• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat My uncle is in love again KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
If she had not given your uncle that "special eye contact", and [if] it was your uncle who spotted her first, would your uncle have developed the same kind of 感覺 for her?
If not for her eye contact then won't mah KNN or else my uncle will be verlee busy getting into love as everywhere also got chiobu :cautious: :rolleyes: KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
So your uncle only wants to hold hand and cook telephone porridge ? No sex even if the SPG wants your uncle's KKJ ? :rolleyes:
KNN if spg offer bj etc then my uncle would be verlee worleed and turn from love to that lu fucking slut and will change his mind from love to sex :rolleyes:KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
So what's your uncle's answer? Strictly hold hands and cook telephone porridge?
Yes at this love stage my uncle never think of bj sex at all I.e 0% KNN my uncle is so clear minded that he don't mix up things eg
Food with sex
Music with sex eg ktv with girls KNN
Love with sex
Food is food
Music is music
Love is love
Sex is sex
:rolleyes:
KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
So what's your uncle's answer? Strictly hold hands and cook telephone porridge?
In fact my uncle think that he enjoy sex much more with a prostitute or ons than a gf or wife KNN Imuho a life partner or someone who is always with you can onlee nurture love rather than sex KNN and love has many different kind of love KNN

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
In fact my uncle think that he enjoy sex much more with a prostitute or ons than a gf or wife KNN Imuho a life partner or someone who is always with you can onlee nurture love rather than sex KNN and love has many different kind of love KNN
Still, your uncle has evaded my question. Is your uncle only looking to "hold hands and cook telephone porridge" and nothing else even if the relationship develops and evolves into something more intimate ?

If sex is not on the cards, then marriage, obviously, is also not on the cards. Then my last question on this topic is:

"What does your uncle seek to achieve by holding hands and cooking telephone porridge?"

btw, do not confuse different objects of your love with different kinds of love. But this is another subject for another day. :rolleyes:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Still, your uncle has evaded my question. Is your uncle only looking to "hold hands and cook telephone porridge" and nothing else even if the relationship develops and evolves into something more intimate ?

If sex is not on the cards, then marriage, obviously, is also not on the cards. Then my last question on this topic is:

"What does your uncle seek to achieve by holding hands and cooking telephone porridge?"

btw, do not confuse different objects of your love with different kinds of love. But this is another subject for another day. :rolleyes:
To put it simpler at this love stage my uncle wouldn't think of having sex becas in his mind is sweet things like holding hands and chattings KNN
After knowing each other the next stage could be
1. Becum Friend then My uncle will proceed to think of fwb and will surelee lead to wanting sex KNN
2. Becum bf gf then my uncle will also proceed to think of sex KNN but after multiple times then my uncle will enjoy sex more with prostitute than her KNN

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
What does your uncle seek to achieve by holding hands and cooking telephone porridge?"
In other words My uncle wouldn't mind to continue having sweet leelation with her and seeking sex with prostitute at the same time KNN my uncle would achieve the feeling of love and same time able to show it and feeling proud to the world by holding hands with a chiobu lor KNN

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_1.jpg

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
I screenshot it because your uncle has reached a milestone of his self-reflective analysis.

Congratulations ! I believe your uncle has already walked out of the maze of female pheromones. :thumbsup:

What your uncle desires is not love, but admiration coming from the opposite sex. The admiration from a lady, especially a lady who is deemed attractive by your uncle, injects a great dose confidence into your uncle's fluctuating self-esteem and makes your uncle feel not just confident but also attractive.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I screenshot it because your uncle has reached a milestone of his self-reflective analysis.

Congratulations ! I believe your uncle has already walked out of the maze of female pheromones. :thumbsup:

What your uncle desires is not love, but admiration coming from the opposite sex. The admiration from a lady, especially a lady who is deemed attractive by your uncle, injects a great dose confidence into your uncle fluctuating self-esteem and makes your uncle feel not just confident but also attractive.:rolleyes:
My uncle think your wise men analysis is partlee correct but he is also seeking love on top of admiration by a attractive woman KNN generallee my uncle just have the heart pounding effect when she gave special attention to him lor KNN the overall feel is like back to youth that kind of kum kok :tongue: KNN when My uncle was young and whenever he goes out with pretty girls he will also feel shiok and proud mah KNN same same KNN

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
My uncle was young and whenever he goes out with pretty girls he will also feel shiok and proud mah KNN same same
Question : Do you want to love her or to possess her? If you are looking just to possess her (own her) to make you shiok and proud, then you must have an ESCAPE Plan because she will grow old and becoming dried up as all humans do.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Question : Do you want to love her or to possess her? If you are looking just to possess her (own her) to make you shiok and proud, then you must have an ESCAPE Plan because she will grow old and becoming dried up as all humans do.
Wah 1 step at a time lah KNN if my uncle wants to think so far about this then probablee by the time she becomes karchng bin my uncle maybe up lorlee liao :confused: KNN