• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Leisure Farm Community

FANOFLF

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all responding to price re BC bungalow. The one I got with built in around 5,500+ sq ft n land size 6200+ sq ft is 3m ringgit. The price range for bungalows start from 2.4m but the smaller units almost sold out last week except for a couple under 3m but not type A1 n not facing creek n also a little bit odd shaped.

BTW I actually didn't see floor plan. I only know that d bungalow show unit is Type A. Does anyone know Wats the diff of Type A, B and C?

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all responding to price re BC bungalow. The one I got with built in around 5,500+ sq ft n land size 6200+ sq ft is 3m ringgit. The price range for bungalows start from 2.4m but the smaller units almost sold out last week except for a couple under 3m but not type A1 n not facing creek n also a little bit odd shaped.

BTW I actually didn't see floor plan. I only know that d bungalow show unit is Type A. Does anyone know Wats the diff of Type A, B and C?

Should be type a1.

GdLiFe

Hello Everyone,
I just joined this forum (my very first forum for that matter).
Please pardon me if I am disrupting any discussion thread here, hope I am not breaking any etiquette.

I stumbled upon the Iskandar site where interactive map shows plans for entire Iskandar till 2025.
http://www.iskandarmalaysia.com.my/overall-development-plan-map
I saw from Zone C, which includes LF, that a future rail track seems to run through LF.
Any idea if this plan has been in discussion with LF.
Comments?

Tabbyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: LF advice needed

I managed to get Type A bungalow though I honestly don't even have the floor plan and not sure how it differs with the other types. Anyone can shed light?

Thanks.

Hi FANOFLF, the bungalow showhouse is type A1 so your house should be type A1 judging RM3m.
Type A is very similar to type A1 but smaller b/u. Type B is the other showhouse. Basically is
different layout. Went to LF today, was told left 7 bungalows: 1 A1, 1 A4(longest), 4 B and 1 C(odd shape)

Tabbyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Funny..was told that authority will not use back the plot no...

From what I was told but not confirmed with LF, LF has submitted the house number to the authority for approval. The submitted numbers are not followed the plot no. and does not have the number end with 4.

FANOFLF

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: LF advice needed

Hi FANOFLF, the bungalow showhouse is type A1 so your house should be type A1 judging RM3m.
Type A is very similar to type A1 but smaller b/u. Type B is the other showhouse. Basically is
different layout. Went to LF today, was told left 7 bungalows: 1 A1, 1 A4(longest), 4 B and 1 C(odd shape)

Thank you for the answer. Have great Sunday.

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
New article on leisure farm
image.jpg

cheerguan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi everyone,
Can anyone advise on the internet speed there as I will be doing deriavatives trading from home? Is it comparable to Sin?
Thxs in advance.

Sanur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all, am new here. I am planning to move my family to LF in a few weeks time. Anyone have a good recommendataion of mover that can email me at [email protected] ? Thanks a lot.

Hi, u may contact, Chl movers +65 9062 9125, please negotiate pricing, as for timing for the stuff to reach Lf, depends on Jb customs, so do not expect it to be on time, I have used them many times , they are helpful n reliable, pricing wise in comparison to others -- much cheaper, very straight forward,

sileung

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks so much ! Will call and check it out.

Wonder anyone here can share how do they manage their existing postal address, all your letters etc. How about IC card address etc ? If need to go NS, need exit permit? I am moving but still have a few unresolve issue, hope can tap some experience from here :smile:

Tabbyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi everyone,
Can anyone advise on the internet speed there as I will be doing deriavatives trading from home? Is it comparable to Sin?
Thxs in advance.

I subscribed TM Unifi fiber optic VIP5 (5Mbps). Most of the time I can get 4.3+Mbps
speed wirelessly. TM have another two packages VIP10 and VIP20. In LF, only
BC Precinct got Unifi if I am not wrong.

cheerguan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Tabbyboy,
Thxs for the info. Are they comparable to 100 mbps here in Sin? I hope it will be ok for trading w/o any price hang.