• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lee Kuan Yew Face Stone Stone and Open Mouth Big Big Again

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You're clutching at straws. The governor of HK is what is known as a patronage appointment. Chris Patten ended up in HK because he couldn't even win a seat in his own Parliament.

For a 3rd rate politician from a country in its death throes to pass judgement on a man who transformed his country from swampland to 1st world metropolis is like Fandi Ahmad passing judgement on Lionel Messi.

You upset the Queen. For a country in its death throes, the UK is still very desirable to the rich and famous while sinkapore is getting only the rejected rich and crooks.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well said. I have added to you your points.

Nobody can argue against the truth. The whole world recognises LKY for the brilliant statesman that he is.

Did he make mistakes? Of course he did. However, his achievements far outweigh his failures.

Not for long ...history will be corrected with the truth, not Old Fart's version of the truth, the real truth.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How much longer we got to wait?

Look at smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY with his gong gong open mouth when the ghouls and demons having dry run fingering his arsehole.
That must be one of the better shots of LKY. More likely than not, other shots of him even more worse.

He got weeks? or at most, months before he die his fucking long and painful agonising death.

Do you think all those with him are with him because they love Singapore and wanted best for Singapore?

Or they are there because they are fucking rotten to the core and greedy like pigs for money and more money and out to enrich themselves from all of us.
We know they all are fucking vicious and no fucking moral compass.

With the papers a fucking bunch of crap, kangaroos all squatting and shitting in the high and supreme court, what can hold back those hordes of vicious monsters in PAP once LKY die!

Ah Loon?

Ah Loon will be fucking hooted before his fucking father LKY body got chance to get cold.

Hundreds of billions at stake.

Lee Family, Gecko Family?

Those will be fucking hooted into LKY coffin

AND WE ALL WILL LAUGH AND YUM SENG AND DANCE ON TABLE TOPS AND STREETS

LEONGSAM CAN HIDE HIS FUCKING HEAD, BODY AND SOUL IN THE STEEL TOILET BUCKET SHARED AND USED BY 50 FAMILIES

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
a bitch can get hernia also, porlampar kopicunt

This is the type of intellectual debaters and losers we have here in this forum. When they are in quicksand , they shoot with their vulval mouth and their anal hole , losing the plot, losing the debate but relishing in their utter arrogance and stupidity.

Mr Sam Leong stood his ground without firing any expletives or using any vulgarities. And he won convincingly against the horde of abusers who behaved like thugs and hooligans.

That's why I say Mr Sam Leong is the best Moderator I've encountered in all forums. Thank you Sir.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is the type of intellectual debaters and losers we have here in this forum. When they are in quicksand , they shoot with their vulval mouth and their anal hole , losing the plot, losing the debate but relishing in their utter arrogance and stupidity.

Mr Sam Leong stood his ground without firing any expletives or using any vulgarities. And he won convincingly against the horde of abusers who behaved like thugs and hooligans.

That's why I say Mr Sam Leong is the best Moderator I've encountered in all forums. Thank you Sir.

did you find your artificial prick

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
all of you with your intensive knowledge and scholalistic talent can't even hold a candle to Mr Sam Leong.

all your comments and arguments were demolished by pure simple facts of Mr Sam Leong who lived through the time when Mr Lee Kuan Yew was the hero and the grand magician of this impoverished land.

it's a shame so many of you do not use your common sense when making your attacks on Singapore thus making all of you fools and ignorant forummers.

Mr Sam Leong stood his ground with simple facts: Singapore moved forward with Mr Lee Kuan Yew who transformed a country, transformed a nation, moved a people from a swamp to a modern metropolis,created a world class society from a third world ghetto and marched into modern history with pride, with confidence and with prosperity ALL WITHIN ONE GENERATION!!!

nobody can compare to the achievements of Mr Lee Kuan Yew - the father and founder of Modern Singapore. without Mr Lee, all of you will still be living in attap houses with steel buckets for sewages.

we must all be grateful to Mr Lee Kuan Yew and I fully support mr sam leong for his patriotic and truthful stand on singapore. all of you have failed to prove mr sam leong wrong.

i say MAJULAH MR SAM LEONG!!! i say MAJULAH MR LEE KUAN YEW!!! i say MAJULAH SINGAPURA!!! I LOVE SINGAPORE!!!!!

I say, you must be on the top 10 for your sycophantic skills.

Mr Sam Leong stood his ground with simple facts: Singapore moved forward with Mr Lee Kuan Yew who transformed a country, transformed a nation, moved a people from a swamp to a modern metropolis,created a world class society from a third world ghetto and marched into modern history with pride, with confidence and with prosperity ALL WITHIN ONE GENERATION!!!
Distinguish Sam Leong got his fact wrong ...sinkapore was a swamp before Sir Stamford Raffles transformed it.
World class society you say - explain why is the median income so low - $1700?
It is EASY to transform a third world to developing country, so LKY's work is just a minor achievement. I give him that. We are stuck in this stage of development for the past decade or two because LKY is cluelss on how to move forward. That's why income has stagnated.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The amazing thing about Singapore is that all the development was achieved despite the fact that the country was made up of immigrant peasant stock and useless natives. This goes to show what a great motivator LKY is.

Motivator my foot. It was survival instincts that got the people working to build a better life. Nothing to do with LKY.

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just realised that Singapore was not a fishing village before LKY took over. It was an impoverished swamp which is far, far worse.

My apologies for the error.

http://www.littlespeck.com/informed/2002/CInformed-020618.htm

Some kind of impoverished swamp where old fart's father Lee Chin Koon (yes, not old fart but his father) was allowed a "limitless account" at Robinsons and John Little, two high-end department stores in Raffles Place.

See here:
Boss, you are the last of all the person in this forum that I would expect to spew this half truth/lies about Singapore being a fishing village.
This is another half truth/lies used by old fart to hoodwink Singaoreans.

Old fart's father was allowed a "limitless account" at Robinsons and John Little, two high-end department stores in Raffles Place. Mind you, this not even old fart's time but his father, Lee Chin Koon.

Here, read for yourself the fact.
http://infopedia.nl.sg/articles/SIP_1552_2009-08-28.html

Some kind of a fishing village with two high-end department stores Robinsons and John Little.

Old fart can't just build on what the British have left behind all by himself.

In a democratic country, the political party that garners the most votes forms the government.
So, don't come and tell me that PAP equates Singapore :oIo::kma:

And here:
Those department stores were there to serve the elite Ang Moh rulers of Singapore. Very few locals could afford to shop there. My dad took me there in the mid 50s and the majority of shoppers were White. It was the same scenario in places like the Tanglin Club, the Naafi, the Cricket club and so on. I went to the Naafi just once when I was a kid. I was probably the only non white skinned guest there. The club was reserved for Ang Mohs only. Locals were only allowed in as guests if they were signed in by white members.

95% of Singapore was covered in kampongs and coconut trees with no electricity, no running water and no sewerage. LKY changed all that. He is my hero.

You can see for yourself how Singaporean lived at http://remembersingapore.wordpress.com/2012/04/04/from-villages-to-flats-part-1/

I too grew up in a Kampong house so I have first hand experience and saw the transformation from fishing village to modern metropolis with my own eyes.

geylang-serai-malay-kampong-1960.jpg
Agreed, the clubs were there to serve the expat. But it is not true that the majority of shoppers were White. As a kid, my dad had brought me to the old Robinsons before it got burned down and there were a good mix of locals and ang mors.

Tell me which country starts off with electricity, running water and proper sanitation.
So, benefiting from technological advancement has nothing to do with political leadership.
Are you telling us that if any leader other than old fart, Singapore would still have no electricity, running water and proper sanitation?

The fishing village half truth was propaganda to brain wash the older Singaporeans. And sadly, a lot of these people swallows all and sundries hook, line and sinker.

Gratitude and respect cannot be misplaced.
Blind gratitude is plain servitude.
Blind respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Mr Sam Leong also stood his ground in believing that Sinkieland was a fishing village when Old Fart took power. When faced with the hard truth he shifted a tiny bit to impoverished swamp. The hard truth is that Sinkieland was neither a fishing village nor an impoverished swamp in 1959.

In fact well before that it was already a thriving metropolis albeit the wealth was somewhat unevenly distributed. In other words, Mr Sam Leong is a non-vulgar and no profanity TWIT. He lost all the arguments but another delusional TWIT seems to think otherwise. Proves nothing except that both Kopi Fart and Leongsam are TWITS.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They are two sides of the same coin really: to believe that LKY is the messiah of modern Singapore, you have to also believe that pre-independence Singapore was a backward hick town. Otherwise his messiahhood would become less than impressive.

It all boils down to an irrational cult of personality towards a flawed man whose touted achievements were highly overrated.

GramStroker

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are two sides of the same coin really: to believe that LKY is the messiah of modern Singapore, you have to also believe that pre-independence Singapore was a backward hick town. Otherwise his messiahhood would become less than impressive.

It all boils down to an irrational cult of personality towards a flawed man whose touted achievements were highly overrated.

So lky is the real messiah on the loose, thats why moe website got hacked.

Little wonder he live so long, this thread is still not dead.

Last edited:

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha, look like a monkey, can start calling him Ah Meng. Ah Meng look better than him.

His false teeth too heavy for him jaw. LHL, do something about it.

When you are near his age, you will be like him or more pathetic.:biggrin:

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Mr Sam Leong also stood his ground in believing that Sinkieland was a fishing village when Old Fart took power. When faced with the hard truth he shifted a tiny bit to impoverished swamp. The hard truth is that Sinkieland was neither a fishing village nor an impoverished swamp in 1959.

In fact well before that it was already a thriving metropolis albeit the wealth was somewhat unevenly distributed. In other words, Mr Sam Leong is a non-vulgar and no profanity TWIT. He lost all the arguments but another delusional TWIT seems to think otherwise. Proves nothing except that both Kopi Fart and Leongsam are TWITS.

Points well taken Mr Asterix. What you have just posted have not changed my perception of you too. Losers seeking refuges in expletives and calling their worthy opponents twits. It does not make you smarter or less of a twit. Hahaha...Thanks anyway!!!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How much longer we got to wait?

Those will be fucking hooted into LKY coffin

AND WE ALL WILL LAUGH AND YUM SENG AND DANCE ON TABLE TOPS AND STREETS

LEONGSAM CAN HIDE HIS FUCKING HEAD, BODY AND SOUL IN THE STEEL TOILET BUCKET SHARED AND USED BY 50 FAMILIES

Dunno, life is uncertain. For what you know, maybe you drop dead, he is still alive.

Last month, a colleague of mine dead at the age of 32.

Don't be too sure, you chump.

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Motivator my foot. It was survival instincts that got the people working to build a better life. Nothing to do with LKY.

dear winni
i think mr lee kuan yew did an excellent job in motivating and transforming the singaporeans to move forward. you can have the survival instincts but if you had nothing to move on, you are dead. when singapore was in malaysia, everybody thought it was a good idea - our port will boom,our airport will boom, our shopping malls will boom, our industries will boom....everything will boom!!! boom!!

but we waited and waited, nothing really happened. singapore was worse off. our ports were empty. the ships were not calling - they were diverted elsewhere , to our brother's ports. our airports were not booming. our factories were not booming. in fact, we were just an outpost : wasted land. but we all sang negaru ku.

mr lee kuan yew , the visionary and motivating leader saw the demise of our singapore within malaysia, and he started to seek redress and more equality. but that was taken as a threat. things went out of control. economic woes, pollitical games, racial riots and a host of other ultra threats. singapore had to leave....

but despite being kicked out, mr lee and his team with their vision, courage and motivation, led the aborted foetus into a matured and prosperous country which everyone in the world respected and applauded. mr lee and his team saw the birth of the aborted child and helped to mould him into a world class metropolis - unparallelled in the history of the modern world. a small country without any resources was transformed into a modern world class economy within one generation. that was the magic of mr lee kuan yew and if that is not a testimony of his greatness, then many of us here must be blind, retarded and twisted.

majulah mr lee kuan yew!!! majulah singapura!!!

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
frog in a well, are you?

kong jiao wei 讲鸟话

return our CPF money first, don't betray the people.

dear winni
i think mr lee kuan yew did an excellent job in motivating and transforming the singaporeans to move forward. you can have the survival instincts but if you had nothing to move on, you are dead. when singapore was in malaysia, everybody thought it was a good idea - our port will boom,our airport will boom, our shopping malls will boom, our industries will boom....everything will boom!!! boom!!

but we waited and waited, nothing really happened. singapore was worse off. our ports were empty. the ships were not calling - they were diverted elsewhere , to our brother's ports. our airports were not booming. our factories were not booming. in fact, we were just an outpost : wasted land. but we all sang negaru ku.

mr lee kuan yew , the visionary and motivating leader saw the demise of our singapore within malaysia, and he started to seek redress and more equality. but that was taken as a threat. things went out of control. economic woes, pollitical games, racial riots and a host of other ultra threats. singapore had to leave....

but despite being kicked out, mr lee and his team with their vision, courage and motivation, led the aborted foetus into a matured and prosperous country which everyone in the world respected and applauded. mr lee and his team saw the birth of the aborted child and helped to mould him into a world class metropolis - unparallelled in the history of the modern world. a small country without any resources was transformed into a modern world class economy within one generation. that was the magic of mr lee kuan yew and if that is not a testimony of his greatness, then many of us here must be blind, retarded and twisted.

majulah mr lee kuan yew!!! majulah singapura!!!