• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Leescovery of sbf signature

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN by chance my uncle leescover that when put a signature it cannot be seen on portrait View but when hp turn to landscape it appears :eek: KNN looks magical KNN even on desktop signature does not appear KNN

Screenshot_20210402-192308_Samsung Internet.jpg

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
KNN any idea why flip hp signature appear and unflip is gone ? :geek: KNN and more importantly why the signature doesn't show up in desktop either KNN

I haven’t read the source code for the signature tag, I think I’d still be clueless even when I read the source code. I vaguely remember the signature appearing in desktops, I could be wrong.