• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Let's share - What is the most regretable sex that you did or didnt do?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
An ex colleague named Josephine when I just started working.
She was 2 years older and a single mum but had a boyfriend.
She was going thru a rough patch with her boyfriend when we taken a liking to each other.
Things were going fine for a few weeks I had planned a weekend getaway to Batam but few days before the trip her grandma passed away. At the wake I saw she had gotten back with the boyfriend.

Few years down the road I met her by chance again, she was happily remarried.....

RK85

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yrs ago, got to know a grp of 3 girl tourists from Jarkata in a local nightspot.
All were friendly & fair & look like Chinese. Went back to their country 2 days later. Was particularly close to 1 of them as we went out on the next day.
She came back on a 2nd short visit few mths later on a transit stop to US, (or whatever country I forgot) & call me.
Brought her out to dinner & drinks on the nite she arrived & went back to her hotel to spend the nite together as she was flying off early next morning & decided to send her off.
After some TCSS, it was almost 3 am & we were tired & we need to go to the airport at 5am. She slept on the bed while I laid on the sofa.
As we were lying there, we were still maintaining eye contact & she was actually smiling & gesturing at me to go over to the bed.
As I was still young & green then, I honestly did not know what she meant by that then. I just closed my eyes & fell asleep.
When later at the airport, just before we bid farewell, she gave me a kiss & hug & said that I was "a good man".

Later, come to think of it, should have just gone over to her bed when she gestured me over. Until now, still regret.