• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Lim Tean Unleashed

MsPiggyy

Alfrescian
Loyal
The results speak for themselves,,,look at how the country has been governed by the pappies...basically singkies dont care,,,look at the last erection,,,just bcos old fart die,,soo many sympathy votes was garnered for the pappies,,,,Bukit Batok BE,,,,PAP can win,,,,and the worse is the singkies,,,,they are the ones that put the pap in power,,and they complain the pap,,,,what sort of logic is that...everytime,,i hear stupid comments,,,,let me name a few:
1) I vote PAP but I hope Opposition win
2) I vote PAP so I can get upgrading and my property values goes up
3) I vote opposition if not my estate become a slum and my property price drop
4) I will vote Opposition if WP contest my constituency (as IF WP that bagus like that)
5) I vote PAP bcos Old Fart die (Old fart die or not,,,their business ah?)
6)And the worse are the old farts who are not dropping dead fast enough,,they always say,,,wah u vote opposition,,PAP come and catch u hor,,,this sort of BS fear mongering
7) Care to name a few more?

And every erection,,,Oppo rally attendance are busting at the seams,,,and yet oppos loose badly,,,and half the attendees are not even in that constituency,,,and just go there listen and cheer etc,,than go back and vote PAP,,with this sort of attitude,,,singkies dont even deserved my piss for newater..

Bro, I can confirm that some sinkies I know kpkb about the pap but still voted for pap. Two classic examples are my ex-colleagues' parents.

I have a relative who was a former teacher and used to be anti-pap and voted for the oppies in the 2011 election but decided to make a u-turn. He praised and voted for the pap in 2016 cos probably he hoped to get his job back and he wanted to up or maintain the price of his condo property as he was in the punggol east ward. Well, he didn't get his job back but he managed to sell his condo at a good price.

The sinkies only think of their own pockets at the end of the day so pap will still huat at the next ge. Three cheers for the sinkies whose love for the lee rulers will perpetuate the lee regime from everlasting to everlasting!

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
We need an opposition party that will stand up to the PAP, not one that try to be PAP-lite.

I fully agree. If the WP were to use the 'by-election' strategy at the next General Election, then it should, imho, strategise, synergise and work with the other alternative parties. With the current slamming of the WP leaders, there is a dire need to for the WP to present a 'stronger and more capable' united party.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, I can confirm that some sinkies I know kpkb about the pap but still voted for pap. Two classic examples are my ex-colleagues' parents.

I have a relative who was a former teacher and used to be anti-pap and voted for the oppies in the 2011 election but decided to make a u-turn. He praised and voted for the pap in 2016 cos probably he hoped to get his job back and he wanted to up or maintain the price of his condo property as he was in the punggol east ward. Well, he didn't get his job back but he managed to sell his condo at a good price.

The sinkies only think of their own pockets at the end of the day so pap will still huat at the next ge. Three cheers for the sinkies whose love for the lee rulers will perpetuate the lee regime from everlasting to everlasting!
Tat is why I always say. The typical singkie is not worth fighting for.

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dr M is a good example of a true blue politician. He knows how to synergise and strategise to win over the hearts of the typical Malaysians. Soldier on and don't lose heart. Myanmar affords another excellent example.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
I accept your assertions when you do not generalise but use 'typical' or 'majority'. WP's reduction in votes garnered should not be shouldered solely by the constitutents. Yes, the voters in the opposition wards are also 'typical Singaporeans'. Yes, they are 'reactive' and it's possibly because they are 'thnking' constituents and citizens. A capable and true politician should understand and strategise to win over the 'typical' Singaporeans. Understanding and respect should be mutual.
No amount of strategising n sun Tzu tactics etc can be of use to the oppo politicians. Even sun Tzu himself as an oppo will not be able to do anything. In the last erection. The oppos tat impress me were Ah Chee and ah Tean n Ah Say. Their speeches etc makes the most sense n if it became policy it would have really made a difference in singkieland. WP was just attacking Pap but their attacks made sense. N the vote swing against them were high. In the television debates Ah Tean performed well with logical answers etc. But alas we all know the results. N coupled with the BB BE. I would say oppo candidates were better than pappie candidates. Pap had nothing much going for it n the oppos had nearly everything going for it..but alas we all know the results. It's obvious that even if pap put a dog or a pig it will still win. Look at the lies sprouted by Vivian..the garbage being spewed by Sim Ann n Disgrace Fool...n yet they can still win...if singkies can vote for such rubbish...than the Typical singkie is a lost cause

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dr M is a good example of a true blue politician. He knows how to synergise and strategise to win over the hearts of the typical Malaysians. Soldier on and don't lose heart. Myanmar affords another excellent example.
With the typical singkie...even if the Oppo was Jesus n Buddha..it will still be a lost cause...

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal

Singkies deserve the gahmen they voted for...

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am a typical Singaporean. I also want what's good for my family and myself, but I have always voted for the alternative party. This is because I personally think that a PAP MP will always act and place his/her party as top priority.
U r not a typical singkie..u r a minority singkie

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
No amount of strategising n sun Tzu tactics etc can be of use to the oppo politicians. Even sun Tzu himself as an oppo will not be able to do anything. In the last erection. The oppos tat impress me were Ah Chee and ah Tean n Ah Say. Their speeches etc makes the most sense n if it became policy it would have really made a difference in singkieland. WP was just attacking Pap but their attacks made sense. N the vote swing against them were high. In the television debates Ah Tean performed well with logical answers etc. But alas we all know the results. N coupled with the BB BE. I would say oppo candidates were better than pappie candidates. Pap had nothing much going for it n the oppos had nearly everything going for it..but alas we all know the results. It's obvious that even if pap put a dog or a pig it will still win. Look at the lies sprouted by Vivian..the garbage being spewed by Sim Ann n Disgrace Fool...n yet they can still win...if singkies can vote for such rubbish...than the Typical singkie is a lost cause

Voting is not just about a candidate. It's also about a party. Furthermore, not many Singaporeans knew about the lies of Vivian or the garbage from other PAP candidates. PAP candidates are always presented to the people as talented and capable individuals and potential LEEders. Let's not forget about how 'ministerial calibre' BG Yeo and Dr Seet were booted out by your so-called 'typical' Singaporeans.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Voting is not just about a candidate. It's also about a party. Furthermore, not many Singaporeans knew about the lies of Vivian or the garbage from other PAP candidates. PAP candidates are always presented to the people as talented and capable individuals and potential LEEders. Let's not forget about how 'ministerial calibre' BG Yeo and Dr Seet were booted out by your so-called 'typical' Singaporeans.
Dr Seet is decades ago story. The typical singkie u mention did not support ah chee during the BB BE. Everyone knew about the shit pap candidates n still vote for them. Tat is the typical singkie. As for aljunied...where were the WP supporters?

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
I sincerely wish the PAP LEEders have the same perception as you have stated.
They do. The pap knows that even if they put a pig or a dog or a retard or a clown ( lim sia Suay) or a liar (Vivian) , a narcissists ( Bandung Baye), an incompetent ( Jos don't take the train at the same time Teo) an empty vessel...(SIM Ann n Disgrace Fool) a social worker ( I don't know wat to say tin pot Lin)...etc..they know they can win..n it's the voters that voted for them. Wat more can I say

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
U r not a typical singkie..u r a minority singkie

Nope. I am a typical Singaporean who is fortunate to be shown the real truth. I appreciate what the PAP has done for the country but I can better appreciate what should and could have been done for the country and the people. Likely many typical Singaporeans, I would vote for the PAP if I had not been taught to observe with my own eyes, listen with my own ears, and understand and think with my own mind. I am a typical Singaporean who loves my country. I will always vote for a party or a coalition which can govern and make Singapore a better country to live and die in.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope. I am a typical Singaporean who is fortunate to be shown the real truth. I appreciate what the PAP has done for the country but I can better appreciate what should and could have been done for the country and the people. Likely many typical Singaporeans, I would vote for the PAP if I had not been taught to observe with my own eyes, listen with my own ears, and understand and think with my own mind. I am a typical Singaporean who loves my country. I will always vote for a party or a coalition which can govern and make Singapore a better country to live and die in.
A typical singkie tat see the truth n vote oppo is a minority 30%. The other typical singkie is the 70% which is a minority hence a minority singkie

Last edited:

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dr Seet is decades ago story. The typical singkie u mention did not support ah chee during the BB BE. Everyone knew about the shit pap candidates n still vote for them. Tat is the typical singkie. As for aljunied...where were the WP supporters?

Hence, the need to ask why? Why were PAP-ministerial candidates booted out by the typical Singaporean voters? Why was there a change in the thinking of the typical Singaporeans? As for Dr Chee, I personally believe he, being a trained and highly qualified psychologist, would have analysed possible cause and effect. As a true blue politician, I am confident Dr Chee will return stronger and better prepared to face LEE challenges. Thus far, imho, he is on task and on track. He is no longer the impulsive activist that LEE PAP has been portraying him to the people.

To the people, for the people and by the people - who else matters most?
First, the Leader, then the People or First, the People, then the Leader?

MsPiggyy

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hence, the need to ask why? Why were PAP-ministerial candidates booted out by the typical Singaporean voters? Why was there a change in the thinking of the typical Singaporeans? As for Dr Chee, I personally believe he, being a trained and highly qualified psychologist, would have analysed possible cause and effect. As a true blue politician, I am confident Dr Chee will return stronger and better prepared to face LEE challenges. Thus far, imho, he is on task and on track. He is no longer the impulsive activist that LEE PAP has been portraying him to the people.

Only the people :smile:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal

If the oppos soo good...n the typical singkie soo good...why was the pap not booted out the last erection? Instead the swing to pap was greater than b4..with inferior pap candidates. The answer is the 70% tat voted for the pap.

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
They do. The pap knows that even if they put a pig or a dog or a retard or a clown ( lim sia Suay) or a liar (Vivian) , a narcissists ( Bandung Baye), an incompetent ( Jos don't take the train at the same time Teo) an empty vessel...(SIM Ann n Disgrace Fool) a social worker ( I don't know wat to say tin pot Lin)...etc..they know they can win..n it's the voters that voted for them. Wat more can I say

I sincereLEE hope the arrogant PAP will do as you say. I would ceLEEbrate when it's time to BBQ a PAP pig or dog.
Likewise, I would celebrate if the PAP were to offer truLY capable and caring LEAders.

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only the people :smile:

Yes, the people matter the most. Hence, the need to educate the people and make them understand.
Teachers need to teach the students or at least facilitate their learning of knowledge and skills. Politics is no different.
PAP's embrace and indoctrination start with its educational arms of the PCF...

Last edited: