• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

KNNCCB! Which ch@@by@ kia zapped me 3 times and say I'm a Kiasu Sinkee!

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What he said...

you mean her?

erina1_20090918033230.jpg

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
only the money collector like you. he lower the rep power so no one can catch up with you like ever.
you and him must have one leg.
You should check my history, or ask Cooleo or SIFU on my relationship with that Pimp King, dun be sour and spiteful please. It just make you sound stupid, no offence. :smile:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
According to Leongsam, he never banned Teekee.
He simply removed all his posts as quickly as he posted them. In the end, Teekee "left of his own accord". :biggrin:

teekee is back, but he is very low profile now. he is now tttttttt.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You should check my history, or ask Cooleo or SIFU on my relationship with that Pimp King[\QUOTE]
ok you have nothing to do with sammyboy, but you are 2nd or 3rd most powerful member of the forum, sammyboy keep raising the bar for infraction, eventually you will be the only one who can give infraction other than him and the other moderator.

jw5

Loyal
teekee is back, but he is very low profile now. he is now tttttttt.

Noted that you have mentioned this a few times, but I don't think so.
Teekee now calls himself Kukulakuku or something like that in delphi 3-in-1.
He cannot resist responding with his self thought witty one-liners, which reflect his confuision about whether he's a religious zealot, civil activist or social commentator. Occasionally he will drop a really nasty remark or curse, which is shocking, considering that he's married with children and supposedly god fearing.

A

Admiral Motti

According to Leongsam, he never banned Teekee.
He simply removed all his posts as quickly as he posted them. In the end, Teekee "left of his own accord". :biggrin:
One of his clone sodoMee is permanently banned. :biggrin:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should check my history, or ask Cooleo or SIFU on my relationship with that Pimp King, dun be sour and spiteful please. It just make you sound stupid, no offence. :smile:

If u come here for intellectual exchanges, you are at the wrong place bro. Haha....

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You should check my history, or ask Cooleo or SIFU on my relationship with that Pimp King[\QUOTE]
ok you have nothing to do with sammyboy, but you are 2nd or 3rd most powerful member of the forum, sammyboy keep raising the bar for infraction, eventually you will be the only one who can give infraction other than him and the other moderator.
1st of all, I dun play infraction games, the only 1 time I did that is to try and press that button on Tonychat just for fun. I dunno why u associated me with that stupid pimp king. I'm nice to everyone, except busno64 and maybe Clinton.

So if u want to provoke me, by all means, I won't do anything to you 1, cheers :smile:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
1st of all, I dun play infraction games, the only 1 time I did that is to try and press that button on Tonychat just for fun. I dunno why u associated me with that stupid pimp king. I'm nice to everyone, except busno64 and maybe Clinton.

So if u want to provoke me, by all means, I won't do anything to you 1, cheers :smile:

Don't tempt us to slide our finger to 'Give Infraction' leh. But seeing that i like the chio bu in your avatar, i won't la. Hehe

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think Admin will finally have to remove all these power factor. There are a couple of idiots in here who zap you whenever they can't articulate a point.
But i'm not going to complain to admin. This is a coffeeshop tockcok forum for goodness sake. I don't believe it warrants admin's effort to be a judge to monitor who abuse their power.

One classic example is Cooleo the BALLESS LION. Call himself the courtesy lion but in fact a disgrace to mankind. Balless people like him go around threatening and zapping people with his points, and get the thrill out of it.
I pissed him off because i pointed out a rather stupid post by him... and he could not get over it.

Idiots like him don't have a fucking life but hang around posting stupid comments just to acquire some power or points whatever. The only way to counter such idiots is to register multiple nick... much as i hate to do.

Well that's a classic good-for-nothing we are so fortunate to have around here. Not to mention an old and ugly one too.