• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Latest - Dennis Wee has kicked the bucket!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
will they be throwing this ugly car in the furnace as well?

This one.

25_gerijah_1.jpg

Unless they are the CHC type of Christians, then no burning necessary. Jesus will provide you with a bungalow and a luxury car in the afterlife.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All the Ferrari, Rolex, landed properties etc also no use. He has to leave them all behind. Come empty handed, leave empty handed.

Don't forget the farcical 'doctorate'. But I'm sure there are those out there who are convinced that the 'Dr' title enhances one's street cred. :biggrin:

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
2021 he still showcase his McLaren. Then so fast sick? I would say is P or M liao
sad case that so many local business man has kick the bucket.
1)sim wang foo
2) yao shin long
3)dennis wee

also a sudden outburst of people dying alone in hdb flats this 1 or 2 years

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy got no PBM or any National Day titles ?

Tiagong , he mistimed
the Property market and misses
out on the Bull run
which took place a few years after
he sold DWG for only s$5m to PN.

For that and the IPO , Gafoor got Wee to thank forever...:redface:

Screenshot_2024-04-05-00-03-05-61_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Last edited:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't forget the farcical 'doctorate'. But I'm sure there are those out there who are convinced that the 'Dr' title enhances one's street cred. :biggrin:
In some countries, you can't use the Dr title unless you are a medical doctor or related medical field. Your non-medical doctorate title can be used in the academic setting if you are working in that field.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am rather surprised Dennis Wee died so young. His own father died in his late 90s (almost 100).

it might just be karma. When he was running DWG, he would run these courses to teach people how to succeed like him, with course fee of a few thousand dollars. These courses are compulsory if you wanted to join his agency.

For a period of time when DWG started selling overseas properties, there is a huge mark up. What has happened is DWG has undertaken to buy the entire building. The team that sells the overseas properties was a group of ladies, of which his daughter (& her best friend) are part of this core team. Plus the son is parachuted to run the agency - when he has not gone through the thick and thin of being an RES.

Truly believe this is karma for him. (Part of this karma is born by Daphne, who really wants a man….. found one and got dump).

Secondly, for this family, their wealth is unlikely to go beyond 3G. I believe the children will sell the house, because there would come a day they cannot afford the operating expenses that comes with a house.

#dwg #denniswee

CNA ,

Things took a bad turn for the firm in December 2017 when it was fined S$66,000 (US$49,000) and banned from transacting or marketing foreign properties for a year for not informing investors of the risks involved in buying two British properties.

It was the largest penalty meted out by local regulators to a property agency for failing to abide by regulations related to estate agency work involving foreign properties.

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
sad case that so many local business man has kick the bucket.
1)sim wang foo
2) yao shin long
3)dennis wee

also a sudden outburst of people dying alone in hdb flats this 1 or 2 years

I think is those clot shots lor

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The good thing for these well-heeled folks like Dennis Wee is: usually they won't need to die alone, with their death only known by neighbours who noticed a foul decomposing smell coming from the house.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ask Bangla to Catchecheebye lah!

View attachment 198300
You Cantonese dog son of slut chicken are so shameless to tell evil toxic lies of me non stop to attack me as slut whore mistress and then when I tell you the fact that I am virgin impossible to be slut whore mistress you shamelessly tell lies again to accuse me delulu slut. Pui!