• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Leisure Farm Community

Tabbyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Tabbyboy,
Thxs for the info. Are they comparable to 100 mbps here in Sin? I hope it will be ok for trading w/o any price hang.

I used to have Starhub Premium(not fibre) with max 50mbps in SG. It seems quite comparable to my 5mbps in term of speed. So I am not sure about 100mbps. May be u can sign up higher speed one like VIP10. I*also heard from my neighbor who used VIP10 to trade future index and no complaint so far.

Last edited:

cheerguan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thxs again Tabby.
Wow, if your neighbor is able to trade futures from there then shld be no problem for me too. Is he used to be from Simex?

Tabbyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thxs again Tabby.
Wow, if your neighbor is able to trade futures from there then shld be no problem for me too. Is he used to be from Simex?

I am not sure. I believe he only trades at night. Anyway, just need to get a reliable Telco can provide stable connection and reasonable speed. You are set to go.

Jogger

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Everyone

Very glad to found this community. Is there anyone who built or is planning to build your own house in leisure farm? Very much appreciate it if you could share your experience about it. Or anyone who could advise how to build a house in leisure farm and what things one should pay attention to? As I bought a land in bayou bay 2 years ago and is planning to build my house next year. looking forward some could advise on it, really appreciate...

Sanur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Everyone

Very glad to found this community. Is there anyone who built or is planning to build your own house in leisure farm? Very much appreciate it if you could share your experience about it. Or anyone who could advise how to build a house in leisure farm and what things one should pay attention to? As I bought a land in bayou bay 2 years ago and is planning to build my house next year. looking forward some could advise on it, really appreciate...

Hi jogger,

Suggest u drive around the estate n check out those signboard... The builder name appears the most should b reliable.

sileung

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, u may contact, Chl movers +65 9062 9125, please negotiate pricing, as for timing for the stuff to reach Lf, depends on Jb customs, so do not expect it to be on time, I have used them many times , they are helpful n reliable....

I have engaged CHL mover and the experience is horrible. The boss is with bad attitude and even blame us for 'not thowing enoug stuff'. Seriously consider to pull out the deal and look for another mover. I wont recommend it to anyone.

Sanur

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have engaged CHL mover and the experience is horrible. The boss is with bad attitude and even blame us for 'not thowing enoug stuff'. Seriously consider to pull out the deal and look for another mover. I wont recommend it to anyone.

Am so sorry to hear that, I have used them four times n they were good during that time. Will take note not to intro to anybody. Thsnks for feedback

sileung

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, thanks for helping. You are a kind person. Just unfortunate the company is not as good, so I want to keep you post.

I have not make a decision yet... But my wife is very angry with them :p. lets see how it goes :smile:

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, thanks for helping. You are a kind person. Just unfortunate the company is not as good, so I want to keep you post.

I have not make a decision yet... But my wife is very angry with them :p. lets see how it goes :smile:

ring this-->60197129107 to cool her down. titter.gif

sileung

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just subscribe to unify. They are now running a promo and no deposit needed for foreigner. I went to the booth at Seutra Mall. FYI only.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Am so sorry to hear that, I have used them four times n they were good during that time. Will take note not to intro to anybody. Thsnks for feedback

The boss Mr Lau is basically an ah beng. Your experience with them depends on the workers you get. And whether they happen to be very busy moving a few houses on your moving day.

Jogger

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Sanur
Yes, indeed it's a great idea. called builder Mr LIM Recommended by leisure farm . Will take some looks first before decision.
Hi all
Recently, noticed fewer leisure farm residence want to sell their house or land . Is it because the new entry comfirmed? My friend said he went there like the picture showed before, and got out his car, asked workers there and they showed him the construction map. In this case, the new entry is coming and hope it could be ready as soon as possible .

Sanur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Sanur
Yes, indeed it's a great idea. called builder Mr LIM Recommended by leisure farm . Will take some looks first before decision.
Hi all
Recently, noticed fewer leisure farm residence want to sell their house or land . Is it because the new entry comfirmed? My friend said he went there like the picture showed before, and got out his car, asked workers there and they showed him the construction map. In this case, the new entry is coming and hope it could be ready as soon as possible .

Yes jogger, mr lim built many houses n show houses for leisure farm, mine was one of the unit built by him. Am so looking forward to the new access, am sure u have noted Lf clearing the trees leading to the highway.

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Racetrack very near to LF. Will spur demand for LF properties definitely

Peter Lim building $1.2b race track in Iskandar

Friday, 30 November 2012 (5 hours ago)

December 01, 2012 12:40 AM

BILLIONAIRE Peter Lim is partnering the Johor royal family and Malaysian state investment firm Khazanah Nasional to embark on a RM3 billion (S$1.2 billion) race circuit project in Johor's Iskandar.