• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Leisure Farm Community

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: LF advice needed

Yes this will be directly connected to the highway. From Singapore you will exit left and it should take you directly to the entrance within 5 minutes. Going back to Singapore you will need to use the same access and make a u turn at the gelang patah interchange. I understand they will officially announce the opening of this access road only next year when they launch phase 2 of bayou creek. But please expect prices to be at least 20% higher because many other amenities and facilities will also be announced. Leisure farm will be the premier resort at iskander.They expect phase 2 to be best seller as well.

terencetan1981

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes this will be directly connected to the highway. From Singapore you will exit left and it should take you directly to the entrance within 5 minutes. Going back to Singapore you will need to use the same access and make a u turn at the gelang patah interchange. I understand they will officially announce the opening of this access road only next year when they launch phase 2 of bayou creek. But please expect prices to be at least 20% higher because many other amenities and facilities will also be announced. Leisure farm will be the premier resort at iskander.They expect phase 2 to be best seller as well.

Damm... I feel jaded not buying LF. It will be more premium than ledang height by then...

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal

The new entrance at medini will be very near to pinewood studios. LF will be favorite for the high pay film executives.

Hopeful

Alfrescian
Loyal

Does that mean new exit directly connect to highway? Was confused that the new exit should be the one connects to medini previously saw from thir sale brochure

That's the 3rd exit within Leisure Farm. I think they should start on it only when Medini & surroundings are developed.

In the meantime the water tank exit is a boon for its residence.

Last edited:

FANOFLF

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi all ... Thanks for the updates, info n replies (Valdez) . I just placed my cheque (after 2nd visit) to LF yesterday for Bayou Creek. I pray all goes well with bank loan and all and I hope to be part of the LF community soon :smile:

dd1207

Alfrescian
Loyal

hi, i'm looking for moving to Nusajaya, still looking around for a suitable place. May i know is there any kinder-garden or childcare in Leisure farm? Thanks,

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal

No childcare at the moment in LF. Don t have the critical mass yet. But there are plenty in bukit indah area and gelang patah town.

Sanur

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi all ... Thanks for the updates, info n replies (Valdez) . I just placed my cheque (after 2nd visit) to LF yesterday for Bayou Creek. I pray all goes well with bank loan and all and I hope to be part of the LF community soon :smile:

Congrats! N welcome to the community!!

Tabbyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal

Congrat & welcome to LF BC community!

I bought type A Bungalow last year at BC & eagerly waiting to move in.

If I am not wrong, BC only left 1 semi-d bumi lot. So I guess you booked a Bungalow.

May I know which type bungalow u booked?

Jogs1

Alfrescian
Loyal

Glad to know more people interested in LF, our community is growing in size. Welcome!

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ascendas and UEM Land set up JV to develop Iskandar tech park - Channel NewsAsia

Singapore : Ascendas Land International Pte Ltd, a Singapore government-linked company, has set up a joint venture with Malaysia's UEM Land Berhad to develop an integrated eco-friendly tech park in Nusajaya.

Nusajaya is one of the five flagship zones in Johor's Iskandar Malaysia.

Ascendas and UEM Land will hold 60 percent and 40 percent stakes in the joint venture respectively.

With a projected investment value of S$1.5 billion, the integrated tech park is located at Gerbang Nusajaya within the Nusajaya regional city in Iskandar Malaysia.

The 519-acre freehold tech park is the closest industrial site to Malaysia-Singapore Second Link checkpoint and directly accessible by a comprehensive network of main roads and highways to major international airports and seaports.

Ms Chong Siak Ching, President & CEO of Ascendas, said, "We are excited to be involved in one of the largest and most ambitious development projects in Southeast Asia. This joint venture extends our presence in Malaysia and offers an opportunity to share our experience in building environmentally-friendly integrated business space with vibrant work-live-play elements that Ascendas is renowned for."

"UEM Land sees this joint venture as an important and timely milestone as it kicks start the second wave of catalytic projects to be introduced and implemented post Nusajaya's 2012 Tipping Point. We are excited to work with Ascendas on this project and are confident that this project will further cement Nusajaya's position as a desired destination for strategic investment as well as for leisure and recreation," said Wan Abdullah Wan Ibrahim, Managing Director/Chief Executive Officer of UEM Land.

The proposed development is expected to take place in three phases over nine years with the launch of Phase One targeted in the last quarter of 2013.

When fully completed, it is expected to host a business community of over 34,000 people.

- CNA/ch

FANOFLF

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi Valdez, is CNA report announced today?

Hi Tabbyboy, apparently semi Ds Bayou Creek Phase 1 all sold since last week, and since the latest cooling property measure was announced early Oct, it caused more take up of bungalows over d weekend. I managed to get Type A bungalow though I honestly don't even have the floor plan and not sure how it differs with the other types. Anyone can shed light?

Thanks.

hobcraz

Hi All

Just confirm with a resale Pinggiran Bayou to start with. Loan are processing.
Maybe we will bump at sales office or central office one day. Or a nice clubhouse hoping to each other.

Hongqigong

Alfrescian
Loyal

If East Ledang can do well, Leisure Farm will do even better after the opening of new access road..

Sanur

Alfrescian
Loyal

Just for info,

The community in bayou water village is very strong, they have their own fb page.