• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lee Kuan Yew Face Stone Stone and Open Mouth Big Big Again

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
i recall as a toddler i could remember fishermen pulling nets near potong pasir. and houses were built on stilts. :o

When I was young, no matter I went to all 4 corners of the Island and all I saw was fishing villages. Tuas? Jurong? Ponggol? Changi? Pasir Panjang? Bedok?.... all fishing villages.

The only area which was built up were where the Brits led their lives... Sembawang, Tengah, city area etc.

Along Telok Kurau road, there were nothing but attap huts by the side of the road. There were some solid brick houses but they were all occupied by Ang Mohs especially along Lorong L which was reserved for the British Armed Forces.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Margaret Thatcher, like LKY, did what was needed to save the country from total ruin.

The only citizens who celebrated her demise were the losers of society who rely on welfare and the left wing louts who oppose everything remotely associated with free enterprise.

my next question is why Lee Kuan Yew is not like Winston Churchill who is well loved by UK Citizens till today?

Winston Churchill united UK Citizens during the hard times and he fought for the betterment of UK Citizens. He knew his times and pulling down the curtain gracefully and never overstay his welcome.

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I wish Lee Kuan Yew would be like Madiba who is well loved by fellow South Africans. I really do not want to see him end up like Margaret Thatcher whose death was celebrated by many UK Citizens as she is the divisive figure in UK.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-few-had-lived-through-her-reign-8566594.html

Hopefully fellow Singaporeans would treat Lee Kuan Yew like Winston Churchill. Ask yourself and touch your heart if Lee Kuan Yew unites Singaporeans or dividing us apart.

aiyah ginger, don't always compare our lee kuan yew to others lah. everything is different. the course of history is different. the political landscape is different. the population is different.

we are uniquely singaporean. mr lee kuan yew is our saviour. i can bet on this ginger dear: singaporeans will cry an ocean when mr lee kuan yew passes on. the grief, the anguish, the sorrow will be so profound it will move heaven and earth. believe you me, there are 99% of mr lee kuan yew's supporters here in this forum. and many of these supporters here are great intellectuals, great debaters and great bounty hunters. mr lee kuan yew is an icon, a living legend and a model to world leaders.

singaporeans should be eternally grateful to mr lee kuan yew for all that he had done for us...majulah lee kuan yew!!! majulah singapura!!!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
my next question is why Lee Kuan Yew is not like Winston Churchill who is well loved by UK Citizens till today?

Winston Churchill wasn't loved. He was trashed at the elections. He didn't go gracefully.

He is remembered fondly in the history books because of his war time speeches.

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dear brothers and sisters,
judging at the frequency of Lee Kuan Yew apperance in the media, I suspect that Lee Kuan Yew will make extra effort to appear in the media by monthly basis to prove to the world that he is still alive.

do you this this is really pathetic? to prove to people that he is still alive?
I remember Osama also did that when he was in Pakistan and Afghanistan. He regurlarly produced video clip from his cave.

please lah ginger
the osama saga was created by the cia
don't be fooled lah....world politics is beyond us here...

mr lee kuan yew is real...he is a living legend....a world model
and he is our great leader!!! he is respected by world leaders
adored by many and championed by the majority of singaporeans...

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
singaporeans will cry an ocean when mr lee kuan yew passes on. the grief, the anguish, the sorrow will be so profound it will move heaven and earth.

if Singaporeans cry an ocean like what you have said above, then I believe Lee Kuan Yew is a very successful figure like North Korean Kim Jung Il as North Koreans cried an ocean when he died in 2011.
brothers and sisters may post youtube clip to show how NK cried an ocean during Kim Jung Il funeral.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ha ha ha ha good morning Mr Asterix. You are so full of yourself. Nevermind, you dare not venture into the Battlestar Galactica simply because you are afraid to be exposed naked - nothing but an arrogent prick and an intellectual snob. Don't get upset ok.And don't sweat the small twiter. Enjoy!!!

Bwahahaha! Mr. Kopi Fart don't sweat the usual smearing tactics. Intellectuals are not necessarily snobs and there is a fine line between arrogance (spelled with an A in the middle you PSLE twit!) and confidence! You are so full of yourself too with your spamming balls of fire. Graciousness my foot. You are nothing but a Rice Wasting PAPzi crony as far as I am concerned. I already ventured into the Battlestar Galactica thread you twit and more than once. You can refresh your failing memory by reading from post #67 onwards. Of course I am enjoying myself, how else would I have been inspired to search Youtube and stumbled upon this and more ... ... ...

[video=youtube;BgAlQuqzl8o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BgAlQuqzl8o[/video]

Last edited:

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bwahahaha! Mr. Kopi Fart don't sweat the usual smearing tactics. Intellectuals are not necessarily snobs and there is a fine line between arrogance (spelled with an A in the middle you PSLE twit!) and confidence! You are so full of yourself too with your spamming balls of fire. Graciousness my foot. You are nothing but a Rice Wasting PAPzi crony as far as I am concerned. I already ventured into the Battlestar Galactica thread you twit and more than once. You can refresh your failing memory by reading from post #67 onwards. Of course I am enjoying myself, how else would I have been inspired to search Youtube and stumbled upon this and more ... ... ...

this post once again illustrates very well your intellectual prowess and of course nothing less than your snobbery and arrogence and self aggrandizement....of course you are enjoying yourself having your ivory tower intellect analized by simple farts like kopi with his down to earth simplicity. you dont have to demonstrate your gaulish analects to convince farts like kopi who don't understand what the hell you are spouting....in life, be simple. be humble. be gracious. be forgiving. give and take. be magnanimous and kind-hearted.your wisdom will soar to the heavens. with your solid intellect you can contribute immensely to society. why waste all your gems trying to out-wit kopifart?

be like our great leader mr lee kuan yew who transformed a country and transformed a people...there is no need for you to run away and quit...and hide in gaulish cave ....i am so happy with my wonderful hdb flat here in sunny singapore....have a nice day!!

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
mr lee kuan yew is real...he is a living legend. .

LKY is nothing more than smear of shit on sole of shoe destined and wanted by sinkies (go check the poll I created) to DIE a long slow painful agonising death.

After that, the evil greedy vicious scums of society with absolutely no fucking moral compass in PAP and organs of government will hoot and hoot and hoot each other to grab the hundreds of hillions LKY stole from all of us

AND WE ALL GO YUM SENG AND DANCE ON THE STREETS AND TABLE TOPS

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why all the phua bak kias here like ilovesingapore and HK14K like to talk about arrogance/arrogant?
Is this a pap ib thing?

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"In the 1959 General Election Churchill's majority fell by more than a thousand, since many young voters in his constituency did not support an 85-year-old who could only enter the House of Commons in a wheelchair. As his mental and physical faculties decayed, he began to lose the battle he had fought for so long against the "black dog" of depression."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winston_Churchill

In the 2011 General Election, the 88-year-old Senile Old Fart was elected UNOPPOSED in Tanjong Pagar GRC. A slip-up they say. 30 seconds is very important in a uniquely Singapore way. :rolleyes:

“Tanjong Pagar GRC was left uncontested in the last elections due to a slip-up by the would-be contestants who failed to fill up their nomination forms correctly and were late in their submission by 30 seconds. It was the only walkover constituency in 2011.”

http://www.sgpolitics.net/?p=7154

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if Singaporeans cry an ocean like what you have said above, then I believe Lee Kuan Yew is a very successful figure like North Korean Kim Jung Il as North Koreans cried an ocean when he died in 2011.
brothers and sisters may post youtube clip to show how NK cried an ocean during Kim Jung Il funeral.

Many Singaporeans like me will be crying tears of joys when the Lao cheebye finally goes.
Pinky to follow soon with cancer relapse then his angmo son....
The rest of his family will kena mob lynch when the revolution comes around....

Last edited:

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why all the phua bak kias here like ilovesingapore and HK14K like to talk about arrogance/arrogant?
Is this a pap ib thing?

Like what I mentioned before if you have opened up your chicken eyes n read.... Arrogance comes with ability n not like your cowardness...

You can ONLY talk about your Cowardness n Foolishness in this forum....

Maybe the Coward philosophy is already in the DNA of you ppl already.... By looking at the Coward Act from WP, SDP n their so-called leaders, one can already imagined the kind of supporters they have, same... COWARD!!!

Marilyn

Alfrescian
Loyal
when mr lee kuan yew passes on. the grief, the anguish, the sorrow will be so profound it will move heaven and earth.

Will it move my CB???

I swear, Uncle, you make me wanna scream...vulgarities!

Once and for all, there is no love lost between us and LKY! The folks here will not shed a tear when his unrepentent ass passes.

He had his moment, and it's not our fault he outlived his welcome. He is going into the cul-de-sac soon and I hope he remembers to bring along his feather-duster.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many Singaporeans like me will be crying tears of joys when the Lao cheebye finally goes.
Pinky to follow soon with cancer relapse then his angmo son....
The rest of his family will kena mob lynch when the revolution comes around....

You have not time even for tears of joy.

You will join the rest in big big big yum sengs and dancing on table tops and on the streets hugging and high fiving friends and strangers knowing
that smear of shit on sole of shoe is under a horde of demons and ghouls fucking and raping and screwing him to deepest hell

And that Ah Loon will soon be hooted and hooted down to join him with rest of family on lee and gecko side

and we do even more yum sengs