjective and quite unfair to generalise 'Singaporeans as a worthless lot'.
The results speak for themselves,,,look at how the country has been governed by the pappies...basically singkies dont care,,,look at the last erection,,,just bcos old fart die,,soo many sympathy votes was garnered for the pappies,,,,Bukit Batok BE,,,,PAP can win,,,,and the worse is the singkies,,,,they are the ones that put the pap in power,,and they complain the pap,,,,what sort of logic is that...everytime,,i hear stupid comments,,,,let me name a few:
1) I vote PAP but I hope Opposition win
2) I vote PAP so I can get upgrading and my property values goes up
3) I vote opposition if not my estate become a slum and my property price drop
4) I will vote Opposition if WP contest my constituency (as IF WP that bagus like that)
5) I vote PAP bcos Old Fart die (Old fart die or not,,,their business ah?)
6)And the worse are the old farts who are not dropping dead fast enough,,they always say,,,wah u vote opposition,,PAP come and catch u hor,,,this sort of BS fear mongering
7) Care to name a few more?

And every erection,,,Oppo rally attendance are busting at the seams,,,and yet oppos loose badly,,,and half the attendees are not even in that constituency,,,and just go there listen and cheer etc,,than go back and vote PAP,,with this sort of attitude,,,singkies dont even deserved my piss for newater..

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
The results speak for themselves,,,look at how the country has been governed by the pappies...basically singkies dont care,,,look at the last erection,,,just bcos old fart die,,soo many sympathy votes was garnered for the pappies,,,,Bukit Batok BE,,,,PAP can win,,,,and the worse is the singkies,,,,they are the ones that put the pap in power,,and they complain the pap,,,,what sort of logic is that...everytime,,i hear stupid comments,,,,let me name a few:
4) I will vote Opposition if WP contest my constituency (as IF WP that bagus like that)
6)And the worse are the old farts who are not dropping dead fast enough,,they always say,,,wah u vote opposition,,PAP come and catch u hor,,,this sort of BS fear mongering

And every erection,,,Oppo rally attendance are busting at the seams,,,and yet oppos loose badly,,,and half the attendees are not even in that constituency,,,and just go there listen and cheer etc,,than go back and vote PAP,,with this sort of attitude,,,singkies dont even deserved my piss for newater..

I understand your sentiments and where you are coming from...but ...let's not forget about the staunch supporters who had voted, and will continue to do so, against the PAP, regardless of who were the alternative candidates/party. Your premises could be just assumptions.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
I understand your sentiments and where you are coming from...but ...let's not forget about the staunch supporters who had voted, and will continue to do so, against the PAP, regardless of who were the alternative candidates/party. Your premises could be just assumptions.
My assumptions are based on fact n historical data. Another point I need to bring up is WP won Aljunied by a tiny margin n nearly lost. B4 that they won by more than 5% margin. Within 1 term they can shrink tat much. N every one at that time say WP Bagus. N Punggol East was lost when WP won a huge margin in the Punggol BE. Singkies voted against WP in every WP contested seat. Or rather WP votes were down .....tat says alot about the typical singkie. So my assumptions are based on fact. And tat is why I say..the typical singkie is a lost cause.

MsPiggyy

Alfrescian
Loyal

Good

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't need an oppo to stand up for pap. I need an oppo that stands up for singkies n serves its constituents bcos the constituents are the boss..

Stand up to PAP = stand up for sinkees

If sinkees don't stand up for themselves, it is a lonely journey to fight the PAP. The deceased JBJ would know.

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
My assumptions are based on fact n historical data. Another point I need to bring up is WP won Aljunied by a tiny margin n nearly lost. B4 that they won by more than 5% margin. Within 1 term they can shrink tat much. N every one at that time say WP Bagus. N Punggol East was lost when WP won a huge margin in the Punggol BE. Singkies voted against WP in every WP contested seat. Or rather WP votes were down .....tat says alot about the typical singkie. So my assumptions are based on fact. And tat is why I say..the typical singkie is a lost cause.

I accept your assertions when you do not generalise but use 'typical' or 'majority'. WP's reduction in votes garnered should not be shouldered solely by the constitutents. Yes, the voters in the opposition wards are also 'typical Singaporeans'. Yes, they are 'reactive' and it's possibly because they are 'thnking' constituents and citizens. A capable and true politician should understand and strategise to win over the 'typical' Singaporeans. Understanding and respect should be mutual.