• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LATEST: Seng Han Thong may be disfigured with serious burns to right face

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
i hope they do something to save his face... best is use buttock skin to patch up. mua hahha...

balls skins should be a better option, to show everybody that he's doing a good job are carrying balls, until his balls skin appears on his face.

the punishment should befits his own doings :biggrin:

nextinfidel

Alfrescian
Loyal
balls skins should be a better option, to show everybody that he's doing a good job are carrying balls, until his balls skin appears on his face.

use the skin from LHL's arse lah.. then his face got traces of LHL's cancer arse on it.

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal

why not say, use some cb skin? cb skin from people who just pass away? and then hor, he would has a cb face, literally. :eek:

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seng Han Thong really pissed a lot of people, I guess retribution really exists after all.

if my memory didn't fail me, i remember he was the organiser of LKY's birthday dinner recently. maybe 2006 or 2007?

very on (in licking LKY's ball) this guy.

peasantJUDGE

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope the perpetrator is brought to justice - the police should hantum him notwithstanding his old age.

If nothing is done, the next time you may find MPs or opposition members like CSJ or his sister splashed with acid instead of kerosene! It may spell the start of violence in politics.

The arsonist is a mental patient. More and more Singaporeans are becoming mentally unstable due to the lopsidedness of PAP's social policies.

Quote:

"the man, who is said to be in his late 60s, and an ex-inmate of the Institute of Mental Health."

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please send my deepest condolence to the victim !!

My heart feels for him, I understand his anguish !!

Undoubtedly, he will be sentence to death by the recent law passed down by the PAPPY LumParliament Law....

He is a victim of the unjust law when he decided took law into his own hand. But, trust me, I will contribute to his wake albeit anonymously !! I guess, he is just like me, tak boleh tahan people that tok cock !! But, he takes the extreme......

My heart also goes to the family of the anguish kerosene douser !!

Ang Mo Kio GRC MP Mr Seng Han Thong was set upon fire by an elderly man at Yio Chu Kang Community Club today at 12.30pm.

Mr Seng was there to give out bursaries to needy students and cash handouts to the elderly living in the constituency. After the award ceremony, Mr Thong joined the 200 odd senior citizens for lunch.

Not long later, an old man ran into the Community Club and doused Mr Seng’s back with a bottle of kerosene before setting it ablaze with a cigarette lighter. The fire quickly spread from Mr Seng’s back to his head and face.

Read the full report here:

http://wayangparty.com/2009/01/11/p...sident-right-side-of-face-is-seriously-burnt/

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
The arsonist is a mental patient. More and more Singaporeans are becoming mentally unstable due to the lopsidedness of PAP's social policies.Quote:
"the man, who is said to be in his late 60s, and an ex-inmate of the Institute of Mental Health."

the people are angry... very angry... when the pap rewards themselves with millions while telling the people to "bear with it"... mental or not mental case... the poor old man must desperately need the money to carry out such an act...

the pap media.. as usual.. tries to whitewash the truth behind the incident... but things will come to a boiling point.. remember the pap hurriedly enacted a 20-year jail term for assault against MPs as a deterrent... but this will not stop boiling turmoil to explode....

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He can put on a mask like the phantom of the opera.

w2hhkw.jpg

"Well he better not copycat me"

nextinfidel

Alfrescian
Loyal
char jig kar said:
best is use buttock skin to patch up

vibgyir said:

i said:
use the skin from LHL's arse lah.. then his face got traces of LHL's cancer arse on it.

char jig kar said:
why not say, use some cb skin? cb skin from people who just pass away? and then hor, he would has a cb face, literally.

using buttock skin, balls skin, LHL's cancer arse skin, and KGC's chee bye skin,
what you think his fuck face will look like eventually?

a job here for those photoshop experts.

I remembered one HK comedy where the guy wanted to have the best features of several people.... eyes of stallone, brains of Lee Kashing, nose of Tom cruise, even got LKY, but was censored. what the title?

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ang Mo Kio GRC MP Mr Seng Han Thong was set upon fire by an elderly man at Yio Chu Kang Community Club today at 12.30pm.

Mr Seng was there to give out bursaries to needy students and cash handouts to the elderly living in the constituency. After the award ceremony, Mr Thong joined the 200 odd senior citizens for lunch.

Not long later, an old man ran into the Community Club and doused Mr Seng’s back with a bottle of kerosene before setting it ablaze with a cigarette lighter. The fire quickly spread from Mr Seng’s back to his head and face.

Read the full report here:

http://wayangparty.com/2009/01/11/p...sident-right-side-of-face-is-seriously-burnt/

It 's good that his KUAI-LAN face is disfigured.
Don't blame the citizens of Singapore .Blame himself for not doing enough as an MP for his residents.

Zenra2OO3

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope the perpetrator is brought to justice - the police should hantum him notwithstanding his old age.

If nothing is done, the next time you may find MPs or opposition members like CSJ or his sister splashed with acid instead of kerosene! It may spell the start of violence in politics.

Heard of the saying "do unto others what others will do unto you"?
If the French could guiillotine their leaders, burning with kerosene is nothing.

And nice try at lumping CSJ and his sister together with PAP MPs. As far as I know, CSJ and his sister have been in the streets leading protests, but up till now, they never experienced assault.

Maybe, CSJ and his sister are doing something right, unlike the PAP MPs.

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal
<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QfNrh40gMuA&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QfNrh40gMuA&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

nextinfidel

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heard of the saying "do unto others what others will do unto you"?
If the French could guiillotine their leaders, burning with kerosene is nothing.

And nice try at lumping CSJ and his sister together with PAP MPs. As far as I know, CSJ and his sister have been in the streets leading protests, but up till now, they never experienced assault.

Maybe, CSJ and his sister are doing something right, unlike the PAP MPs.

you've noticed a number of PAP prostitutes are in this forum defending their masters.
they have the typical nicks that end with 3 digits. eg. clinton888, myo539.

nextinfidel

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yio Chu Kang SMC MP Mr Seng Han Thong was set upon fire by an elderly man at Yio Chu Kang Community Club today at 12.30pm.

A temple staff, Mr Wu Shui Sheng who was sitting besides Mr Seng immediately push the old man away and caught fire as well on his body. He has to roll on the ground repeatedly to put it out.

The scene was chaotic as bystanders tried to help Mr Seng by splashing glasses on water onto him. Mr Thong was visibly shocked and was unable to speak. The old man tried to escape by running towards the exit, but was apprehended by the passerbys. He was later arrested by the police.

According to eye witnesses, Mr Seng’s right face was severely burnt as well as his scalp and back. As for the other victim Mr Wu, he sustained burns mainly on his neck and back. Mr Seng was taken by the ambulance to SGH Burns Unit.

Residents describe the attacker as being “odd” and possibly has a mental problem. He was seen frequently at the market and temple near the Community Club. Of late, he has been visiting Mr Seng at his weekly Meet-the-People session to seek his assistance over some housing issues. It is understood that his flat was repossessed by HDB due to mortage loans default.
Mr Seng Han Thong was a one-term MP at Yio Chu Kang SMC. In the 2006 General Elections, he garnered 68.3% of the total valid votes, defeating Mr Yip Weng Yew of the National Solidarity Party. Mr Seng was assaulted by another elderly man 3 years ago in 2006 and sustain cuts on his lips. It appears that his present injuries are much more severe.

EDITORS’ NOTE: Hear what Yio Chu Kang residents say of Mr Seng Han Thong in our exclusive interview here tomorrow.