• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat My uncle is in love again KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle Verlee verlee long i.e for leecades never have this kind of 感觉 KNN
Just finished his orfid ambassador job and went to ta bao fried ride home KNN that eaterlee near his orfid is a isolated but happening place at night I.e got live band and amdk spg yuppies etc drinking after their fri work KNN most of the time were just a routine to eat there and fuck off or tabao and fuck off but today KNN suddenlee got a spg kind suddenlee beo him wor KNN soon par with terrible death if untrue KNN but my uncle cannot confirm she was beoing him or beoing his seat lah as that place was full packed on fri KNN at 1st My uncle think 96% is beoing his seat (she was with a female friend) but later she leeturn to same spot and walked passed him with a special eye contact :eek: :whistling: :smile: KNN KNN my uncle wasn't mentallee prepared for this sort of situation after he has a karchng bin KNN after my uncle hesitated she disappeared into the crowd and same time my uncle fried ride was ready so he collected it and left the place leeluctantlee KNN

Do samster think a spg will bother to befriend my uncle? KNN my uncle think she should be working around the same area so probablee will have chance to meet again if 有缘 KNN
Even let's say befriended do samster think spg will find a 3.5k orfid ambassador worthless ? KNN although he is not poor and has some special skill to get money but is not something to be proud off infront of successful people like her KNN
Is it spg doesn't mind karchng bin person with style ? KNN

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle Verlee verlee long i.e for leecades never have this kind of 感觉 KNN
Just finished his orfid ambassador job and went to ta bao fried ride home KNN that eaterlee near his orfid is a isolated but happening place at night I.e got live band and amdk spg yuppies etc drinking after their fri work KNN most of the time were just a routine to eat there and fuck off or tabao and fuck off but today KNN suddenlee got a spg kind suddenlee beo him wor KNN soon par with terrible death if untrue KNN but my uncle cannot confirm she was beoing him or beoing his seat lah as that place was full packed on fri KNN at 1st My uncle think 96% is beoing his seat (she was with a female friend) but later she leeturn to same spot and walked passed him with a special eye contact :eek: :whistling: :smile: KNN KNN my uncle wasn't mentallee prepared for this sort of situation after he has a karchng bin KNN after my uncle hesitated she disappeared into the crowd and same time my uncle fried ride was ready so he collected it and left the place leeluctantlee KNN

Do samster think a spg will bother to befriend my uncle? KNN my uncle think she should be working around the same area so probablee will have chance to meet again if 有缘 KNN
Even let's say befriended do samster think spg will find a 3.5k orfid ambassador worthless ? KNN although he is not poor and has some special skill to get money but is not something to be proud off infront of successful people like her KNN
Careful with your money. Beware of Kumcheng Trap. :biggrin:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is the estimated age gap between the spg and your uncle ? Is the spg chio ?
Yes verlee chio as My uncle has verlee high expectations on looks even he has karchng bin I.e he won't beo not chio bu at all anywhere he goes KNN should be about 12 years gap or so KNN

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN although he is not poor and has some special skill to get money but is not something to be proud off infront of successful people like her KNN

Why do you think she is successful ?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle tried to do some self analysis KNN

1. Why among so crowded place with many amdks and handsum hunk she beo my uncle ? KNN could it be she got 重口味?KNN
2. If let's say she was beoing my uncle's seat Why so many other people sitting she beo his? KNN from here my uncle think there is a big possibility she was beoing him KNN
3. If let's say my uncle leelee got to know her should my uncle pretend to be another status eg mareneger etc or be truthful? KNN
4. My uncle defintelee won't let her know he punt football or break secret code etc she confirm will think he siao lang KNN

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle tried to do some self analysis KNN

1. Why among so crowded place with many amdks and handsum hunk she beo my uncle ? KNN could it be she got 重口味?KNN
2. If let's say she was beoing my uncle's seat Why so many other people sitting she beo his? KNN from here my uncle think there is a big possibility she was beoing him KNN
3. If let's say my uncle leelee got to know her should my uncle pretend to be another status eg mareneger etc or be truthful? KNN
4. My uncle defintelee won't let her know he punt football or break secret code etc she confirm will think he siao lang KNN

can-eat-dont-waste-gif.100354

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
When my uncle said can eat he sure eat he meant befriend onlee KNN seriouslee my uncle doesn't have any sexual thoughts at all while she made the eye contact on him KNN it was purelee heart pounding feel like back to his teens :wink: KNN leelee a long long time doesn't have this kind of feel turbine KNN

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
When my uncle said can eat he sure eat he meant befriend onlee KNN seriouslee my uncle doesn't have any sexual thoughts at all while she made the eye contact on him KNN it was purelee heart pounding feel like back to his teens :wink: KNN leelee a long long time doesn't have this kind of feel turbine KNN

Is your uncle a virgin ? :rolleyes: