• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lee Kuan Yew Face Stone Stone and Open Mouth Big Big Again

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lee Kuan Yew started to wear sport shoes several years ago and He stoped wearing batu-shoes (black oxford leather shoes) even in Parliament.

That is for practical reasons I believe, leather shoes constrict the flow of blood. sports shoes have the self fasteners instead of shoe laces..need to go toilet, faster to take off...& for a person of his age...easier to walk in sports shoes...

Last edited:

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That is for practical reasons I believe, leather shoes constrict the flow of blood. sports shoes have the self fasteners instead of shoe laces..need to go toilet, faster to take off...& for a person of his age...easier to walk in sports shoes...

Bata brand atau apa, Joe ?:confused:

ChinChaiOne

Alfrescian
Loyal
dear brothers and sisters,
below is my comparison of Lee Kuan Yew and Nelson Mandela

Jail Term:
Nelson Mandela was tortured inside the jail for 32 years
Lee Kuan Yew sent many people to jail in Operation Coldstorage and jailed Chia Thye Poh more than 32 yrs.

Leadership:
Many people in South Africa worry and pray for Nelson Mandela good health.
Less people care for Lee Kuan Yew health in Singapore including those comments above

President and PM Term:
Nelson Mandela insisted to be South Africa President for only one term.
Lee Kuan Yew... you guest and passed the leadership to his son.

Salary
how much did Nelson Mandel received from South Africa?
how about Lee Kuan Yew and his family?

let the people be the judge

LKY was focused on the bigger picture. Not getting fussed with the tiny ones. If the world was run by C students, LKY was the only A student.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
do you think Lee Kuan Yew has depression?
1) Body getting frail day by day
2) daughter in law squandering Temasek Investment Fun
3) only daughter remains odd and single
4) 2 grandson above 30s but still boh lang ai
5) Second son.... you know I know lah
6) Eldest son is struggling with poor rating
7) A bunch of cabinet that is tainted with silly remarks and poor decision making
8) His wife Kwa Geok Cho just died not long ago.

Lee Kuan Yew, are you still the strongest man in Asia with Iron Fist?
can you still smile or just opening your mouth?

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... ...
For that I will always be extremely grateful to LKY ... ...

These words appear ad nauseum, irritating me to no end, hence I feel the need to retort thus:

No need to be grateful to politicians
They are just doing their job
In a democracy there is no divine right to rule
Nor can a claim to undivided loyalty
Be validly made by any one other than country

If you nevertheless want to show gratitude
Then do it the right way
Like magnificent Duke Wen of Jin in ancient times
Kept his word to the letter
Retreated his army to more favourable ground
Then duly proceeded to
Beat the crap out of his new found enemy

到了楚国,楚成王设宴接待他,并问他以后打算如何报答楚国。
重耳回答“万一晋国和楚国之间发生了战争,
我愿意命令军队撤退三舍(即九十里)”。
楚国大夫成得臣(子玉)建议楚成王马上杀死重耳,
以免给自己留下后患,但是楚成王没有采纳他的意见。

Bottom line is Ah Sam’s favourite word
Gratitude does not require one
To sacrifice his fundamental self interest
That is the bottom line my dear

Last edited:

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dinner w George Schulz

How come Lee Hsien Yang n Stephen Lee also there?
Did gahmen pick up the tab?

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He's either the most human-looking zombie or the most zombie-looking human, depending on your view.

Last edited:
J

JeanGrey

These words appear ad nauseum, irritating me to no end, hence I feel the need to retort thus:

No need to be grateful to politicians
They are just doing their job
In a democracy there is no divine right to rule
Nor can a claim to undivided loyalty
Be validly made by any one other than country

[video=youtube;PyfuoRE8Pa8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyfuoRE8Pa8[/video]

Forward he cried from the rear
And the front rank died
And the General sat, as the lines on the map
Moved from side to side

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear brothers and sisters,
I really hope that the following Singaporeans will return Singapore as soon as possible to visit the ailing Lee Kuan Yew that purged them ruthlessly

1) Tan Wah Piow
2) Francis Seow
3) Tang Liang Hong

They shall come back as soon as possible to visit the ailing Lee Kuan Yew and challenge the authority if they can re-arrest them for communist charges. What kind of charges they are facing? communist?

Francies Seow, Tang Liang Hong and Tan Wah Piow shall come back to Singapore just like Wuer kaixi come back to China. However, despite repeatedly request made by Wuer Kaixi to CHINA COMMUNIST, the later has no courage to allow Wuer Kaixi to reach China!!!

Similarly I expect PAP has no courage to arrest Francis Seow, Tang Liang Hong and Tan Wah Piow at this moment.
This is the raight momemt for Tang Liang Hong, Tan Wah Piow and Francis Seow to come back to Singapore to visit the ailing Lee Kuan Yew!!!

Exiled Tiananmen protest leader Wu'er Kaixi tries again to surrender to China

http://www.montrealgazette.com/news...der+Wuer+Kaixi+tries+again/9208105/story.html

HONG KONG - The second most wanted student leader from the 1989 Tiananmen Square pro-democracy protests was trying again on Monday to surrender to Chinese authorities.

Wu'er Kaixi tried to turn himself to authorities in Hong Kong as his flight transited through the semiautonomous Chinese city on Monday. He wanted officials in the former British colony to extradite him to mainland China.

Wu'er was accompanied by Hong Kong pro-democracy legislator Albert Ho.

It's Wu'er's latest attempt to surrender. He said in a blog post he wants to go back to China to see his ailing parents and other family members, whom he hasn't seen since he fled into exile 24 years ago.

"What I'm doing today is a result of the Chinese government's absurd act of ordering my arrest, while at the same time refusing to allow me to return," he wrote. He added that he wants to be reunited with his relatives "even if the reunion would have to take place behind a glass wall."

In 2009, he was denied entry to Macau, like nearby Hong Kong a specially administered Chinese region.

Last year he tried to turn himself into the Chinese embassy in Washington. In 2010 he was arrested when he tried to enter the Chinese embassy in Tokyo.

Wu'er rose to fame as a pajama-clad hunger striker haranguing then-Chinese Premier Li Peng during a televised meeting during the protests in Beijing.

He was named No. 2 on the Chinese government's list of 21 wanted student leaders after the military crushed the protests, killing at least hundreds. He has lived in exile in the United Staten and then the self-ruled island of Taiwan since fleeing China.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Better still if he outlives his children and grandchildren. :cool:

Ha ha ha ha!

You not nice to say LKY children and grandchildren all have just a matter of days to live.
As it is clear smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY will go in matter of weeks or months

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Michael Barr explores the complex and covert networks of power at work in one of the world's most prosperous countries - the city-state of Singapore. He argues that the contemporary networks of power are a deliberate project initiated and managed by Lee Kuan Yew - former prime minister and Singapore's 'founding father' - designed to empower himself and his family. Barr identifies the crucial institutions of power - including the country's sovereign wealth funds, and the government-linked companies - together with five critical features that form the key to understanding the nature of the networks. He provides an assessment of possible shifts of power within the elite in the wake of Lee Kuan Yew's son, Lee Hsien Loong, assuming power, and considers the possibility of a more fundamental democratic shift in Singapore's political system.

http://www.bookdepository.com/Rulin...r/9781780762340?b=-3&t=-20#Fulldescription-20

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What is the best Lee Kuan Yew photo to be used when Lee Kuan Yew dies?
you guys please nominate the best up lorry photo for Lee Kuan Yew

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What is the best Lee Kuan Yew photo to be used when Lee Kuan Yew dies?
you guys please nominate the best up lorry photo for Lee Kuan Yew

suck.gif

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear brothers and sisters
happy weekend hor
anybody notice that Lee Kuan Yew not yet send eulogy for Nelson Mandela funeral?
any reason? where is the eulogy from Lee Kuan Yew