• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Let's share - What is the most regretable sex that you did or didnt do?

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
My personal opinion, women's sex desire proportional to the amount of clothe she wears.

So if you see all those showing off their arse cracks, legs, bossom, panties, bras in public, the chances are, she will be useless in bed.

Like that all those minahs covered up like pacman ghosts must be damn solid in bed LOL

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah Bui, she placed her hands near you groin? You got do this? She'll get it...

973LFS9Vdjti3WVuUhtVEnHCY.gif

Are you an angry virgin?

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You guys are all fucking liars....the only sex you guys had and will ever have is with your hand jerking off to Ho Ching's picture. Thats why so many of you guys got her photo on your hard drive..

sorry hor...i no have....i no nid a talisman against hantus.

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can share.

My ex-wife's friend who was 20 years old chio-bu came to our house for a visit as she was having problem with the family and her boyfriend was then in prison.

It was approaching midnight but it seems she was not going to go back soon although I'm all ready to go to sleep. My ex-wife asked her to go back but the friend asked if she could sleep in our house instead.

We told her that we do not have a spare bed and she said that the three of us could sleep together (meaning my ex-wife, me and her).

My ex-wife was a bit angry and asked me to walk her friend home that was a few blocks away.

While walking along with the friend, she told me that she miss her boyfriend and it has been a long time that she had sex. She said, "Im really horny and cannot take it anymore". She then walked next to me and held my hands. She asked, " Do you mind helping me? I promise I will not tell your wife."

I told her that she is very attractive but I do not want to risk my marriage. I rejected her offer. I later realised that a few days later, she went out with a guy and they fucked on that same day, everyday for the next 2 weeks, until her boyfriend was released from prison.

Now that I'm divorced, I regretted for not fucking that friend.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
For me, it's the sexual liaisons with girls I met on the internet. I'm a prude and if it weren't for the fact that I'm also a hot blooded guy, just like most guys, I wouldn't have wasted so much time on those fuck buddies.

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
The earlier posting was for the most regrettable sex that I didn't do.

Now for the most regrettable sex that I did. It would be my ex-wife which I ended up marrying her.

I'm still paying for that mistake till today.

jw5

Loyal
How can having sex be regrettable?

When u realise u forgot to cap yourself, or u on the light and saw her face clearly for the first time, or u smell something funny, or u taste something funny............................ I could go on and on........................ :biggrin:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When u realise u forgot to cap yourself, or u on the light and saw her face clearly for the first time, or u smell something funny, or u taste something funny............................ I could go on and on........................ :biggrin:

or worst, after that you feel funny or ur brudder / sister feel funny.

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal

Oh in that case, I had one before.

Once I had to send my gf to A&E at a hospital early morning after we had sex the night before.

That morning she woke up couldn't control her bladder. I thought siao liao! It turned out to be acute UTI!

Yes it was regrettable. :(

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh in that case, I had one before.

Once I had to send my gf to A&E at a hospital early morning after we had sex the night before.

That morning she woke up couldn't control her bladder. I thought siao liao! It turned out to be acute UTI!

Yes it was regrettable. :(
Did you went into the wrong hole? :eek::eek::eek:

Last edited: